How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots​

What’s the difference between absentee balloting and universal mail-in balloting? The latter might sound like a great idea, but is it really? Eric Eggers of the Government Accountability Institute answers this vitally important question.

OP Comment: The answer is to go back to the Constitution: "Congress sets a national Election Day. Currently, electors are chosen on the Tuesday following the first Monday in November (the first Tuesday after November 1), in the year before the president's term is to expire." That's it and no more. No early voting, no mail in voting, none of that invented bullshit. On the Tuesday following the first Monday in November you go in, show your ID, and vote.

Last edited:
  • Banned
A Dem election official recently declared that if a voter used a napkin to vote their vote would count. Even though that state's law makes it clear that would not be a valid vote. That is how elections are stolen, Dems ignoring the law and making up their own rules to favor Dems.

Democrats flagrantly violate the law in every way.

Just wait until the mid terms next year.

There will more Covid restrictions in the Democrat controlled swing districts.

Restrictions that make mail in and harvested ballots "necessary" for public safety.

There will be more stolen elections.

The Democrats have this scam figured out.

Illegally voting. Demscum don't care though. Bunch of anti American commie scum, like you.

Rant all you want. You act like the little kid that didn't get his mom to buy him his toy cap gun. That noted, I'm not a Democrat but that's just your cult mentality coming out.

Just wait until the mid terms next year.

There will more Covid restrictions in the Democrat controlled swing districts.

Restrictions that make mail in and harvested ballots "necessary" for public safety.

There will be more stolen elections.

The Democrats have this scam figured out.

I take it you saw my video

A Dem election official recently declared that if a voter used a napkin to vote their vote would count. Even though that state's law makes it clear that would not be a valid vote. That is how elections are stolen, Dems ignoring the law and making up their own rules to favor Dems.
I don't know what world you live in but you better get out soon before they put you away.

It is up to the States to determine how to run their elections

2020 had the most mail in votes in history, more Americans voted than anytime in history and 2020 was the most honestly conducted election in history

New Topics

Forum List

Back