How to get righties to wear masks

A sure sign that you are a lefty. Hall of fame stuff here, but you probably do not even see anything wrong with what you posted. I will fight like hell to keep politicians who think like that out of power.
You'll do everything you can to spread this virus and keep this insanity going...

But you will NOT do it in my place of business

A sure sign that you are a lefty. Hall of fame stuff here, but you probably do not even see anything wrong with what you posted. I will fight like hell to keep politicians who think like that out of power.
You'll do everything you can to spread this virus and keep this insanity going...

But you will NOT do it in my place of business
That's right, I won't be doing anything at all in a business that is connected to you. I don't know what your business is, but your attitude suggests that your business is actually somebody else's.

...if the pandemic is not that serious and there is no need for a mask, we should also abolish right wingers useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which must be more of a hoax and less deadly.

The masks are worthless, as you well know. So, there is no need for a mask.

Evidence that masks are effective will be roundly ignored by anti-maskers.

It's been this way for almost a year now.

Step up and show us the reliable sources and working links with the evidence that our cloth masks are effective. I provided it all proving that they are not effective. You cannot because there is none.

IMG_74221.jpg

I don't believe it. Rightwingers seem to care more for their freedoms than for other people's lives. Except for abortion of course.
Yes, we care for EVERYONE's freedom and liberty. As you know, freedom and liberty are not FREE.
I doubt anyone would disagree. The problem comes when your freedom and liberty and my freedom and liberty come into conflict. You may feel you have the freedom and liberty to choose to wear a mask or not while at the same time I may feel you are endangering me and my family by not wearing a mask when we are forced to come into contact at a workplace or store. Whose freedom and liberty should prevail?
How are you forced?

Great>Been going strong for eight years and one of em was a covid year
Not like you are needed
Even though I find your political views repulsive, I'll still congratulate you on running a successful business.
Now back to our scheduled bickering.

I don't believe it. Rightwingers seem to care more for their freedoms than for other people's lives. Except for abortion of course.
Yes, we care for EVERYONE's freedom and liberty. As you know, freedom and liberty are not FREE.
I doubt anyone would disagree. The problem comes when your freedom and liberty and my freedom and liberty come into conflict. You may feel you have the freedom and liberty to choose to wear a mask or not while at the same time I may feel you are endangering me and my family by not wearing a mask when we are forced to come into contact at a workplace or store. Whose freedom and liberty should prevail?
How are you forced?
I go into an office several days a week and I go to the grocery and other stores at least once a week. Both places mandate I wear a mask. If they didn't I probably wouldn't go to either.

florida has done far better idiot...
Florida has had 300,000 more covid infections than NY and 30,000 deaths.

Infections per capita is HIGHER in Florida

You're an idiot
Lesh you are retarded.....Florida has more people and less deaths fool. We also don't do the lock down---hell most of the businesses aren't requiring masks with some even demanding customers don't wear masks now. And again we have most of the old people----------and don't get me started on all the foreigners including the puetro ricans and New yorkers who run here to get treated after getting infected--------

"And Florida’s policies bore good fruit. On Jan. 9, New York reported 17,839 new cases. Florida, with about 2 million more people than New York, had 15,445. An open state like Florida having fewer COVID cases than a mostly closed state like New York proves protracted lockdowns are a failure. "

And that doesn't even account for all the Disney visitors, beach goers, and golfers who got infected in Virus Florida and brought it back home to their states
You are an idiot......

The sun kills and weakens the virus---BEACH GOERS aren't getting the fucking virus. There has been no reported outbreak from any beach......

Young people out in the sun-----at worst exposes them to a weaker version of the virus creating immunity.

Drinking at parties and kissing up on numberous people has been documented to spread the virus among the young and healthy which again creates immunity. And fyi, its those escaping lock down bringing the virus here that have been most of this.

Disney is a lib thing-----love to see you idiotic libs out to shut disney down. (I prefer bush Garden for food/prices/german beer and as being more relaxing to be at personally.)

Golf? HOW the FUCK do you think golfers are spreading the virus? Honestly, do you have any clue how the virus is spread? Golfers tend to move in small groups---keep a bit of distance amongst themselves and certainly between golfing parties---------are out under the sun and in fresh air which limits the virus immensely while producing Vit D and exercise that help people fight the virus even when exposed especially to weakened sun cooked virus's.

I went to a Winn Dixie grocery store this morning to pick up a couple of things.

I didn't wear a mask. There were several other people in the store that didn't wear one either. None of the store employees said a word. A couple of them were wearing their mask below their noses anyhow so what difference did it make?

Fuck this mask shit.

Forum List

Back