How utterly insane is the far left you ask?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Lorne just said that performers don't have to perform with the hosts if it is someone they are uncomfortable being around. So far, no one has opted out.

Where is the safe space for the triggered OP? Whaaaaa. Gonna cry?
Where is the safe space for you? the only 1 triggered, is you, .....you want to live like a communist?, go live in china, shit stain

There's a few more levels of batshit crazy they can drop down yet

and they will

They're always pushing the crazy envelope.

Lorne just said that performers don't have to perform with the hosts if it is someone they are uncomfortable being around. So far, no one has opted out.

The whole point of comedy is to confront comfort thresholds.

SNL has fallen far, and most of the drop has been during the past 10 years.

I used to go into the city and watch SNL in the studio when it was airing. A friend's father was an NBC exec and often got us tickets. It was amazing back then.

Now? Couldn't give a fuck. I honestly can't recall the last time I watched an episode of it...

Where is the safe space for you? the only 1 triggered, is you, .....you want to live like a communist?, go live in china, shit stain
SNL is going to push government ownership of private enterprises? Are you fucking insane? Do you know what communism actually is?

SNL needs the safe space Mr. Thread Derail loser.
No you need the safe space from SNL running it’s own business. Cry about that all you want.
That's really stupid. He's laughing at (that means mocking) the need for professional actors to hide from people they don't like while on camera. They're ACTORS. That means they PRETEND, so pretending to tolerate someone is what they're expected to do. To need safe spaces is to be mocked.

Mocking the insane is endlessly entertaining. No safe space required
This OP is a cry for safe space from SNL running its own business. Hurts you not one bit but you want to control others you communist.
You sir are a MORON. The thread CLEARLY is mocking you pussy leftists. I DGAF what the babies at SNL do because i dont watch WOKE TRASH.
The fact that YOU are obsessed with what YOU think i think doesnt show my need for a safe space, it shows that i am apparently renting some of that empty space between your ears.

New Topics

Forum List

Back