How To Win Enemies and Radicalize People - Part Deux

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The Lessons of 9/11

"....but the intrusiveness of the FAA is another. Two specific regulations proved to be disastrous for dealing with the thugs who, without even a single gun, took over four airliners and created the havoc of 9/11. Both the prohibition against guns in cockpits and precise instructions that crews not resist hijackers contributed immensely to the horrors of 9/11.

Instead of immediately legalizing a natural right of personal self-defense guaranteed by an explicit Second Amendment freedom, we still do not have armed pilots in the sky. Instead of more responsibility being given to the airlines, the government has taken over the entire process. This has been encouraged by the airline owners, who seek subsidies and insurance protection. Of course, the nonsense of never resisting has been forever vetoed by all passengers.

Unfortunately, the biggest failure of our government will be ignored. I’m sure the Commission will not connect our foreign policy of interventionism — practiced by both major parties for over a hundred years —
as an important reason 9/11 occurred. Instead, the claims will stand that the motivation behind 9/11 was our freedom, prosperity, and way of life. If this error persists, all the tinkering and money to improve the intelligence agencies will bear little fruit."

eagle1462010

History of the region shows these radical movements will happen again and again as well..............If we hadn't have gone into Kuwait the first time...............they would have found another reason to raise Jihad for their beliefs............and we had been attacked numerous times before Kuwait had even happened.

Are you saying that the 1925 Zionist of Palestine should be ignored? The evidence shows that Palestinian Arabs began to retaliate 4 years after the invasion - once they learned that the Zionists were determined to disappear them by any means necessary.

Are you saying that Muslims should ignore the fact that the US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years?

Am I emotional? Yes, my first born was murdered. Am I angry? Yes, he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full well that my son, my family, this nation and this world were betrayed by George Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agendas after 9/11. We were told that we were attacked on 9/11 because the terrorists hate our freedoms and democracy … not for the real reason, because the Arab Muslims who attacked us hate our middle-eastern foreign policy."

Cindy Sheehan

Sheikh Mohammed said that the purpose of the attack on the Twin Towers was to "wake the American people up." Sheikh Mohammed said that if the target would have been strictly military or government, the American people would not focus on the atrocities that America is committing by supporting Israel against the Palestinian people and America's self-serving foreign policy that corrupts Arab governments and leads to further exploitation of the Arab/Muslim peoples.

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui Criminal No. 01-455-A

Defense Trial Exhibits

Exhibit 941 page 11

How about we just turn the sandbox called the Arabian Peninsula into a sheet of glass by carpet - nuking the whole region. Then let whomever is left to fight over whatever still remains.

I figured that you lived under a rock.

Not under a rock. I live about 10 miles outside the second largest city in New England. Close enough to take advantage of the medical care available in the city but far enough away that I don't have to deal with the crime, government, and people that reside in the city.

Forum List

Back