How we got here.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Today’s world according to Ray:

I did not make it to Woodstock because the rock band I was in had gigs that weekend, but I did make it to the Summer Jam at Watkins Glen in 1973. That festival actually had a bigger crowd than Woodstock exceeding 600,000. I kept my wits about me and as a people watcher, used the event as a case study in human personalities. I certainly got an eyeful. Most of the people were there to enjoy the company of others who shared the long-haired rock culture of the 70’s and though the air was thick with weed, music and camaraderie were everywhere with gregarious human spirit prevailing.

But there was a small percentage of attendees that came to destroy themselves with a panoply of booze, LSD, amphetamines, and animal behavior. I witnessed people copulating in the mud with no way to keep themselves clean. They were using the venue as a Bacchanalian free-for-all, released from the restraints of modern society. I assume they returned home and went through penicillin by the barrel for a few months and then went on to get elected to US Congress and local city councils.

The blow to the country’s leadership is not exclusive to these people, but because they may have done permanent chromosomal damage to themselves, their children likely gravitated into permanent Washington and this may explain the chaotic, knuckleheaded direction America is headed in. The idiocy of defunding police departments and stage managing a fraudulent national election in broad daylight is not a product of normal brain function.

A lot of this chemo-biologically defective heritage ended up in academia and has resulted in a mob mentality to undermine western civilization by using holocaust methodology to blame white humans of northern European ancestry for all the ills of the world. The DNA-mutated souls that occupy America’s institutions of higher learning apparently forgot about the Jews and the Nazis, so it is not even an original idea.

The most chilling aspect of contemporary, biologically shattered, alcoholic, drug-addled, cockeyed, culture is modern communication consisting of Facebook and Twitter consisting of platforms designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of backward human evolution. Free speech was the first thing discarded in this bizarre outcome of corporately carpet-bombed brain damage. If this evolutionary scorched earth development is not addressed quickly, Hunter Biden could be the next US president.

I blame Woodstock

The blow to the country’s leadership is not exclusive to these people, but because they may have done permanent chromosomal damage to themselves, their children likely gravitated into permanent Washington and this may explain the chaotic, knuckleheaded direction America is headed in

Gravitate into permeating politics in Washington D.C. Is that what you meant?

I can see no more insanity in politics today than was present in all the history of America and politics, it's always been nutz.

I can see no more insanity in politics today than was present in all the history of America and politics, it's always been nutz.
Yes, but now it is nutz on steroids.

I did not make it to Woodstock because the rock band I was in had gigs that weekend, but I did make it to the Summer Jam at Watkins Glen in 1973. That festival actually had a bigger crowd than Woodstock exceeding 600,000. I kept my wits about me and as a people watcher, used the event as a case study in human personalities. I certainly got an eyeful. Most of the people were there to enjoy the company of others who shared the long-haired rock culture of the 70’s and though the air was thick with weed, music and camaraderie were everywhere with gregarious human spirit prevailing.

But there was a small percentage of attendees that came to destroy themselves with a panoply of booze, LSD, amphetamines, and animal behavior. I witnessed people copulating in the mud with no way to keep themselves clean. They were using the venue as a Bacchanalian free-for-all, released from the restraints of modern society. I assume they returned home and went through penicillin by the barrel for a few months and then went on to get elected to US Congress and local city councils.

The blow to the country’s leadership is not exclusive to these people, but because they may have done permanent chromosomal damage to themselves, their children likely gravitated into permanent Washington and this may explain the chaotic, knuckleheaded direction America is headed in. The idiocy of defunding police departments and stage managing a fraudulent national election in broad daylight is not a product of normal brain function.

A lot of this chemo-biologically defective heritage ended up in academia and has resulted in a mob mentality to undermine western civilization by using holocaust methodology to blame white humans of northern European ancestry for all the ills of the world. The DNA-mutated souls that occupy America’s institutions of higher learning apparently forgot about the Jews and the Nazis, so it is not even an original idea.

The most chilling aspect of contemporary, biologically shattered, alcoholic, drug-addled, cockeyed, culture is modern communication consisting of Facebook and Twitter consisting of platforms designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of backward human evolution. Free speech was the first thing discarded in this bizarre outcome of corporately carpet-bombed brain damage. If this evolutionary scorched earth development is not addressed quickly, Hunter Biden could be the next US president. I blame Woodstock.
Today they all wear suits and long red ties.

C-wI1qKWAAAjjkk.jpg:large

The most chilling aspect of contemporary, biologically shattered, alcoholic, drug-addled, cockeyed, culture is modern communication consisting of Facebook and Twitter consisting of platforms designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of backward human evolution. Free speech was the first thing discarded in this bizarre outcome of corporately carpet-bombed brain damage. If this evolutionary scorched earth development is not addressed quickly, Hunter Biden could be the next US president.

I blame Woodstock

I was at Woodstock, at age 16. It was quite literally a pig pen.

Nixon declared it a disaster area, but the press later focused on just the peace-love stuff. Even then we knew when the drug-infused mudfuckers (Yes, there too, and somewhat legion. We stayed away from the pond.) grew into adulthood, they would be a serious problem in the future.

Sure enough. It began a generational thing. Their descendants today are just bugfuck crazy, and beyond rehabilitation.

Last edited:

I blame Woodstock

Blame Derrida and Foucault; deconstruction and philosophical postmodernism. Without them the world would be a much, much saner place.

As America is embroiled in bedlam, few questions are asked about the undermining of western civilization presided over by permanent Washington and facilitated by indoctrination centers disguised as education. The surprise election of 2016 was a blow to the elite forces that plan to re-imagine America into the gray, faceless masses of a globalized prison society unquestioningly obedient to one-world serfdom.

The former president’s slogan of “Make America Great Again” was taken by Washington as an impudent insurrection by renegade slaves too ignorant to comprehend the wonderfulness of centrally planned leadership that had already corroded the core of American culture with grand failures like the War on Poverty and the Great Society. The crops of wisdom-less leadership had produced only the poisonous fruit of a permanent underclass dependent on government.

In 2016 a leader came along promising a different way that threatened an entrenched aristocracy that has for decades been using the CIA to funnel drugs into the country to addict and control the population. The resulting opioid crisis in America has actually lowered the life expectancy in the United States, the world’s most powerful first world country. Apparently no one is ever going to ask: How does America get overrun with drugs? That is because Washington wants it that way. Why do think liquor stores were declared essential businesses during a pandemic? A sedated, intoxicated population is easier to control, and fools will never admit to being fooled.

The ballot stuffing removal of the former president and the corruption of national security agencies to create an absurd false narrative of Russian Collusion should have been solid evidence that Washington, not Russia is the real enemy of the American people. That rigged election will have disastrous consequences as we are seeing on college campuses with Critical Race Theory, a revival of holocaust reasoning blaming an ethic group for the world’s misery. The CIA fabricated Black Lives Matter Movement is doing its job creating chaos. No one is asking any questions. Washington is having its way at the moment.

Will the people wake up?

At least my kids do not have to watch the Nam War on the news, the bombings, riots, assassinations on the nightly news in the 1960's and 1970's.
No. Now they get to watch the terrorists bombings, riots, assassinations and inner city mayhem on the nightly news.

At least my kids do not have to watch the Nam War on the news, the bombings, riots, assassinations on the nightly news in the 1960's and 1970's.
No. Now they get to watch the terrorists bombings, riots, assassinations and inner city mayhem on the nightly news.
I have yet to see any terrorist bombings on streaming.

Forum List

Back