How Trump Ruined The USFL

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League - Esquire

Trump is an idiot and all he has is a trash talking potty mouth. Trump's tactic for getting USFL fans was to trash the NFL. The NFL is still here and the USFL is GONE! Nice going Trump!

USFL collapsed after just three seasons.

When screw up Trump saw that he screwed up he did what he usually does and he filed a lawsuit. And... he won. Trump was asking for $1 billion. The jury awarded him $1. When as a screw up! And as usual with Trump 1000's of people lost jobs.

Last edited:
Trump is a stereotypical movie villain. Nobody should act surprised at the disasters that will befall our country over the next 4 years.

It's going to get bad and I predict mass defections from the GOP.

That America hating dumbass Kaepernick ruined the NFL by disrespecting the national anthem and our flag.

Sorry.

ALARM Trump doesn't like Broccoli OMG call CERN, call the NSA, this Broccoli hating Trump guy is going to destroy the earth ALARM and yeah he probably hates Cheddar cheese too ALARM Trump ah...something ah something THE END IS NEAR OH THE HUMANITY

That was my liberal meltdown impression God but its fun to watch them writhe in agony. :lmao:

ALARM Trump doesn't like Broccoli OMG call CERN, call the NSA, this Broccoli hating Trump guy is going to destroy the earth ALARM and yeah he probably hates Cheddar cheese too ALARM Trump ah...something ah something THE END IS NEAR OH THE HUMANITY

That was my liberal meltdown impression God but its fun to watch them writhe in agony. :lmao:

Something is wrong with him if he doesn't like broccoli and cheese! :ack-1: He'd better like bacon, that's all I have to say about it.

Something is wrong with him if he doesn't like broccoli and cheese! :ack-1: He'd better like bacon, that's all I have to say about it.

I was just mocking these liberals, I have no idea whether Trump likes broccoli or cheese.

That America hating dumbass Kaepernick ruined the NFL by disrespecting the national anthem and our flag.

Sorry.

What does that have to do with the fact Trump wrecked the USFL? Stay on topic.

I was just mocking these liberals, I have no idea whether Trump likes broccoli or cheese.

We know he likes having sex with 13 yearold girls.

Forum List

Back