How to Spot a Fake Shooting

Kentucky_Conservative

Oct 13, 2019
On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.
Just another routine day in america it was. Thoughts-n-prayers-n-shit.

NOT ONE.

NOT ONE.
So are you concluding that the news of the shooting was fake? Because 2 years later there are no flowers and teddy bears at the site. Or are you thinking the compassion over the event is fake because life moved on? What's your point?

So are you concluding that the news of the shooting was fake? Because 2 years later there are no flowers and teddy bears at the site. Or are you thinking the compassion over the event is fake because life moved on? What's your point?

My point is that only two year later, with all of the hoopla about gun control by the libs, there are NO grieving families out of HUNDREDS of "victims."

My point is that only two year later, with all of the hoopla about gun control by the libs, there are NO grieving families out of HUNDREDS of "victims."

There are grieving families. And grieving friends.

Maybe on that day the families would rather be where ever they laid their lost loved ones to rest.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe leaving things like flowers at the location isn't allowed for some unknown reason or maybe something is eventually going to be done with the land which is why it is closed off from the rest of the surroundings.

NOT ONE.
Just another routine day in america it was. Thoughts-n-prayers-n-shit.
"Thoughts and prayers", the new battle cry of the Godless who created this mess.

No grieving families? NO GRIEVING FAMILIES? watsa matta you? You really think families of those slaughtered at that venue are not grieving because they do not eternally put teddy bears, cards and candles at the sight of the murder? You really think people deeply concerned about controlling war weapons in civilian society have lost their concern because 2 years have passed and the mementos of grief have dried up. It does not occur to you that grief and sorrow are shown in other ways, like working for a cause, like volunteering for a cause, like working for legislation?

No grieving families? NO GRIEVING FAMILIES?

Correct. No grieving families.

watsa matta you? You really think families of those slaughtered at that venue are not grieving because they do not eternally put teddy bears, cards and candles at the sight of the murder? You really think people deeply concerned about controlling war weapons in civilian society have lost their concern because 2 years have passed and the mementos of grief have dried up. It does not occur to you that grief and sorrow are shown in other ways, like working for a cause, like volunteering for a cause, like working for legislation?

ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD can call an FTD florist or any other florist and have a bouquet of flowers delivered to the site. TENS OF MILLIONS of people were told about this shooting, the BIGGEST mass shooting in American History, and on the second anniversary AT THE SITE of the biggest mass shooting massacre in American History ... CRICKETS!

Sell crazy someplace else.

NOT ONE.
Wow....what a lie.

I am beginning to think that Kentucky conservative is a progressive plant trying to make normal people look bad.

No normal person can be as stupid and out of their mind as this silly person is.

Wow....what a lie.

Here is my statement from my credit card. It shows me checking OUT of Trump Tower on the 2nd (I stayed there on the 1st) and then I checked out of Caesar's Palace on the 3rd. There were other fees, including a great dinner and parking fees, etc.

YOU proclaiming that I am lying DOES NOT make my claims a lie. It only exposes you as a liberal. After all, liberals only SEE things when they BELIEVE them.

Attachments

• trump caesar.jpg
    trump caesar.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 98
I am beginning to think that Kentucky conservative is a progressive plant trying to make normal people look bad.

No normal person can be as stupid and out of their mind as this silly person is.

It is the liberals who are mentally deranged. You may count yourselves among them.

There are grieving families. And grieving friends.

I know you want to believe that. It does not make it true.

Possibly the most ignorant statement I’ve ever read. Now please go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You scumbags continue to blow me away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back