How to Mock an Atheist like Colin Norris

You could be right but I do know that my atheism certainly makes you godbotherers uncomfortable.
Your problem is I am very good at debunking religion and your stupid God, the hypocrisy of it all is also a favourite.
All you people have had ample time to refute anything I have said but no evidence has been presented.
It all comes down to evidence and that is where religion falters for 2000 years.
You might think you are right, have unique access to your God and some fools believe they have interacted with God. How stupid are they.

So to you, quite clearly you too do not have evidence but rely on attacking me personally. That's how I know you have nothing. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Do you want to go on with this son?
I'll bet you don't but slink away now like a mangy dog like they all do.
>>Your problem is I am very good at debunking religion and your stupid God, the hypocrisy of it all is also a favourite.<<

It means that you are WRONG. One can't debunk the truth.

God isn't stupid because he punishes the atheists and other sinners forever. I can quote chapter, verse. IOW, you can't get away with sin.

>>Your problem is I am very good at debunking religion and your stupid God, the hypocrisy of it all is also a favourite.<<

It means that you are WRONG. One can't debunk the truth.

God isn't stupid because he punishes the atheists and other sinners forever. I can quote chapter, verse. IOW, you can't get away with sin.

You have no knowledge of what God does. There us no God. Don't threaten people with your childish repurcussions of atheism.
And what truth are you on about?
Put that here too.

You've got nothing but silly biblical qiotes and your opinion. You won't get away with that shit with me son.

You have no knowledge of what God does. There us no God. Don't threaten people with your childish repurcussions of atheism.
And what truth are you on about?
Put that here too.

You've got nothing but silly biblical qiotes and your opinion. You won't get away with that shit with me son.

AGAIN:

I already gave you plenty of chances to debunk Christianity and you failed. In fact, you just got another chance and failed miserably.

I know what God does because he transcribed the Bible. Those are his words and auto-biography. The Christians also discovered that science backs up the Bible.

Not only are creation scientists the greatest scientists throughout history, they have made fantastic discoveries. Science, indeed, backs up the Bible.

OTOH, these atheist scientists could die tomorrow and we wouldn't remember what they did -- Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Bill Nye.

I hope I'd be remembered fondly, but you would be chastised as a moron and liar.

AGAIN:

I already gave you plenty of chances to debunk Christianity and you failed. In fact, you just got another chance and failed miserably.

I know what God does because he transcribed the Bible. Those are his words and auto-biography. The Christians also discovered that science backs up the Bible.

Not only are creation scientists the greatest scientists throughout history, they have made fantastic discoveries. Science, indeed, backs up the Bible.

OTOH, these atheist scientists could die tomorrow and we wouldn't remember what they did -- Richard Dawkins, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, and Bill Nye.

I hope I'd be remembered fondly, but you would be chastised as a moron and liar.

Again, show me where science has supported one thing in the bible. Not some convenient godbotherer video.

That wont wash with me. I know you have nothing but your hideous faith in a ghost. Trying to assimilate religion with science has now become popular because of the waning of Jesus junkies to the wonders of science. You are becoming redundant and extinct.
Stick with the bible if you want to talk about lies.

Again, show me where science has supported one thing in the bible. Not some convenient godbotherer video.

That wont wash with me. I know you have nothing but your hideous faith in a ghost. Trying to assimilate religion with science has now become popular because of the waning of Jesus junkies to the wonders of science. You are becoming redundant and extinct.
Stick with the bible if you want to talk about lies.
Colin norris
C'mon, we went over this already (3x) with the global flood and how science backs up the Bible twice. It always ends up the same with you talking illogical.

I've already moved on from your looney tunes.

Colin norris
C'mon, we went over this already (3x) with the global flood and how science backs up the Bible twice. It always ends up the same with you talking illogical.

I've already moved on from your looney tunes.

If you think your opinion and the bible are proof of anything but your gullibility and stupidity, that's fine with me. The beauty about the truth is, it remains the truth whether you believe it or not.

What year was great flood and be specific? How did not only animals all over the world get to there and get home again?
Don't give me the crap about pangea because that doesn't link the date of the flood. Pangea was billions of years before your God and flood.

