How To: Ignore

1585628023567.png

USMB's version of a safe zone where one can play with crayons, hug puppies, and dream of unicorns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I didn't start this thread to discuss to-ignore-or-not-to-ignore. I just needed to do it in the new system and I couldn't figure it out. Now I know how so I thought I'd share it for any of you who don't already know how to work the new platform. But I appreciate all the comments.

I have scant time for TDSers who only post 'gotcha' crap and always post the 'last word' whether or not it is relevant to the post or not.
Agreed.

So many posters are just trolls, trying to piss people off, and unfortunately I do get pissed off, and I dont need that.

IF a poster makes ridiculous provocative statements on a fairly regular basis or engages you in an argument then lies blatantly about supposed factoids, *poof* to the ignore list.

I am 62 and do not have enough time left to waste on such bullshit.

I didn't start this thread to discuss to-ignore-or-not-to-ignore. I just needed to do it in the new system and I couldn't figure it out. Now I know how so I thought I'd share it for any of you who don't already know how to work the new platform. But I appreciate all the comments.
You left out the part in which the ignorer tells the ignoree that he is being ignored.

You left out the part in which the ignorer tells the ignoree that he is being ignored.

Oh yes, they love that. :)

To put a poster on ignore, you click on THEIR icon. It gives you the option of follow or ignore. You can unignore from the "Ignoring" feature in your account settings.

I just wish there was a message that said " You are being ignored, so go bother someone else that give a crap about your retarded nonsense " but if that were to happen then many would whine and demand that everyone has to read their nonsense...

Oh, even though you put posters on ignore everyone knows you will still read the responses, so why ignore great minds like me?

:auiqs.jpg:

Did you know I have so many on ignore since the virus broke out?

That is why I just answer from time to time and then it could be days before I write something retarded to that poster again?

It make it more fun...

Notice how long it has been since I wrote you?

That is why I just answer from time to time and then it could be days before I write something retarded to that poster again?

It make it more fun...

Why ignore idiot posters? It’s much more fun laughing at their posts and exposing their ignorance. I do greatly enjoy demeaning them too.

It make it more fun...

Why ignore idiot posters? It’s much more fun laughing at their posts and exposing their ignorance. I do greatly enjoy demeaning them too.

Because after awhile picking on those like you get boring...

I mean I have so many people on ignore and yet they do not even know it which is why I wish there was a way to inform someone like you...

It make it more fun...

Because after awhile picking on those like you get boring...

I mean I have so many people on ignore and yet they do not even know it which is why I wish there was a way to inform someone like you...

Please put me on ignore.

Forum List

Back