How Trump Can Immediately Balance The Budget In One Easy Step!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This is great news! Only 65% of Federal Government Employees say they would stay in their jobs if Trump is elected. That means 35% might quit!

What an opportunity to immediately balance the budget. Most of those people don't need to be replaced as they likely spend most of their time playing video games, watching pr0n, or spamming websites with DNC propaganda.

So, #NeverTrumpers: if you care about getting the deficit under control, here is a Big Compelling Reason to vote for Trump and keep the Ms. Cackling Pre-Convict Pantsuit out of the White House.

This polarizing presidential election has left many federal workers seriously rethinking their career choices.

A Government Business Council/ GovExec.com survey found that 14 percent of federal workers say they would definitely consider leaving their jobs if Donald Trump wins the Nov. 8 presidential election. Another 13 percent said they might consider leaving, while 9 percent said they did not know. That leaves just 65 percent of federal workers who say they would stay for a Trump administration.

Just 65 Percent of Feds Commit to Staying During a Trump Administration

Even a 14% quit rate would save Tons Of Taxpayer $$$.

This is great news! Only 65% of Federal Government Employees say they would stay in their jobs if Trump is elected. That means 35% might quit!

What an opportunity to immediately balance the budget. Most of those people don't need to be replaced as they likely spend most of their time playing video games, watching pr0n, or spamming websites with DNC propaganda.

So, #NeverTrumpers: if you care about getting the deficit under control, here is a Big Compelling Reason to vote for Trump and keep the Ms. Cackling Pre-Convict Pantsuit out of the White House.

This polarizing presidential election has left many federal workers seriously rethinking their career choices.

A Government Business Council/ GovExec.com survey found that 14 percent of federal workers say they would definitely consider leaving their jobs if Donald Trump wins the Nov. 8 presidential election. Another 13 percent said they might consider leaving, while 9 percent said they did not know. That leaves just 65 percent of federal workers who say they would stay for a Trump administration.

You're a complete idiot if you think this would come close to balancing the budget, or if you think this is in any way a good idea.

Didn't you idiots have a cow when the government was shut down and non-essential war memorials were closed to the public?

Clueless. No wonder you're a right-winger.

You're a complete idiot if you think this would come close to balancing the budget, or if you think this is in any way a good idea.

Didn't you idiots have a cow when the government was shut down and non-essential war memorials were closed to the public?

There was no reason to close the memorials except to fuck with people. That's the whole problem, big government treats us like we belong to them. We need less government and more producers. I had no issue with the shutdown, only heard lefties get excited about it.

Why would the government balance the budget?

That would be flushing special interests down the drain.

You are an economically and financially illiterate moron.

As a former bank manager, and a corporate, commerical and real estate law clerk, I'll put my qualifications and experience in legal and financial matters up against yours any day of the week.
Managing a bank and clerking isn't like running an economy. We are 20 trillion in debt, how deep did you run the bank into the ground?

As a former bank manager, and a corporate, commerical and real estate law clerk, I'll put my qualifications and experience in legal and financial matters up against yours any day of the week.

Oh, nice! Argument via credentials.

Statistically you are probably economically illiterate. The majority of contemporary economists are dumb fucks.

My professional experience is far superior to yours. People like you work for me. So, sod off, swampy.

Managing a bank and clerking isn't like running an economy. We are 20 trillion in debt, how deep did you run the bank into the ground?

Clerking is CLERICAL WORK, much of which is now automated and done by computers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back