How to prove democrats are HUGE RACIST! With one question!

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

let blacks die is democrats motto..

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk
The smart blacks are staying off the streets, and will vote for President Trump in 2020, while the stupid blacks are out there killing each other, thus lowing the voting population that would vote for Bernie or Biden... This virus does have its silver lining, now that you bring it up.
Yea....Both Diamond AND Silk will vote for Trump
You think educated, hard working Blacks are going to vote for Biden?
Nope!

The problem with the excuse "But what about black on black crime?" is that it is very different from the crimes of white supremacists/racists.

The blacks in Chicago (or where ever) do not murder blacks because they are black. The murders happen because of where they are. Convenience and racism are very different things.

What are you going to do about all the blacks getting shot statistics say will happen this weekend?

and you notice week after week of blacks getting shot democrats do nothing as it gets worse..

don’t say republicans do nothing we saved 20,000 black lives in nyc with a republican mayor. With stop question and frisk
Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Same thing we do in towns we run create policies that help it’s citizens.. In southern states farming engineering is very important so they make sure you learn those things and most people drop out of high school To work and engineer farms.. I work in the financial district in Boston all the people with the big jobs are all from down south.. You Democrats have to stop destroying families and destroying public education
What does farming do to prevent urban gun violence?
Simple. You get rid of blocks and blocks of dilapidated buildings in high crime areas and you put up urban farms and new homes will pop up around those beautiful farms and the crime moves to a new place. Right now 70% of Detroit is high poverty and crime. So what if we started tearing down the worst neighborhoods and made it so eventually only 40% of Detroit were a shithole? That would be much easier to control manage and police. Right now it’s impossible.

My friend volunteered at this one in Detroit on saturdays. No charge for food just donations so poor people don’t have to pay.
Did you just say you want to make black ppl farm!? Lol wtf!
Not make. The entire community enjoys this farm.

lol. But I see your point. Also notice we are asking them to work for no pay. You would think blacks have had enough of working for free. Lol

You should probably visit a black neighborhood every once in a while I live in inner-city Boston I have several community farms in my black neighborhood all the farmers are fucking white people go away
By the way pussy, my friend who volunteers in Detroit is a white woman. She’s married to a black man. She goes down there by herself.

And she told me the place is 1/3 white black and Hispanic.
I go buy a large one every day to visit my father it’s all white people lesbians gays progressives Marxist
Nothing wrong with that. Crime goes down when those people are involved.

Detroit can't afford to wait for you conservatives to come visit.
Why not deregulate Detroit, cut back on zoning laws maybe ppl will open shops up in their apartments, restaurants in the living room, home school, loosen plumbing , carpentry requirements let ppl compete.. kinda like urban areas were before democrats took over
We are

Voters on Tuesday supported two ballot proposals that will loosen zoning restrictions and other rules surrounding Detroit's medical marijuana industry.

The Detroit Medical Marijuana Facilities Ordinance and Detroit Zoning Ordinance passed with 60 percent and 58 percent of voter support, respectively.

Both the Detroit News and Detroit Free Press editorial boards urged "no" votes on the proposals.

Why did the Newspapers want them to vote no? These are conservative newspapers.

The new ordinances are in response to stringent zoning laws and rules passed by Detroit City Council that went into effect March 1, 2016, and led to more than 186 dispensaries being ordered to close.

Prior to passage of the City Council ordinance, nearly 300 dispensaries had proliferated throughout the city and openly operated under lax enforcement.

Both ordinances were voter-led initiatives spurred by Citizens for Sensible Cannabis Reform.
You want them back picking Cotten and getting high? Lol it’s like democrats can’t stop being racist ha

My friend just made $150,000 this month selling weed. Why shouldn't blacks take advantage of this sweet market? Currently the Chaldeans own the market in Metro Detroit. I'd love to see Detroiters compete for that disposable income.

My friend said all the people collecting unemployment checks are buying weed and sitting at home while unemployment lasts. And they spent that stimulus check they got on weed too. Trump did the weed industry a big favor with that stimulus check. I hear he's going to send out another check
So you want black ppl high.. lol What is the result of
Smoking weed? How does it make you feel?
Relaxed.
So you want blacks that aren’t in the biz to be sleepy.. why?

