How to solve the drug problem in the USA

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Execute anyone convicted of selling hard drugs like heroin, cocaine or meth etc........

ginscpy, that is not a solution. We aren't Iran and we aren't China and if you want to live like the Iranians or Chinese might I suggest you go live there instead..we instead have a constitution that does not allow for punishment that exceeds the crime.

Used to give marijuana dealers 10-20 years before the 1960s.

Actor Robert Mitchums career was nearly ruined for simple marijuana possession

Last edited:
and it is ridiculous to do that as well...a result from that is we have one of the largest prison populations in the world. Most of the people in jail are there for drug offenses and not for violent crime. We need to look at this as an addiction and medical issue not as a criminal one.

and it is ridiculous to do that as well...a result from that is we have one of the largest prison populations in the world. Most of the people in jail are there for drug offenses and not for violent crime. We need to look at this as an addiction and medical issue not as a criminal one.

That last sentence is a lib-cliche if I ever heard one.

lib? Or libertarian and an actual medical situation that is documented as that you don't cure addictions by jailing someone...you cure it through treatment.

lib? Or libertarian and an actual medical situation that is documented as that you don't cure addictions by jailing someone...you cure it through treatment.

Treat the users - EXECUTE the dealers of hard drugs. They deal death. As much a poison as a cyanide capsule.

Treat the users - EXECUTE the dealers of hard drugs. They deal death. As much a poison as a cyanide capsule.

again are you willing to throw out the constitution? It is incredible to think that any American, or a real one anyway thinks that killing fixes things.

again are you willing to throw out the constitution? It is incredible to think that any American, or a real one anyway thinks that killing fixes things.
the only things libbs support killing is the innocent unborn !!:eusa_eh:

What's the Constitution have to do with executing drug-dealers?

All that is required is a fair trial.

What's the Constitution have to do with executing drug-dealers?

All that is required is a fair trial.

well sort of about that stuff of excessive punishment..same reason that death penalty for rapists and child molestors was struck down.

Why is it even a criminal issue? That's the cliche. You accept that it must be so without thinking.

Execute anyone convicted of selling hard drugs like heroin, cocaine or meth etc........

Execute? Well, if Rick Perry makes it to the White House, you just may have your wish (though I doubt the real drug dealers and drug pushers - the pharmaceutical industry, FDA and doctors - would be executed)

Just make the stuff legal and global drug cartels would implode instantly. Any time a substance people want to use for themselves is legally prohibited, that guaran-damn-tees that criminal networks will swing into gear to fill that demand.

If "recreational" drugs were legal, they could be purchased legally, under a doctor's supervision, and taxed to provide low-cost rehab services for those who wished them. Our prisons and courthouses would empty out accordingly, and law enforcement could pursue crimes against non-consenting victims.

Yeah, I know it'll probably never happen. But if it did, Mexicans wouldn't be slaughtering each other over drug territory. The War On Drugs would end overnight.

the only things libbs support killing is the innocent unborn !!:eusa_eh:

And Republicans kill everything outside the womb, old people, young people as canon fodder, poor people!

New Topics

Forum List

Back