How Trump's Rhetoric is Affecting Students

Now this is truly heartbreaking. Such a shame that Trump is even pitting kids against each other in school. He is the most divisive candidate ever to run for president.

Can't embed the video here, but's on this page:

How Trump's rhetoric is affecting students - CNN Video

Really depressing that this is the state of politics in our country. Is this who we have become as Americans?

Just watch Water's World and you can see how libtardos are affecting our kids.

• Banned
Now this is truly heartbreaking. Such a shame that Trump is even pitting kids against each other in school. He is the most divisive candidate ever to run for president.

Really depressing that this is the state of politics in our country. Is this who we have become as Americans?

Just watch Water's World and you can see how libtardos are affecting our kids.

Off topic. Comment on the video in the OP or go sit on a landmine.

depussyfied.jpg

Teachers and admin are responsible for free speech and civil respect.

Not easy in the classroom. That's when you call in the parents from work.

i'm really concerned about your mental health.

i'm really concerned about your mental health.

Well, I'm glad to have your concern. Means a lot to me, and will help me sleep well at night.

You're blaming Trump when it's the Media that has been editing and twisting Trumps statements in order to instill hatred and get Hillary elected.

You really need to look at what Trump actually says and compare it to what the media says he says...

You're blaming Trump when it's the Media that has been editing and twisting Trumps statements in order to instill hatred and get Hillary elected.

You really need to look at what Trump actually says and compare it to what the media says he says...

Yeah, uh NO. No one needs to "twist" Trump's words around. Jesus. WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back