How to get righties to wear masks

The sun kills and weakens the virus---BEACH GOERS aren't getting the fucking virus.
You fucking retard.

It's not the beach or the golf that causes people to get infected. Those are the attractions.

It's the bars, restaurants, and hotels that they go to that spread the virus...you moron.

I went to a Winn Dixie grocery store this morning to pick up a couple of things.

I didn't wear a mask. There were several other people in the store that didn't wear one either. None of the store employees said a word. A couple of them were wearing their mask below their noses anyhow so what difference did it make?

Fuck this mask shit.
What state are you in?

You can bet there will be an outbreak and people will die. Maybe even you.

Ohhhh...Florida...that explains it. Let's watch the numbers folks. What will the Neanderthals blame the next wave on?

I went to a Winn Dixie grocery store this morning to pick up a couple of things.

I didn't wear a mask. There were several other people in the store that didn't wear one either. None of the store employees said a word. A couple of them were wearing their mask below their noses anyhow so what difference did it make?

Fuck this mask shit.
What state are you in?

Ohhhh...Florida...that explains it. Let's watch the numbers folks. What will the Neanderthals blame the next wave on?

Florida has half the deaths that much more restrictive New York has. It would even be less than that except tens of thousands inflected New Yorkers fled to Florida infecting the state.

Fuck the mask. Just worthless placebos for stupid pussy Moon Bats that want the filthy government to tell them how to run their lives.

Having a mask to stop the Covid virus is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out misquotes.

Florida has half the deaths that much more restrictive New York has.
Not since June

And you fuckers spread the virus not only among yourselves but to the rest of the country and you're poised to do it again

You are confused Moon Bat

Florida has more than 20K fewer deaths than New York and we have had much better freedom.

A lot of the 30K deaths in Florida was brought here by New Yorkers fleeing the infestation.

Florida has 1458 deaths per million with Liberty while those New York shitheads have 2488 with their stupid lockdown!

Last edited:
I don't believe it. Rightwingers seem to care more for their freedoms than for other people's lives. Except for abortion of course.
Yes, we care for EVERYONE's freedom and liberty. As you know, freedom and liberty are not FREE.
I doubt anyone would disagree. The problem comes when your freedom and liberty and my freedom and liberty come into conflict. You may feel you have the freedom and liberty to choose to wear a mask or not while at the same time I may feel you are endangering me and my family by not wearing a mask when we are forced to come into contact at a workplace or store. Whose freedom and liberty should prevail?
How are you forced?
I go into an office several days a week and I go to the grocery and other stores at least once a week. Both places mandate I wear a mask. If they didn't I probably wouldn't go to either.

If masks were effective, why would it matter if anyone else wore one or not?

What state are you in?

Bottom line, according to Lesh,"we got nothing" and we're really angry at someone.

Florida has half the deaths that much more restrictive New York has.
Not since June

And you fuckers spread the virus not only among yourselves but to the rest of the country and you're poised to do it again

Where is Florida and where is New York? This is from March 5, 2021.

2021-03-02-XL.jpg

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Why no moist paper towel mandates?

1615017195695.jpeg

I don't believe it. Rightwingers seem to care more for their freedoms than for other people's lives. Except for abortion of course.
Yes, we care for EVERYONE's freedom and liberty. As you know, freedom and liberty are not FREE.
I doubt anyone would disagree. The problem comes when your freedom and liberty and my freedom and liberty come into conflict. You may feel you have the freedom and liberty to choose to wear a mask or not while at the same time I may feel you are endangering me and my family by not wearing a mask when we are forced to come into contact at a workplace or store. Whose freedom and liberty should prevail?
How are you forced?
I go into an office several days a week and I go to the grocery and other stores at least once a week. Both places mandate I wear a mask. If they didn't I probably wouldn't go to either.
If masks were effective, why would it matter if anyone else wore one or not?
Nothing is 100% effective but if I'm wearing a mask and you're wearing a mask, my risk is 1/2 what it otherwise would be if only I was wearing one. Why would I want to double my risk just because you don't wish to wear a mask?

No lefties disagree with my opening post. Thanks lefties for that endorsement.
Not wearing a mask, eh?
No lefties disagree with my opening post. This is a strong endorsement of my opening post.
Lefties disagreeing with your opening post was not the condition you gave for you to wear a mask.

The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
tenor-gif.447261

I'm not a righty, I just think logically and do research on the matter. The fact is the masks are useless and actually can make you more sickly. Especially if you have to wear it 8 hours a day. It is common sense to know, if you are going to breath in your own air all day, it will have consequences.

A real life example is my girlfriend. She has to wear a mask for 8 hours a day because she works in a hospital. And ever since the tyrannical mask mandates, she coughs constantly and had to get an inhaler. She never coughed before this and never needed a inhaler.

I have tons of links and information on the matter. But the people that are part of the COVID Cult have lost all ability to think rationally. And you can give them facts all day and it just goes in one ear and out the other. It really boils down to, either you are part of the COVID Cult or you are not. I refuse to be a part of the COVID cult.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'm not a righty, I just think logically and do research on the matter. The fact is the masks are useless and actually can make you more sickly. Especially if you have to wear it 8 hours a day. It is common sense to know, if you are going to breath in your own air all day, it will have consequences.
Jesus. One can see why the US with 4% of population has 20% of COVID fatalities.

Last edited:
Jesus. One can see why the US, with 4% of population has 20% of COVID fatalities.

I do not know anyone who died of COVID. But, my dads friend actually died of Pneumonia from wearing the mask all day. I don't know where you get your news because there is a 99 percent survival rate if you somehow get effected by the bio weapon. You must be counting the countless nursing home deaths because of the lock downs.

Forum List

Back