How To Reduce Your Chances Of Getting Shot By Police In two easy steps.

But what do you do if you live in the murder capital of Chicago and statistics say 1,000 innocent citizens will be killed by gang bangers by the end of the year? Who ya gonna call when you get in a jam? The Police or the radical BLM crowd?

Thursday, July 7, 2016
While Blacks Protest Deaths of Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, Hilarity Ensues in Latest Black on Black Murder in 65% Black Baltimore [/paste:font]

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Hey.....bad cops need to be permanently banned, but lets face it........we're talking a slim minority. As usual, the progressives get hysterical at the drop of a hat with anything in life. We clearly have a huge BLACK PROBLEM in America and everybody knows it too!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Ammo up my friends...........:rock::rock:

Just do whatever they tell you to do and you should be fine. If you want to know why they are wanting you to do whatever it is that they are wanting you to do, all that you have to do is ask, but ask respectfully. You are more likely to get respect in return if you show some first compared to if you choose not to show any instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Please take option 2. I'm fine with my taxes being used to help you.

In any event, I have two better steps to not get shot:

1. Don't break the law.

2. When confronted by police, obey their commands and cooperate.

Forum List

Back