How to properly handle Police killings of suspects

Some of this is fine, but others needed tweaking.

Don't assume it isn't murder.
Don't immediately dismiss racism.
Don't instantly start rioting.
Don't let ANYONE incite you to violence.
Make sure there's a PROPER investigation.
If there's a trial, anyone who isn't the judge or jury has the right to state their opinion.
Accept the verdict of the jury.

Doing things the "proper way" in a corrupt system means nothing ever changes.

Philando Castile was following police instructions when he was murdered in cold blood ... "show me your driver's license" ... poor guy reached for his wallet and bang bang bang bang he's dead ... right there in front of his wife and kids ... the officer wasn't indicted ... we have no idea if he was even investigated ...

Four years later, the same police department, and we have another cold-blooded killing ... Why aren't you protesting the Minneapolis Police Department? ... we tried it your way last time and nothing changed ... let's try it our way this time and see if that keeps the Minneapolis police in line ... there's a few other departments that need cleaning up as well ...

I feel bad for all the good police departments catch hell for the sins of just a tiny minority ... but these good police officers should have been screaming and yelling four years ago when one of their "brothers" got by without even losing his job ... police are to uphold the law, even if it's their "brother" who's doing the murder ... more troubling to me is the two whitie and one yella officer standing there watching enjoying the show ... nine minutes and you'd hope one of them would step in and save the man's life ... you know, act like a police officer ... pffft ... yeah, Minneapolis has a big problem ... disbanding their police department and paying the local county sheriff for police coverage might be the safest thing to do ...

Reducing police forces is something that should be discussed ... I have no idea why "smaller government" conservatives make the topic so toxic ... I'm not saying it will work for every community, but just talking about it doesn't hurt ... and look to places that have already done so ... Oregon has been reducing her police coverage every since the crime rates started plummeting 30 years ago, focusing on her southern counties stripping them bare ... we rank 50th in police per capita ... it's horrible, only the tourists are safe here, rapists and murderers somehow know not to mess with the out-of-staters ... move here and you'll see as soon as the tourists leave it's a bloodbath ...

Joking of course ... but outside of Portland (where there is police), folks just like taking care of themselves and it doesn't bother them the nanny-police are too busy to look for your stolen car ... they'll call you if they find it, what more do you want from government? ...

Some of this is fine, but others needed tweaking.

Don't assume it isn't murder.
Don't immediately dismiss racism.
Don't instantly start rioting.
Don't let ANYONE incite you to violence.
Make sure there's a PROPER investigation.
If there's a trial, anyone who isn't the judge or jury has the right to state their opinion.
blacks don't accept verdicts/etc

did you see any rioting?

Why would the privileged riot? ... do we have a video of the murder itself showing O.J. did the deed ... watch the Rodney King beating again, tell me why these police officers are innocent ...

You do agree O.J. is innocent ... keep that in mind ...
1. OJ murdered 2 white people--a mostly BLACK jury voted him not guilty--no riots--YES--all the evidence shows beyond a doubt, OJ did it
2.blacks riot BEFORE any investigation-----DUH
3. most of the blacks killed by cops are justifiable
4. whites are privileged???!!!! hahahhahahaha
.....blacks don't care about civilized court systems/etc
AND, they are just violent/stupid/etc---the proof is undeniable:
murder FOUR times the rate
rape 2 times the rate
hate crimes 2 times the rate
graduate lower rates
FACTS--not racism
look at all their violence and hate in the last month

Philando Castile was following police instructions when he was murdered in cold blood ... "show me your driver's license" ... poor guy reached for his wallet and bang bang bang bang he's dead ... right there in front of his wife and kids ... the officer wasn't indicted ... we have no idea if he was even investigated ...

Four years later, the same police department, and we have another cold-blooded killing ... Why aren't you protesting the Minneapolis Police Department? ... we tried it your way last time and nothing changed ... let's try it our way this time and see if that keeps the Minneapolis police in line ... there's a few other departments that need cleaning up as well ...

I feel bad for all the good police departments catch hell for the sins of just a tiny minority ... but these good police officers should have been screaming and yelling four years ago when one of their "brothers" got by without even losing his job ... police are to uphold the law, even if it's their "brother" who's doing the murder ... more troubling to me is the two whitie and one yella officer standing there watching enjoying the show ... nine minutes and you'd hope one of them would step in and save the man's life ... you know, act like a police officer ... pffft ... yeah, Minneapolis has a big problem ... disbanding their police department and paying the local county sheriff for police coverage might be the safest thing to do ...

