How To Mitigate - the buzzword of the year - Violence in Black Dominated Cities

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Basically, there should be "racial profiling" and "stop and frisk" policies in place. Blacks commit almost all violent crime and most Blacks have illegal weapons on their person. Common sense.

Basically, there should be "racial profiling" and "stop and frisk" policies in place. Blacks commit almost all violent crime and most Blacks have illegal weapons on their person. Common sense.
I definitely agree. All illegal weapons need to be confiscated and destroyed. Once the person has been found to have illegal weapons, 1 year in jail is standard and parole after that requires police coming in looking for more weapons without notice, and more time in jail.

I have seen so many videos of Blacks lying to very tolerant cops, and then attempting to kill cops who tried to help them, it is a fucking epidemic. Blacks Lies Matter. Fuck nasty ass, ugly as fuck, low IQ idiots who do nothing but live off welfare and commit crime which is most democrats (rich jews are democrats too).

1. I agree that Stop & Frisk is an excellent idea.

2. But in 2020, it won't fly, for the media have been very successful in convincing enough people that certain folks are victims.

3. In fact, there is a movement that will only grow under President Biden to immediately release violent folks without bail.

4. IMHO, anyone who votes for the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., should refrain from expressing outrage if s/he (or a loved one) is ever the victim of a violent crime.

5. As the country continues its relentless change, violent crime will only get worse -- in the cities and then in the suburbs.

6. One's great-grandchildren may find it necessary to emigrate (although I do not know where to).

Vote for Republicans and straighten these cities out. They're not livable under the current Democrat control.

....blacks commit crime at much higher levels and graduate at lower levels
...there is not a problem of police brutality or white racism

Forum List

Back