Why would your ever so merciful God kill every person on earth after after the miraculous effort to place them in the first place? Don't give me the shit they sinned either.

If the water did cover Everest, how did it disappear so quickly, likely months, since the event?

40 days and night of non stop rain???
I don't think so.

Would you like to go over all those mysterious events with your explanation.
While there, show where science agreed with the whole episode. It must be in the bible somewhere that the two combined to confirm the bible. You said it is.

You're looking sillier by the day son.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

If you think your opinion and the bible are proof of anything but your gullibility and stupidity, that's fine with me. The beauty about the truth is, it remains the truth whether you believe it or not.

What year was great flood and be specific? How did not only animals all over the world get to there and get home again?
Don't give me the crap about pangea because that doesn't link the date of the flood. Pangea was billions of years before your God and flood.

Why would your ever so merciful God kill every person on earth after after the miraculous effort to place them in the first place? Don't give me the shit they sinned either.

If the water did cover Everest, how did it disappear so quickly, likely months, since the event?

40 days and night of non stop rain???
I don't think so.

Would you like to go over all those mysterious events with your explanation.
While there, show where science agreed with the whole episode. It must be in the bible somewhere that the two combined to confirm the bible. You said it is.

You're looking sillier by the day son.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you.
Colin norris, you may as well be The Mummy. I think he was the first zombie in motion pictures. Or was it Dracula? Or Frankenstein?

I already answered your pathetic questions, you moron. It's what made you FSE and POS, remember?

Just continue to hit your head with something hard :p such as :eusa_wall:.

Colin norris, you may as well be The Mummy. I think he was the first zombie in motion pictures. Or was it Dracula? Or Frankenstein?

I already answered your pathetic questions, you moron. It's what made you FSE and POS, remember?

Just continue to hit your head with something hard :p such as :eusa_wall:.

You're just another delusional godbotherer. You've got nothing but your silly bible. Little wonder the country is in a mess with idiots like you.

You're just another delusional godbotherer. You've got nothing but your silly bible. Little wonder the country is in a mess with idiots like you.
With God and his infinite wisdom, I don't have to care about you or any of the atheists here. That's because I won't be able to see what happens to the non-believers in the afterlife. OTOH, the atheists and other sinners will see what happens to the believers in the afterlife. That would really be a godbotherer to you. There's no such word, but it's adequate and is fitting for an atheist like you :abgg2q.jpg: .

With God and his infinite wisdom, I don't have to care about you or any of the atheists here. That's because I won't be able to see what happens to the non-believers in the afterlife.

How arrogant are you to believe you will receive an afterlife as a reward for being conned by religion? You have no knowledge of it at all. You hope you do but it's vain and presumptuous to think you do. Simply, you don't.

OTOH, the atheists and other sinners will see what happens to the believers in the afterlife.

Will they just. So we will be going to the same place then? Or,maybe that's another threat we will have a sticky end in eternal fire etc. How presumptuous of you. You not only assume their destination but imply the punishment.
Who Do you think you are?

That would really be a godbotherer to you. There's no such word, but it's adequate and is fitting for an atheist like you

The word is a very apt description even if it is insulting. You don't know any God bullshit. You just prattle on like a petulant child, mumble your hypocritical prayers and commit sins during the week.
There's godbotherer.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

Colin norris

>>How arrogant are you to believe you will receive an afterlife as a reward for being conned by religion? You have no knowledge of it at all. You hope you do but it's vain and presumptuous to think you do. Simply, you don't.<<

That's what the Bible states. I'm not conned because the Bible is the truth. You are the lie and the con man. It sounds like you're the one who tricked yourself :abgg2q.jpg: .

>>Will they just. So we will be going to the same place then? Or,maybe that's another threat we will have a sticky end in eternal fire etc. How presumptuous of you. You not only assume their destination but imply the punishment.
Who Do you think you are?<<

No, we won't be going to the same place after death. I'll be judged and gone to heaven while you and the atheists here will go to an unpleasant place to await your judgement. Why do the atheists and sinners go through this waiting? I dunno. That's what the Bible states. Final judgement means you go to your eternal resting place.

