How to get righties to wear masks

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Show us how going maskless is better.
Start a thread about that, and I will certainly reply to it. This thread is about the ideas presented in the opening post. I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the ideas that I presented in the opening post.
Of couse I do. Masks must be more effective than going maskless.
Why do you think the things I suggested in the opening post are not being done?
It seems more, that right wingers prefer conspiracy theory to actual fact based on the scientific method.

Specifically, what conspiracy theories? I have provided numerous articles with real studies proving the ineffectiveness of the cloth masks being worn all over the world. Yet you, who have NO demonstrable results call ME a conspiracy theorist.

Got it!

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”
The local overnment pressures store owners to make their employees wear masks at the pain of having their retail licenses pulled. Same with the shoes and shirts mandate however, most folks wear shoes and shirts anyway but, most folks (before Covid draconian government rules) didn't wear oxygen depriving and pathogen spreading face coverings.

You're FOS.
Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license.
The gas station where Ilive. And I didn’t say ‘patrons’ you should actually read posts before spouting off.

I read it, "patrons" was my addition to cover even more bases.

"The gas station where I live"?

Is that on the sign in front of the store?

Maybe you should read post, actually read post before spouting off.
So you were debating yourself? The sign says you must wear a mask. Only employees are mandated. Get it now dombass?

Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”
The local overnment pressures store owners to make their employees wear masks at the pain of having their retail licenses pulled. Same with the shoes and shirts mandate however, most folks wear shoes and shirts anyway but, most folks (before Covid draconian government rules) didn't wear oxygen depriving and pathogen spreading face coverings.

You're FOS.
Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Start a thread about that, and I will certainly reply to it. This thread is about the ideas presented in the opening post. I'm glad to see that you do not dispute any of the ideas that I presented in the opening post.
It seems more, that right wingers prefer conspiracy theory to actual fact based on the scientific method.

Specifically, what conspiracy theories? I have provided numerous articles with real studies proving the ineffectiveness of the cloth masks being worn all over the world. Yet you, who have NO demonstrable results call ME a conspiracy theorist.

Got it!
Are you trying to allege that going maskless is better than wearing masks?

Look at that you morons. Where do you think all that spewage goes with no mask?

Yea...6-12 feet out instead of the 1-3 around him...and what happens then?

Most of it falls to the ground
It goes into your mask where the warm environment breeds pathogens from not only your sputum but the air. Then you touch your face to adjust your mask or put it on or take it off and you inoculate that mask with more foreign pathogens. Then you put it back on your face and block your airways.

Got it!
Are you trying to allege that going maskless is better than wearing masks?

As you know, there are some health advantages to not wearing a mask. Especially since wearing one produces no benefits.

You're FOS.
The gas station where Ilive. And I didn’t say ‘patrons’ you should actually read posts before spouting off.

So you were debating yourself? The sign says you must wear a mask. Only employees are mandated. Get it now dombass?

You're a moron.

Me: 'Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license".
You: "The gas station where Ilive".
Me: "Is that on the sign in front of the store"?

You don't know the name of the station you get fuel from?

You're FOS.

Don't even read your own links?
Never stated anything about business CLOSINGS having to pay fines or losing licenses.
Obviously, wearing a mask in a business, the business would have to be OPEN.

You're FOS.

Never stated anything about business CLOSINGS having to pay fines or losing licenses.

Don't YOU even read your own posts? That "Oh, I'll just move the goalposts and pretend I asked for THIS SPECIFIC THING I didn't mention" schtick doesn't work on me.

You asked, I answered, you ran for it. Debate over, you lost. And I'm moving on to people who matter.

You're FOS.

STFU and go away, all you do is make shit up and argue.

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Me: 'Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to wear mask or lose their license".

STFU you’re arguing your post not mine and pretending I said it.

You're FOS.

Don't YOU even read your own posts? That "Oh, I'll just move the goalposts and pretend I asked for THIS SPECIFIC THING I didn't mention" schtick doesn't work on me.

You asked, I answered, you ran for it. Debate over, you lost. And I'm moving on to people who matter.

Move the goal post?

'Name one that was even threatened by their government to force employees or patrons to WEAR MASK or lose their license".

Then you post a link about the government threatening stores with losing their license over store CLOSINGS?

Yeah, that doesn't work for me.

You answered with BS, then you claim you won?

Reminds me of someone fat and orange.

You're FOS.

STFU and go away, all you do is make shit up and argue.

"The store where I live"?
AND can't name it?
When CONS stop lying I'll go away.

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Just like your fat, orange, dear leader?

Post 501 isn't yours?

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Really?
Dotard loves his cult stupid.

Post 501, moron.

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Post 501 isn't yours?

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Really?

Post 501, moron.
So? You said patrons stupid. Where did I say patrons you dipshit?

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Post 501 isn't yours?

You're FOS.

You're a moron.

Really?

Post 501, moron.
So? You said patrons stupid. Where did I say patrons you dipshit?

Just covering more BS when CONS move the goalpost, again.
So, where and when did the government threaten to pull the license of a business owner, that didn't require their employees to wear mask?

Forum List

Back