How Trump Stole 2020: the Silence of Democratic Lambs

o, Qdog. If you think Hillary got her ass kicked, wait and see the trashing Biden is going to get. Face it dog. Your party and your candidate suck.
Trump "won" because Hillary was weak and he was an unknown political candidate who lied repeatedly about his intentions. Nobody with an ounce of brains will back his bid for reelection, but that won't stop you, will it, Willie?

Dont throw the GOP in there to make it look like they both do it. Vote early vote often is owned by the dems. Everybody knows Chicago, Philly, New York ect. Have been stuffing ballot boxes for decades.
The GOP can't win without voter suppression, Rube.
There just aren't that many stupid people in America.

RS-Voter-Suppression-2020-CMYK-curvedZ.jpg

The Plot Against America: The GOP's Plan to Suppress the Vote and Sabotage the Election

"In June, President Trump sat in the Oval Office for one of his periodic interviews-turned-airing-of-grievances.

"When the conversation turned to the 2020 election, Trump singled out what he called the 'biggest risk' to his bid for a second term.

"It was not the mounting death toll from COVID-19, or further economic damage inflicted by the pandemic, or anything else a reality-dwelling president might fret about.

"'My biggest risk is that we don’t win lawsuits,' Trump told the Politico reporter he’d invited.

"He was referring to the series of lawsuits filed by his campaign and the Republican National Committee that fight the expansion of mail-in voting and seek to limit access to the ballot box in November. 'We have many lawsuits going all over,' he said. 'And if we don’t win those lawsuits, I think — I think it puts the election at risk.'"

Will you SOB like a SNOWFLAKE when he dies like Jeff?

It was predicted because Mueller failed that he would be blamed and identified as a republican
Dude Mueller had most anti trupers on his investigation team.
Mueller's been an apologist for every Republican POTUS since HW Bush, and it's his name on the report which documented "sweeping and systemic" Russian interference in Trump's 2016 "win."

Criminal History: BCCI, the Bushes … and Mueller - CounterPunch.org

Everybody knows Russia sucks, we didn't need Mueller to tell us.

Democrats GAVE Russia our Uranium reserves.
Democrats are currently colluding with China through universities and providing them US state secrets.

Did you have a point to make?
Trump Will Die in Prison.
MAGA?

_94639987_trump_putin_comp.jpg

All you need to know about Trump Russia story

"What does Mueller's report say?

"The 448-page report painted a mixed picture of the president's conduct. While it did not establish that the Trump campaign criminally conspired with Russia to meddle in the election, it built an extensive obstruction-of-justice case against the president.

"Mr Mueller said the report did not exonerate the president but stopped short of saying Mr Trump committed a crime.

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state," the report says.

"Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgement.

"Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

"It also revealed Mr Trump instructed a White House lawyer to try and remove Mr Mueller over alleged 'conflicts of interest', but the lawyer resigned.

"Around 10% of the public report is redacted."

Right....Did you know the Chinese Communist party is fully transparent, honest and open with everything it does?
I have no doubt you believe that as well.
You would be dead wrong about that too.
Are you gullible enough to believe anything Trump says?

If you can't discern sarcasm as obvious as that, you are not worthy of discussion with people who can

What do timber interests, nuclear power, and off-shore drilling have in common with voter suppression in Georgia, and what does that have to do with November 3rd?
51YFcey4znL._SX355_BO1204203200_.jpg

Greg Palast's new book contends Brian Kemp's 2018 win in the Peach State was a test drive for Republican voter suppression tactics next November.

JULY 20, 2020
“How Trump Stole 2020″— An Interview With Greg Palast

"So, there is a chapter in 'How Trump Stole 2020' called, 'The Silence of the Democratic Lambs.' Anyone’s guess why the Democrats don’t defend Democratic voters.

"Let’s say, which Democratic voters.

"It’s not just anyone who’s losing their vote.

"If you read the book, this is about Jim Crow.

"This is the new, sophisticated Jim Crow operation.

"The Democratic Party does not defend voters of color.

"You say, 'Yeah, but it’s their voters!'

"They don’t defend voters of color.

"There’s all kinds of reasons and one of them is simply the current Democrats wouldn’t be in charge of the party.

"They’d lose their primaries.

"You would have a very different Democratic party…"

There was no voter supression in Georgia....whatever you guys have to tell yourselves to get through your day I guess...

There was no voter supression in Georgia....whatever you guys have to tell yourselves to get through your day I guess...
Christine Jordan has voted in Georgia for the last fifty years at the same polling station, yet she was purged from the polls in 2018 in order to elect Brian Kemp governor.

https://www.gregpalast.com/92-year-old-georgia-grandmother-purged-from-voter-rolls/

"Christine Jordan, aged 92, was blocked from voting today, thrown out of the polls with her walker — just one victim of Kemp's mass cancellation of voter registrations — more than half a million Georgians purged in the night, stealthily, hidden from the public eye.

"That's why I sued Kemp last month in a federal court in Atlanta. To find out the names of every voter, including Grandma Jordan, and expose exactly how Kemp has made their voting rights vanish.

"Jordan has been 'voting right here since 1968,' says her granddaughter Jessica Lawrence, the year Martin Luther King was shot.

"Jordan's vote registration has vanished, no record she EVER voted, though she tells me she's never missed a vote in these 50 years.

"No points for guessing Grandma Jordan is African-American."

Forum List

Back