Democrats would love to prevent gun violence. What are Repblicans willing to do along those ends?
Same thing we do in towns we run create policies that help it’s citizens.. In southern states farming engineering is very important so they make sure you learn those things and most people drop out of high school To work and engineer farms.. I work in the financial district in Boston all the people with the big jobs are all from down south.. You Democrats have to stop destroying families and destroying public education
Simple. You get rid of blocks and blocks of dilapidated buildings in high crime areas and you put up urban farms and new homes will pop up around those beautiful farms and the crime moves to a new place. Right now 70% of Detroit is high poverty and crime. So what if we started tearing down the worst neighborhoods and made it so eventually only 40% of Detroit were a shithole? That would be much easier to control manage and police. Right now it’s impossible.

My friend volunteered at this one in Detroit on saturdays. No charge for food just donations so poor people don’t have to pay.

lol. But I see your point. Also notice we are asking them to work for no pay. You would think blacks have had enough of working for free. Lol

You should probably visit a black neighborhood every once in a while I live in inner-city Boston I have several community farms in my black neighborhood all the farmers are fucking white people go away

There are several community farms around Atlanta. I have seen a couple of white people out there. But mostly blacks and asians.

There are several community farms around Atlanta. I have seen a couple of white people out there. But mostly blacks and asians.
Atlanta is a lot more black and spread out than Boston lol

It's weird how these authoritarian NAZI-ish "Paperz pleaz!" so-called "Republicans" seemed to have come out of the woodwork recently. It almost makes me wonder if people like "Jitts" are paid trolls. He sure does have a lot of time on his hands, to have 27, 000 posts in one year.

Jitts is too stupid to be a paid troll. lol.

He's just your typical winger. A lot of so-called conservative people on here promote the notion of men with guns from the government stopping the citizenry and frisking them without probable cause. It's the darndest thing.

But, yeah, I'd glanced over at his post count earlier and mentioned about those 27,000 posts in like 14 months. Heh heh. Sheesh.
So wingers are so over the top that they could possibly be paid posters for the other side.

That seems to be the case.

It's weird how these authoritarian NAZI-ish "Paperz pleaz!" so-called "Republicans" seemed to have come out of the woodwork recently. It almost makes me wonder if people like "Jitts" are paid trolls. He sure does have a lot of time on his hands, to have 27, 000 posts in one year.

He's just your typical winger. A lot of so-called conservative people on here promote the notion of men with guns from the government stopping the citizenry and frisking them without probable cause. It's the darndest thing.

But, yeah, I'd glanced over at his post count earlier and mentioned about those 27,000 posts in like 14 months. Heh heh. Sheesh.
Stop and frisk in high crime areas with a end date,, S&F That saves 20,000 black
Lives is wrong? I don’t want to be right ha..

So wingers are so over the top that they could possibly be paid posters for the other side.
Do you live in a black inner city?

Ok oven dodger

Ok oven dodger

Hey Jitler, did you see that the last of your kkk buddies who bombed the church in Birmingham died today? I hope it was a long and painful death and that he is burning in the lowest places in Hell for what he did. And you say you want them to make a comeback.

Ok oven dodger

Hey Jitler, did you see that the last of your kkk buddies who bombed the church in Birmingham died today? I hope it was a long and painful death and that he is burning in the lowest places in Hell for what he did. And you say you want them to make a comeback.
I’m no democrat.. I respect republican blacks

Ok oven dodger

You have also expressed admiration for the kkk, on more than one occasion. That makes Thomas Blanton one of your brothers, not mine.

Ok oven dodger

You have also expressed admiration for the kkk, on more than one occasion. That makes Thomas Blanton one of your brothers, not mine.
Well I do t put ppl in a box many whites were used by democrats to do bad things

So who guards the farms?
And for Gods sake dont plant watermelon!!! It'd take a battalion to guard em!!
It’s all free. No one is vandalizing. That’s the thing. The crime has moved a few blocks down. They’ve revitalized that area of the city. Cleaned it up.

Now on the the next section. What worked in one place it’ll work in another.

You guys act as if blacks are incapable. Sure it might take a generation or two but it can be done.

But corporation and capitalism have to be a part of the solution. And law enforcement need to get rid of the bad citizens. We all know what needs to be done.

As an American I’d rather see jobs go to Detroit than Mexico

Ok oven dodger

Well I do t put ppl in a box many whites were used by democrats to do bad things
Here’s one time you can’t flip it and blame democrats. You’re a klansman. Or wish you were

Stop and frisk in high crime areas with a end date,, S&F That saves 20,000 black
Lives is wrong? I don’t want to be right ha..
You Republicans know stop and frisk is wrong. It’s the first shot trump took at Bloomberg when he said he was going to run.

Forum List

Back