How to survive the Trump depression.

1586566432042.png

This information is gathered from past depressions and the things that are necessary to keep your family alive. Food, shelter, fire, etc. it sounds silly at first
but an 80 percent reduction in our economy will guarantee a depression.
He-he, the TRUMP depression. You ARE a fool. A fool that's fun to laugh at, but nevertheless a fool. Thanks for the comic relief EVERY time you make one of your ridiculous posts. Bravo!

If you are an essential worker instead of some dumbass bartender,waitress,barber,beautician,or many other low class worthless jobs you may see a depression.The rest of us will see great financial success.Let the good times roll.God bless President Trump.

This information is gathered from past depressions and the things that are necessary to keep your family alive. Food, shelter, fire, etc. it sounds silly at first

If the the communists have their way and can keep the economy shut down until November, we will be in a depression.

If the the communists have their way and can keep the economy shut down until November, we will be in a depression.
And it will have NOTHING to do with our president. This one is squarely on the Chinese and their Chinese Virus.

And it will have NOTHING to do with our president. This one is squarely on the Chinese and their Chinese Virus.

President Trump is handling this as well as he can. This wouldn't been a breeze for any President, no matter how much the left hammers him.

If you're really serious about surviving the next few years, I'd suggest going this route...

90cb722136fcd64fd20d3e0af0b52de8.jpg

You dont really have to go to that extreme

Just use this like I always done

mtrCnp.gif

President Trump is handling this as well as he can. This wouldn't been a breeze for any President, no matter how much the left hammers him.
If I can survive the virus for the next month, I'm not worried about the trump depression. That part will be Joe's problem.

If you're really serious about surviving the next few years, I'd suggest going this route...

90cb722136fcd64fd20d3e0af0b52de8.jpg

You dont really have to go to that extreme

Just use this like I always done

View attachment 321902

Ok. I'll have to practice up on my scowling routine.

:laugh:

If I can survive the virus for the next month, I'm not worried about the trump depression. That part will be Joe's problem.

Dude. That called "elder abuse."

:auiqs.jpg:

Dude. That called "elder abuse."

:auiqs.jpg:
There are 10 rest homes or assisted living homes in TN with 2 or more cases of Coronavirus, that trump said would be gone within a couple of weeks, way back when he was trying to blow smoke up wall streets as for the sake of the economy. Now we have elder abuse.

And a lot to do with the democrats and their fascist media.

The president is handling this spectacularly well. His deployment of hospital ships was true leadership. That those ships are empty is also a clue to those who can think.

Forum List

Back