How to Tell If We’re Beating COVID-19

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m asking the mods to keep this a separate thread out of the mud pile of the virus thread as I think this is important info that you’re not going to see in the news nor from our government.

As I’ve been posting from almost day one, I’m ticked at the lack of meaningful data coming from our government and the media about what’s really going on. Obviously, I’m not the only one. These folks went out on their own and did some data deep diving and presents it in a manner we can all understand. Watch the video first so you know what you’re looking at, second link is the graph that gets updated.

Most people will have to get this and survive, which they will, in order to truly beat it. I know many that have gotten it, friends and family, that had it and are now over it, without hospitalization. Hopefully we will save enough of the vulnerable on this run around before the next time, when we will be ready for it. The 30 day "social distancing" was to get the hospitals ready with beds and equipment for the rush that will occur when we open up the economy. This virus will go away in a few months when the weather gets hot, the question is will we have a country and an economy left. Trump is doing a very good job striking the delicate balance.

Most people will have to get this and survive, which they will, in order to truly beat it. I know many that have gotten it, friends and family, that had it and are now over it, without hospitalization. Hopefully we will save enough of the vulnerable on this run around before the next time, when we will be ready for it. The 30 day "social distancing" was to get the hospitals ready with beds and equipment for the rush that will occur when we open up the economy. This virus will go away in a few months when the weather gets hot, the question is will we have a country and an economy left. Trump is doing a very good job striking the delicate balance.
This is EXACTLY RIGHT!

And it is all you can do with a new virus where the populace has no immunity to it.

From estimates I have seen NY is about 2 weeks from peak. Other cities are one to two weeks behind them. We won't see flattening of the curve for about three weeks in the US..

Coastal and Democrat run shit hole cities are going to get hit hardest due to the degraded hygiene and drug abuse they allow.. Its about to get very scary for millions of Americans.

This is going to be a stunning first hand object lesson about democrat failed policies and what they allow.

When the deaths start happening like in Italy or Spain, then be sure to remember QUARANTINE AND SANITATION. This is the way we can beat this thing for now since no vaccine.

All cases are faked and basing on the wrong statistic.
There are far more people that have it and are asymptomatic and some that got it and thought it was a nasty flu and over it now. Therefore the mortality rate is much closer to the seasonal flu, although still deadlier. Then you have many that show up at hospitals in almost critical condition that have to be administered two or three different tests before coming up positive for Covid-19.

These are all factors that make the numbers unreliable.

When the deaths start happening like in Italy or Spain, then be sure to remember QUARANTINE AND SANITATION. This is the way we can beat this thing for now since no vaccine.

There are far more people that have it and are asymptomatic and some that got it and thought it was a nasty flu and over it now. Therefore the mortality rate is much closer to the seasonal flu, although still deadlier. Then you have many that show up at hospitals in almost critical condition that have to be administered two or three different tests before coming up positive for Covid-19.

The test are unreliable and have up to 50 pct wrong results.

Yep. As soon as the COVID test was released the CDC data on pneumonia plummeted, which means this bug has been around and misdiagnosed for awhile now.

I’m asking the mods to keep this a separate thread out of the mud pile of the virus thread as I think this is important info that you’re not going to see in the news nor from our government.

As I’ve been posting from almost day one, I’m ticked at the lack of meaningful data coming from our government and the media about what’s really going on. Obviously, I’m not the only one. These folks went out on their own and did some data deep diving and presents it in a manner we can all understand. Watch the video first so you know what you’re looking at, second link is the graph that gets updated.

In Wuhan, it took about three weeks for the mitigation measures have a noticeable impact. I suspect we'll see things tapering off markedly in the next week or two. We'll see.

Do you know if those stats differ from h1n1 ? No you don’t, do actually you don’t know shit without the comparison?

Trump hoax four

I’m hearing on cbs Sunday morning this is the worse ever. That’s purely irresponsible and stated with only one goal destroy trump

Last edited:
I’m not sure you ‘beat’ this thing anymore than we do with the flu every year.

Yeah. Outside some yet undetected weakness in the virus, it's probably part of the eco-system at this point. We'll just have to build up immunity and develop a vaccine.

Yep. As soon as the COVID test was released the CDC data on pneumonia plummeted, which means this bug has been around and misdiagnosed for awhile now.
Do you have a link for that? If covid-19 patients present pneumonia, it is still tracked in the data for pneumonia. So what you are saying doesn't make sense.

4 out of 5 case are not even noticeable
But it's important to remember that four of every five infected people will have mild symptoms, perhaps so mild as to not be noticeable, experts note.

In Wuhan, it took about three weeks for the mitigation measures have a noticeable impact. I suspect we'll see things tapering off markedly in the next week or two. We'll see.

There’s so much irresponsible data out, I don’t think the msm will allow that. You should join me and ask them to show the data comparing h1n1 deaths vs Wuhan virus deaths the first thirty days and let’s see if it’s worse or not. Then the data comparison the first sixty days. Why aren’t you actually concerned we’re being played when we are

There’s so much irresponsible data out, I don’t think the msm will allow that. You should join me and ask them to show the data comparing h1n1 deaths vs Wuhan virus deaths the first thirty days and let’s see if it’s worse or not. Then the data comparison the first sixty days. Why aren’t you actually concerned we’re being played when we are

Because that's just an all-too-easy excuse for Trumpsters. Everything is a media conspiracy!

Get a life. Look for other media. Don't just fall into whatever clickhole confirms your biases.

Forum List

Back