How to Make Obama Like Us

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
SNIP:

What did we do to make Obama hate us and want to destroy us?
September 30, 2011 - 12:00 am - by Frank J. Fleming The Barack Obama presidency has been disastrous. The economy is in shambles, and Obama’s only response has been to try and waste as much of our money as he can. Jobs are a scarce commodity, and yet Obama is trying to raise taxes. And his Department of Justice is apparently selling guns to Mexican drug cartels. All of this raises the obvious question: What did we do to make Obama hate us and want to destroy us?

Obama was elected on the promise of hope and change; he was going to make everything better by fixing the economy, ending all wars, and making every rainbow a double rainbow. As smart and capable as we all knew he was, he should have succeeded beyond our wildest imaginations. But instead, we’re even worse off than before — I don’t remember the last time I even saw a single rainbow. The only explanation is that somehow we’ve angered Obama and caused him to turn against us. It’s just that I’m not sure how.

Now, we could go to a town hall and ask Obama, “What have we done to make you want to destroy this country?” I think that is a horrible idea, though, as Obama will only glare at us and become even angrier. Obviously what we’ve done is extremely bad based on the way Obama is treating us, and it would only be worse if he knew we were ignorant of our exact slight against him.

We just need to accept the fact that we’re a bad country, and that’s why Obama is not following through on the hope and change he promised. So now what we need to do is try to figure out how to become a better country so Obama will like us and decide that he doesn’t need to destroy us. So I’ve done my best to study Obama and figure out some ideas to make us a country he considers worth saving.

THINGS TO TRY TO MAKE OBAMA LIKE US

Stop asking what’s in the bills he wants to pass. We elected Obama to help us, yet when he tries to help by coming up with bills to pass, suddenly we want all the details.

“Where is all this stimulus money getting spent?”

“What exactly does this health care law do?”

“Are you sure half a billion dollars for this solar panel company is a good idea?”

That’s a lot of questions, and Obama obviously doesn’t like any of them. If he’s very important and smart and quite unconcerned about the contents of his bills, then why should unimportant people like us worry our heads about it? It’s like we don’t trust his judgment. Next time he has a bill, we should just approach it with an attitude like, “Won’t this be exciting! Who knows what wonders passing this bill will unleash?!”

Stop sending Republicans to Congress. Obama really doesn’t like Republicans and doesn’t want to work with them. He barely even liked working with his Democratic majorities and having to convince them to pass his bills, so he absolutely hates trying to work with Republicans. They do all the things that make him mad, such as not doing whatever he tells them. As long as we keep inflicting Republicans on Obama, he’s really not going to like us.

read it all here..
Pajamas Media » How to Make Obama Like Us

Well, well, well...............I guess Obama must be a typical black person. He hates whites and he won!!

Leave the poor guy alone, he just can't deal with anyone that doesn't idolize him. ;)

what have the republicans done to create jobs?

That is what they ran on last time and all we got was an S&P grade and threats of economic collapse for it

That is what they ran on last time and all we got was an S&P grade and threats of economic collapse for it

What did dems do for the 4 years they controlled congress, not to mention the two when they controlled congress and the White House?? Didn't your guy run on fixing this shit?? Didn't he say things were going to be different. Didn't he promise he wasn't going to rest until there were jobs?? Man, he must be exhausted by now. Three years of not resting can really get to you. :eusa_whistle:

Oh as far as the Republican jobs bills, you might want to ask Harry Reid where they are. Heck there have been many that are just sitting on his shelf.

Obama has had three years to do something, and all he has managed to do is spend money like a drunken sailor. Not to mention he now wants MORE!!

What did we do to make Obama hate us and want to destroy us?

GIGO.

Start out with a flawed premise and all the logic in the world based on that flawed premise will still fail you.

even white dems in Washington are not very well liked by Obama !! Much more about TNC will come out when he is voted out !!

what have the dems or obama done to create jobs?

that is what they ran on last time and all we got was an S&P [sic] grade and threats of economic collapse for it.

:eusa_whistle:

The dems still dont control the senate or the presidency TM, they can't do anything because the DEM senate has blocked all their attempts thus far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZpWej8pF4]I Don't Understand with Obama - YouTube[/ame]

You should really watch that, it might help you understand some of the stagnation in employment which stagnates the economy which both hurt tax revenue for the govt.

How to Make Obama Like Us

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3901-images.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You know after I think about this, I really don't give a flying flip whether 0bama likes me or not!! He's not my BFF or even my BF, heck he's not my F at all!!

Yes all the facts say the stimulus worked.

I know you people dont deal in facts though

Forum List

Back