How To Win Enemies And Radicalize People

Status
Not open for further replies.

“Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy."

Cindy Sheehan

First of all.............I'm sorry for your loss............I see you are angry...........and believe he died for Israel and not the United States.....................

We will disagree..............OBL was mad at us because of our intervention in Kuwait.......that we dared put our soldiers feet on the HOLY SOIL..................He asked them to not let us come there.............and that he and his men would fight Saddam there................but the region and the world dealt with it...............and our troops moved in and retook Kuwait..............ticking off OBL and he started the Jihad against the United States..........

It did not begin there.............Radicalism really began in the 70's and has escalated every since.............

History of the region shows these radical movements will happen again and again as well..............If we hadn't have gone into Kuwait the first time...............they would have found another reason to raise Jihad for their beliefs............and we had been attacked numerous times before Kuwait had even happened.

Specify the foreign policies that make them hate us other than we support Israel and they want Israel to die.....................................

One thing we is for certain. The "truth" from mouths of our Federal Government and the lackeys running the mainstream media is NEVER the truth!! We can rest thoroughly assured of that!!
9b9f0b276c2fcbbfd9d246206f508556.jpg

You dimocrits have to come to terms with understanding our commitment to Israel. The United Nations didn't give Israel that land at the end of the Mediterranean Sea for no goddamned reason. They are there and they are our friends and we will keep it that way. You SoBs that have problem with that can go to hell (the middle east country of your choice) and TRY to catch on with ISIS. Your bullshit is getting old.

You dimocrits have to come to terms with understanding our commitment to Israel. The United Nations didn't give Israel that land at the end of the Mediterranean Sea for no goddamned reason. They are there and they are our friends and we will keep it that way. You SoBs that have problem with that can go to hell (the middle east country of your choice) and TRY to catch on with ISIS. Your bullshit is getting old.
Are you just insane after church?

How (can the US continue) to win enemies and radicalize people?

Well, Muslim people, anyway?

Continue breathing.

OP's require more than a link or cut and paste - you need to include original content of your own. You can repost this if you wish, within the rule guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back