How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

Red Storm Rising
I agree. Its how the left stole the 2020 election.

Mail in ballots. Once I heard the Dem's were pushing them I knew they would be nothing but trouble. That's how Bidung won. Mail in ballots.

Ballots that were delivered in the middle of the night and counted long after the counters had gone home. Ballots that appeared in boxes and under desks.

The only people who need mail in ballots are those who are out of the country. Everyone else needs to go to the polls and vote.

OP Comment: The answer is to go back to the Constitution: "Congress sets a national Election Day. Currently, electors are chosen on the Tuesday following the first Monday in November (the first Tuesday after November 1), in the year before the president's term is to expire." That's it and no more. No early voting, no mail in voting, none of that invented bullshit. On the Tuesday following the first Monday in November you go in, show your ID, and vote.

Why do you want to deprive those serving our country the right to vote?

huh? Its right here

its explained, temporary address requests, people who just moved, snowbirds, students, military & overseas.

It's legal for people to vote in two locations? It certainly isn't.

Woke douchebags deliberately misinterpreting what the issue is. It's one of their favorite tactics. That's why you can never trust a thing they say

It's legal for people to vote in two locations? It certainly isn't.

Woke douchebags deliberately misinterpreting what the issue is. It's one of their favorite tactics. That's why you can never trust a thing they say
Agreed

Forum List

Back