How to get righties to wear masks

I do not know anyone who died of COVID. But, my dads friend actually died of Pneumonia from wearing the mask all day. I don't know where you get your news because there is a 99 percent survival rate if you somehow get effected by the bio weapon. You must be counting the countless nursing home deaths because of the lock downs.
Jesus. One can see why the US with 4% of the world's population has 20% of the world's COVID fatalities.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 116,768,134 Cases and 2,593,905 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that

So, what you're saying is, wearing a dirty cotton rag over your face is exactly the same as wearing a shirt or shoes?

View attachment 462559
coming 2.jpg

I'm not a righty, I just think logically and do research on the matter. The fact is the masks are useless and actually can make you more sickly. Especially if you have to wear it 8 hours a day. It is common sense to know, if you are going to breath in your own air all day, it will have consequences.

A real life example is my girlfriend. She has to wear a mask for 8 hours a day because she works in a hospital. And ever since the tyrannical mask mandates, she coughs constantly and had to get an inhaler. She never coughed before this and never needed a inhaler.

I have tons of links and information on the matter. But the people that are part of the COVID Cult have lost all ability to think rationally. And you can give them facts all day and it just goes in one ear and out the other. It really boils down to, either you are part of the COVID Cult or you are not. I refuse to be a part of the COVID cult.

So doctors and nurses wear masks just for show? :laugh: :laugh:

What does your "rational thinking" have to say about that? lol

Medical facilities have always had bacteria problems, and that is why the medical community has worn masks for decades. Bacteria is a thousand times bigger than viruses, which is why surgical mask packaging warns that they aren't meant for covid. Doctors and nurses have not been wearing masks to the grocery store for decades, they have just worn them in a medical setting, to help with the bacteria problem.

Medical facilities have always had bacteria problems, and that is why the medical community has worn masks for decades. Bacteria is a thousand times bigger than viruses, which is why surgical mask packaging warns that they aren't meant for covid. Doctors and nurses have not been wearing masks to the grocery store for decades, they have just worn them in a medical setting, to help with the bacteria problem.

What's the point in measuring the size of virus cells, when it is how they are transmitted in the first place which is what is important here. Viruses get into your system by traveling through the air on breath droplets, which typically range in size from 5-10 microns. Surgical masks prevent breath droplets from passing through as small as 3 microns. Anyone using "rational thinking" like the person i was responding to would have easily discovered this information.

What's the point in measuring the size of virus cells, when it is how they are transmitted in the first place which is what is important here. Viruses get into your system by traveling through the air on breath droplets, which typically range in size from 5-10 microns. Surgical masks prevent breath droplets from passing through as small as 3 microns. Anyone using "rational thinking" like the person i was responding to would have easily discovered this information.

When I created this visualization, I wasn't really giving much thought to the size of the red circle that I drew, other than to scale it so that it would be clearly visible both on the scale that lets you see the structure of the N95 mask that I had photographed, and also on the scale that shows how tiny the #CoronaHoax2020 virus is. It turns out that the circle is slightly bigger than ten microns, so about the maximum size that you claim these droplets to be.

So, look at that circle, on the scale of the structure of the N95 mask, and I think it should be obvious that the mask won't stop most 10-micron or smaller droplets either.

And that's a much better mask than those that most people are actually wearing under the delusion that doing so protects anyone from any virus.

zPICT0001pHQ1600E.JPG

What is the average size of droplets exhaled during normal breathing? What happens to the droplet nuclei after the droplet evaporates?

Lol, that was a fast pivot away from doctors wearing masks...

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
The prissy boys who rave that sensible, socially-responsible precautions to reduce the spread of a highly-communicable, deadly disease should not be told, under any circumstances, that the government expects them to wear pants in public as well as a mask.

100186.gif

"I ain't gonna wear no mask 'cuz
it'd hide mah purdy mouth!"

It might serve as an effective sales pitch to tout the identity concealment aspect. Amidst their fanatical violent attacks upon American institutions of self-governance, facial recognition is not their friend.

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 9.29.54 AM.png

"O Lordy! I forgot ny niqaab!"

Why is it liberals always wants people to do stuff?
Why do you want people to do something - to spread a deadly pandemic when an innocuous, sensible, socially-responsible measure would save the Americans you would prefer to infect?

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
The prissy boys who rave that sensible, socially-responsible precautions to reduce the spread of a highly-communicable, deadly disease should not be told, under any circumstances, that the government expects them to wear pants in public as well as a mask.

View attachment 465059
"I ain't gonna wear no mask 'cuz
it'd hide mah purdy mouth!"

It might serve as an effective sales pitch to tout the identity concealment aspect. Amidst their fanatical violent attacks upon American institutions of self-governance, facial recognition is not their friend.

View attachment 465069
"O Lordy! I forgot ny niqaab!"
I'm glad to see that you do not disagree with any of my opening post. I'm glad to see that you do not disagree with me about how to get more righties to their masks.

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg

Viruses are ummmmmm, well, they are waaaaaay the hell tinier than that you anti science buffoon!

IF what you say is true, then masks would be very effective. They are not.

In addition, you try to make it sound like what a virus might attach to is the size of a basketball, compared to the size of the virus.

It's funny when a worthless, Gillettized coward who blindly and mindlessly believes and obeys what Big Brother tells him, and who cravenly hides in his mother's basement in fear of an overhyped flu bug, is calling anyone else…
The prissy boys…

Especially so when he directs that insult at those of us who have the intellectual capacity to see and think for ourselves, who are going out and living our lives, and contributing to society.

FACTS just irritate the heck out of you, don't they? You far prefer to FEEL BETTER, like you're doing something, rather than actually seek a solution.

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don’t Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All – Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks

By Joe Hoft
Published March 7, 2021 at 8:15am

The CDC recommends wearing masks after their study showed that related to COVID, the results of wearing masks were statistically the same as the results when not wearing masks.

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don't Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All - Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks

.... those of us who have the intellectual capacity to see and think for ourselves, who are going out and living our lives, and contributing to society.
What an incredibly distorted self-serving spin.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.55.56 AM.png

"I AM wearing a dang mask out of responsible
consideration
for my fellow Americans!
It just ain't on my kisser, but where it's needed!"

What an incredibly distorted self-serving spin.

I'm really not terribly concerned about insults from a mindless, ignorant, complacent sheep, who is so damn stupid and so damn cowardly that he allows lying tyrants to deceive and intimidate him into cowering in his mother's basement, terrified of an overhyped flu bug, and who takes offense at others declining to do likewise.

Your kind ought to be the first to die on the streets, starving and homeless, from the economic destruction that you seek to impose on everyone.

Forum List

Back