>>The word is a very apt description even if it is insulting. You don't know any God bullshit. You just prattle on like a petulant child, mumble your hypocritical prayers and commit sins during the week.
There's godbotherer.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.<<

You're the "godbotherer." One who bugs God by their false beliefs of putting evolution in front of God and violating the 1st commandment. That's what I meant by fitting for you.

You can whack at me as much as you want. I already said I don't care, i.e. can ignore your posts, because the believers know the atheists' fate. I shouldn't have replied with this post, but had to make sure you knew the difference between what the Bible says and being a "godbotherer."

Colin norris

>>How arrogant are you to believe you will receive an afterlife as a reward for being conned by religion? You have no knowledge of it at all. You hope you do but it's vain and presumptuous to think you do. Simply, you don't.<<

That's what the Bible states. I'm not conned because the Bible is the truth. You are the lie and the con man. It sounds like you're the one who tricked yourself :abgg2q.jpg: .

You have no proof the bible has one fact. You only think it is because you're fearful of death.
I believe in nothing. It's hard to imagine I've been tricked by nothing into believing nothing. Work that out dummy.

>>Will they just. So we will be going to the same place then? Or,maybe that's another threat we will have a sticky end in eternal fire etc. How presumptuous of you. You not only assume their destination but imply the punishment.
Who Do you think you are?<<

No, we won't be going to the same place after death. I'll be judged and gone to heaven while you and the atheists here will go to an unpleasant place to await your judgement.

Judgement is a threat by religion to entice you to believe in the myth. You cannot possibly know what your judgement will be or your destination. That is the arrogance I spoke of that godbotherers have andbthrn you make bold predictions about atheists.

How can atheists be judged by anyone?
Religion doesn't enter their life. What gives God the right to take me in preparation for further punishment.
You don't know any of it. You're not happy to be a simple believer. You elevate your position to one who knows everything about religion and God.
You don't know. You wanting to sound authoritative to atheists as a threat. Fuck off.

Why do the atheists and sinners go through this waiting? I dunno. That's what the Bible states. Final judgement means you go to your eternal resting place.

Again, you have no evidence of anything. Everything you quote is a bible reference which you believe, but none are facts.

>>The word is a very apt description even if it is insulting. You don't know any God bullshit. You just prattle on like a petulant child, mumble your hypocritical prayers and commit sins during the week.
There's godbotherer.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.<<

You're the "godbotherer." One who bugs God by their false beliefs of putting evolution in front of God and violating the 1st commandment. That's what I meant by fitting for you.

Evolution is a fact and it proves beyond doubt there was no creator. I don't care about your silly commandments and you use them as a threat. Again, you don't know what's good for anyone, just more bible bullshit.

You can whack at me as much as you want. I already said I don't care, i.e. can ignore your posts, because the believers know the atheists' fate. I shouldn't have replied with this post, but had to make sure you knew the difference between what the Bible says and being a "godbotherer."

You couldn't resist replying to belch a bit more of your bible crap attempting to appear a authority. The fact remains you have no evidence of one thing you say. Believing is one thing but supporting it with evidence is what confirms it. You have nothing and oblivion awaits you like everyone else. You've wasted your life funding and following a myth.

You could be right but I do know that my atheism certainly makes you godbotherers uncomfortable.
Your problem is I am very good at debunking religion and your stupid God, the hypocrisy of it all is also a favourite.
All you people have had ample time to refute anything I have said but no evidence has been presented.
It all comes down to evidence and that is where religion falters for 2000 years.
You might think you are right, have unique access to your God and some fools believe they have interacted with God. How stupid are they.

So to you, quite clearly you too do not have evidence but rely on attacking me personally. That's how I know you have nothing. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Do you want to go on with this son?
I'll bet you don't but slink away now like a mangy dog like they all do.
Looks like you've really impressed this crowd !

Looks like you've really impressed this crowd !

I don't care what they think but it insults me when they belch all the religious crap without a sceric of evidence to prove anything. They rarely take me on and every time they exhaust their argument and leave.
Try me.

Forum List

Back