How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

People crying and complaining because too many people are voting. LOL
Yeah, when the people voting are too lazy to research the candidates and issues, I object to them voting. For this country to work voters have to be educated, knowlegible and dedicated enough to actually take the effort to go to the polls. Otherwise voters will vote for whichever candidates has the best sound bites.

Last edited:
The only "irrational moron" here is YOU. If Trump doesn't endorse the KKK, why doesn't he disavow any of these hate groups and terrorists? He has been asked repeatedly to condemn these people and he steadfastly refuses to disavow them.

So A endorses B, and B enthusiastically embraces A and doesn't disavow them or condemn their behaviour, that qualifies as an "endorsement" in my books.,

Not to mention Trump's obviously racism, xenophobia and misogyny which he openly displays at all times.
If Trump doesn't endorse the KKK, why doesn't he disavow any of these hate groups and terrorists?

He has.

They just don't report it on news stations you accept.

Yeah, when the people voting are too lazy to research the candidates and issues, I object to them voting. For this country to work voters have to be educated, knowlegible

If people did that we would have multiple competitive parties.

Yeah, when the people voting are too lazy to research the candidates and issues, I object to them voting. For this country to work voters have to be educated, knowlegible
All they need to know is which candidate best reflects their interests

The guy living under a highway overpass has as much a right to vote as the CEO who built that overpass

Why give preference to a witness signature over the actual voters signature?
I suspect it harkens back to the "for-cause" absentee ballot days when they had to be witnessed. I'm surprised the dems messed-up and left that provision in.

LOL....The funny part was all the measures the dems put into law to benefit themselves when they gained total power backfired big time on them.

We had 45 days of early voting and I toted eight like-minded non-family members to the polls myself and that was just guys at the local morning eatery and pawn shop. Someone would talk of voting (not having voted early before) and I'd say "it's easy, let's go vote", and they did.

Back when I did that for local oldsters through the local Meals on Wheels program on election day the best I did was five and who knows who they voted for.

Last edited:
If Trump doesn't endorse the KKK, why doesn't he disavow any of these hate groups and terrorists?
He has.
They just don't report it on news stations you accept.

Thank you. Hence, my thread:

And the question for the foul mouthed member is, why hasn't SHE disavowed her BLM and Antifa terrorists, who have far larger numbers than the now almost-disappeared KKK does?

1638036126956.png

Since the moderator won't help me get the thread back on track I guess its up to me and the decent posters in this threads, of which there are scant few. The topic is:

How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots​

What’s the difference between absentee balloting and universal mail-in balloting? The latter might sound like a great idea, but is it really? Eric Eggers of the Government Accountability Institute answers this vitally important question.

OP Comment: The answer is to go back to the Constitution: "Congress sets a national Election Day. Currently, electors are chosen on the Tuesday following the first Monday in November (the first Tuesday after November 1), in the year before the president's term is to expire." That's it and no more. No early voting, no mail in voting, none of that invented bullshit. On the Tuesday following the first Monday in November you go in, show your ID, and vote.

Where does guy living under the overpass get his information?

I know where he doesn't get it. He doesnt get it from the guy that the courts have said no one should take anything he says seriously.

He did disavow them, moron. You would know that if you didn't live on a steady diet of fake news.

You spout nothing but lies. What's the point in arguing with you? That's why I don't waste my time.

You mean in that hostage video statement he read? I watched that whole press conference. I could not believe the shit that came out of Trump's mouth. Not one word about the woman who was killed or the more than 30 people the terrorist group sent to hospital.

Trump didn't even condemn the shooter at the Tree of Life or the guy who shot up the Walmart in Texas. Last but not least is his glorification of that shit stain white terrorist, Kyle Rittenhouse. Trump has repeated praised and encourage violence and mayhem. Right wing terrorism doesn't exist in Donald Trump's books, but Anti-Fa, which hasn't killed anyone, is a danger to the American people.

When you call the people who oppose fascism "terrorists", and don't condemn the fascists, you're telling people you're a fascist.

You don't argue with me because I dismantle the weak ass bullshit you're trying to promote and expose your lies.

Since the moderator won't help me get the thread back on track I guess its up to me and the decent posters in this threads, of which there are scant few. The topic is:

No one is interested in your bullshit propaganda topics, FuckBoi. You come in here posting Questionable Sources and Russian propaganda and we're going to nail your stupid ass to the wall every time.

So you are against our active duty military voting. What a surprise......
Active duty vote by verified absentee votes. Their signatures are verified and if I remember correctly each ballot is verified by the soldier’s commander as being cast by him. With verification at the unit level and signature matching at the registrar of voters level, it’s damned near impossible for military votes to be fraudulent. Unsolicited mail in votes on the other hand have no providence or signature matching.

A mail in vote is the same whether you request it or not.
Outside of a few Republicans who voted for dead people, there are few instances of voter fraud
No it isn’t if you request a absentee ballot, your address is verified and they require a signature example to match the ballot against. A unsolicited mail in ballot is mailed to the last known address of the voter. Anyone can fill it out and mail it in and there is no signature on file to verify it.

In other words, election day is not election day. They are still taking in votes a week after the election, and they start taking them in a week before the election.

The votes they're "taking in" are the ones which are mailed and postmarked on election day or before. Election day is the final day of balloting. I you are on army base overseas and you vote on "election day" how are your ballots going to be counted in your home District. You have to allow all of the ballots cast, time to come through the mail. Notice how Donald Trump tried to fuck up the mail so ballots wouldn't arrive in time.

Every democratic country in the world is working hard to make sure that more and more of the electorate votes. Every country except the USA. In the US, the Republican Party is working hard to reduce the number of voters, and to demand multiple proofs of citizenship at every level of the process.

Maybe Republicans should make policy that doesn't screw over the voters. Not all of the voters in the USA are as stupid or gullible as you are. They see through the Republicans lies and look at the economic results when Republicans are in office. The economy crashes. The richer get richer, and the poor get poorer.

Your life expectancy has been declining for more than 5 years, and your middle class is shrinking. But still you vote Republican.

The votes they're "taking in" are the ones which are mailed and postmarked on election day or before. Election day is the final day of balloting. I you are on army base overseas and you vote on "election day" how are your ballots going to be counted in your home District. You have to allow all of the ballots cast, time to come through the mail. Notice how Donald Trump tried to fuck up the mail so ballots wouldn't arrive in time.

Every democratic country in the world is working hard to make sure that more and more of the electorate votes. Every country except the USA. In the US, the Republican Party is working hard to reduce the number of voters, and to demand multiple proofs of citizenship at every level of the process.

Maybe Republicans should make policy that doesn't screw over the voters. Not all of the voters in the USA are as stupid or gullible as you are. They see through the Republicans lies and look at the economic results when Republicans are in office. The economy crashes. The richer get richer, and the poor get poorer.

Your life expectancy has been declining for more than 5 years, and your middle class is shrinking. But still you vote Republican.
Ma'am, everything you have posted in this thread has been a lie or an insult or both. Are you done yet so the rest of us can talk?

At some point, given that there is no evidence of voter fraud

WRONG, Booby, the total evidence is staggering, impossible to ignore. What there is a total lack of is any proof that the election fraud was ever baseless much less debunked by any party despite your leftwing media lying and making that laughable ignorant claim at least 10,000 times like we are idiots.

Forum List

Back