How to stop the British-German expansion in the USA

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
As you know, the Americans twice expelled the British because they tried to enslave them and seize their lands

In the late 19th-early 20th century, they had another tactic - pan-Germanism. In the beginning, they colonize the territories of foreign states, and then declare these states German

There have also been similar processes in the Russian Federation, so the German type is very common in the Russian Federation

I can distinguish them well enough from the local population, so I can give some advice.

They are terribly afraid of the heat and the sun. Most of them do not go to the beaches, and they constantly turn on the air conditioners, not turning them off until the night.

They are very fond of dogs

They like to dig in the ground

They can't stand intense physical exertion. especially in the heat.

They like to drink beer, they drink it in huge quantities, including women

They don't like smoking and they don't seem to tolerate opiates well

They like when there are a lot of trees, they like to plant them everywhere

They don't like fights, they are used to solving everything through complaints

They are very loyal to strict subordination, they even like to be built and led by the hand, they perceive the word of an official as a law, and they even try to anticipate the desire of their superiors. This is because they got used to Junker-capitalism and serfdom, where there was strict subordination

Most often, the main decisions in their families are made by women, and men there never clearly dominate over women

All this is a natural environment for them, the environment from which they originate historically and culturally

Based on these signs, Americans can take countermeasures against the Germanization of the United States. If you leave everything as it is, sooner or later they will replace your population even without a war.

Last edited:
Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png

• Banned
it is quite possible that this left wave of the last ten years in the United States is connected with these processes. Traditionally, right-wing politics was much closer to Latin culture than to Europe. Now there are not even real rightists in the USA. Feminism is growing at a furious pace, the American tradition is being erased before our eyes

• Banned
Your ignorance of the USA is laughably pathetic.

You have no fucking clue how fucking ignorant you are.
My knowledge is enough to understand that American freedom stands at the opposite pole from German imperialism, Prussian subordination and the legacy of the Franks in Europe

It is anti-Germany in its spirit
And that's why I love Reagan's America.

Seriously? And why is there a Statue of Liberty there, and not a statue of Bismarck or Churchill?

You do realize, that America was created as a nation by European immigrants, right? Part of my family (German) has been here since 1752, and they fought in the War for American independence on the American side.

Quit trollin' dude.

British: No sports. let's look like a swine!

images

American: wtf?

The British are a symbol of haggling, totalitarianism and vile politics, the Americans are a symbol of honor freedom and military spirit

Americans about the British invaders:

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep.
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o’er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning’s first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
‘Tis the Star-Spangled Banner! O long may it wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps’ pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

British politician: Let's enslave the world and destroy millions of Bengalis.

American politician: let's liberate the world and save the people from the British invaders

The beach in Germany: let's put on autumn jackets

9oftgjzt9xc048kkks8sc8kg0.jpg

The beach in US: Let's use the beach according to its purpose

169146798953514070822855786jpg1024x768.jpg

Britney Spears: I'll darken my eyes to look like an American

britneyspears_142583217_1751571631688856_1125074114066340025_n.jpg

Brittany Murphy: I can do nothing to look like an American

091222123332_murphy226.jpg

Marilyn Monroe: to look like an American beauty, I need a ton of makeup and a dozen professional photographers

ff97b8f60f888e1dcd74ce491d7f542a.jpg

American beauty Megan Fox: I don't care about cosmetics and photographers, I'm gorgeous in any angle and with any make-up and without it

megan-foks-032.jpg

Forum List

Back