Reducing police forces is something that should be discussed ... I have no idea why "smaller government" conservatives make the topic so toxic ... I'm not saying it will work for every community, but just talking about it doesn't hurt ... and look to places that have already done so ... Oregon has been reducing her police coverage every since the crime rates started plummeting 30 years ago, focusing on her southern counties stripping them bare ... we rank 50th in police per capita ... it's horrible, only the tourists are safe here, rapists and murderers somehow know not to mess with the out-of-staters ... move here and you'll see as soon as the tourists leave it's a bloodbath ...

Joking of course ... but outside of Portland (where there is police), folks just like taking care of themselves and it doesn't bother them the nanny-police are too busy to look for your stolen car ... they'll call you if they find it, what more do you want from government? ...
thank you = '''FOUR YEARS later--there is NOT a problem of police brutality

So ... y'all agree that O.J. is completely innocent of the murder of his wife? ...
....no riots--see the difference??--blacks do not accept legal/fair courts---no wonder Africa and black cities are shitholes
...blacks riot BEFORE an investigation = they are dumbasses

When a policeman kills a suspect do not instantly assume that it was murder.
Do not instantly assume that it was racism.
Do not instantly start rioting.
Do not allow the Dems/Press to incite you to violence.
What until the investigation is over.
If there is a trial what until it is over.
A better system still; would be that at anytime a person takes the life of another, it goes to a jury trial for the rightful adjudicators of justice, The People get to decide if the killing was justified. Everyone, every time, no exceptions.

Start by getting rid of the police union.(Get rid of all government unions while you're at it). Then put police investigations in independent hands. But still, we have to give police more leeway to use force because their job puts their lives in danger during every encounter. They protect us, we should respect them. Now with George Floyd, that was uncalled for. Floyd was subdued and the asshole cop continued with the knee to the neck, even though the guy was pleading with him. And this guys record shows he was no stranger to using excessive force. Therefore his record should have disqualified him from ever being a cop. Some people can handle power and some become uncontrollable tyrants. Actually, I think these bad cops problems are more likely to be the result of power than racism. So there needs to be a system to judge the severity of a cops infractions (point system) and a strict standard for dismissing cops after they reach an unacceptable # of points. All points need to be part of a permanent record to prevent them from getting a job anywhere once they hit the point limit. That's my try.

thank you a gain = ''''a tiny minority '''. yes
there is not a problem with police brutality
please read the link I sent you--it's all there....if not, I'll be back to explain it

Thank you Jim Crow ... thank you for such a lovely rant ... no, you don't have to explain what racist filth think ... just one small step away from going back to lynchings ... please tell us what you think about reparations ... taking whitie money and giving it to the negro? ... ha ha ha ...

thank you a gain = ''''a tiny minority '''. yes
there is not a problem with police brutality
please read the link I sent you--it's all there....if not, I'll be back to explain it

Thank you Jim Crow ... thank you for such a lovely rant ... no, you don't have to explain what racist filth think ... just one small step away from going back to lynchings ... please tell us what you think about reparations ... taking whitie money and giving it to the negro? ... ha ha ha ...
what???!!hahahahhaahh..??????
....there is not a problem of police brutality--that's one of the biggest lies of the decade..my proof is in the link

Start by getting rid of the police union.(Get rid of all government unions while you're at it). Then put police investigations in independent hands. But still, we have to give police more leeway to use force because their job puts their lives in danger during every encounter. They protect us, we should respect them. Now with George Floyd, that was uncalled for. Floyd was subdued and the asshole cop continued with the knee to the neck, even though the guy was pleading with him. And this guys record shows he was no stranger to using excessive force. Therefore his record should have disqualified him from ever being a cop. Some people can handle power and some become uncontrollable tyrants. Actually, I think these bad cops problems are more likely to be the result of power than racism. So there needs to be a system to judge the severity of a cops infractions (point system) and a strict standard for dismissing cops after they reach an unacceptable # of points. All points need to be part of a permanent record to prevent them from getting a job anywhere once they hit the point limit. That's my try.
....I've been asking for months =how are these incidents racial related? no one gives me an answer.....

Forum List

Back