How to get righties to wear masks

9 Potential and Proven Dangers to Muzzling Yourself

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

3. Acne Vulgaris: Moisture and germs collecting in the mask cause “facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis… or worsening acne” (according to Public Health Ontario) which stresses the immune system, can lead to permanent scarring and has been linked to depression and suicidal thoughts (according to the Journal of Dermatologic Clinics). Children also develop impetigo, a bacterial infection that produces red sores and can lead to kidney damage (according to the Mayo Clinic).

4. Increased Risk of COVID-19: “Mask use by the general public could be associated with a theoretical elevated risk of COVID-19 through… self-contamination,” states Public Health Ontario in Wearing Masks in Public and COVID-19. “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain,” theorizes nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD (in an article at The Centre for Research on Globalization).

5. Bacterial Pneumonia: At an Oklahoma Press Conference, Dr. James Meehan, MD testified: “Reports coming from my colleagues all over the world are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise” as a result of moisture collecting in face masks.

6. Immune Suppressing: Masks are often worn by criminals trying to hide their identity while perpetuating an offence (theft, violence, rape, murder, etc.). They produce subconscious anxiety and fear. Fear and anxiety activate the fight-or-flight nervous system which down-regulates the immune system, as shown in a study by the American Psychological Association.

7. Germophobia: Masks create an irrational fear of germs and a false sense of protection from disease, leading to antisocial (or even hostile) behaviour towards those not wearing a mask. (See the paper in the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders titled “COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self”).

8. Toxic: Many (if not most) masks and face coverings (including cloth) are made with toxic and carcinogenic chemicals including fire retardant, fibreglass, lead, NFE, phthalates, polyfluorinated chemicals and formaldehyde that will outgas and be inhaled by the wearer. (See “5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named” by Fashion United).

9. Psychologically Harmful: “I believe the real threat right now is what we’re doing to sabotage the mental, emotional and physical health of… our children, whose development is dependent on social interactions, physical contact and facial expressions,” writes Dr. Joseph Mercola of Mercola.com. “Between mask wearing and social distancing, I fear the impact on children in particular may be long-term, if not permanent.”

Read more:

Last edited:
The trump cult is just like their fat, orange dear leader.
Wouldn't know a fact, if it bit them on the ass.
Then they would lie about that.
^
Obvious projection.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Nothing is "obvious' to a cult member, they're just like their fat, orange, dear leader.

Usually people that are part of a cult don't know they are a part of a cult. Looking from the outside, many people are a part of the Covid Cult and live in fear of a virus that has never been proven to exist. Just like a religion believes in a certain god that has never been proven.

^
Obvious projection.

Nothing is "obvious' to a cult member, they're just like their fat, orange, dear leader.

Usually people that are part of a cult don't know they are a part of a cult. Looking from the outside, many people are a part of the Covid Cult and live in fear of a virus that has never been proven to exist. Just like a religion believes in a certain god that has never been proven.

OMG.
" Covid Cult and live in fear of a virus that has never been proven to exist'

I'll take the doctors word over you any day.
Texas and Mississippi don't think it exist either.

9 Potential and Proven Dangers to Muzzling Yourself

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

3. Acne Vulgaris: Moisture and germs collecting in the mask cause “facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis… or worsening acne” (according to Public Health Ontario) which stresses the immune system, can lead to permanent scarring and has been linked to depression and suicidal thoughts (according to the Journal of Dermatologic Clinics). Children also develop impetigo, a bacterial infection that produces red sores and can lead to kidney damage (according to the Mayo Clinic).

4. Increased Risk of COVID-19: “Mask use by the general public could be associated with a theoretical elevated risk of COVID-19 through… self-contamination,” states Public Health Ontario in Wearing Masks in Public and COVID-19. “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain,” theorizes nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD (in an article at The Centre for Research on Globalization).

5. Bacterial Pneumonia: At an Oklahoma Press Conference, Dr. James Meehan, MD testified: “Reports coming from my colleagues all over the world are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise” as a result of moisture collecting in face masks.

6. Immune Suppressing: Masks are often worn by criminals trying to hide their identity while perpetuating an offence (theft, violence, rape, murder, etc.). They produce subconscious anxiety and fear. Fear and anxiety activate the fight-or-flight nervous system which down-regulates the immune system, as shown in a study by the American Psychological Association.

7. Germophobia: Masks create an irrational fear of germs and a false sense of protection from disease, leading to antisocial (or even hostile) behaviour towards those not wearing a mask. (See the paper in the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders titled “COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self”).

8. Toxic: Many (if not most) masks and face coverings (including cloth) are made with toxic and carcinogenic chemicals including fire retardant, fibreglass, lead, NFE, phthalates, polyfluorinated chemicals and formaldehyde that will outgas and be inhaled by the wearer. (See “5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named” by Fashion United).

9. Psychologically Harmful: “I believe the real threat right now is what we’re doing to sabotage the mental, emotional and physical health of… our children, whose development is dependent on social interactions, physical contact and facial expressions,” writes Dr. Joseph Mercola of Mercola.com. “Between mask wearing and social distancing, I fear the impact on children in particular may be long-term, if not permanent.”

Read more:

Mask are worse than the virus. No evidence exist that mask stop the virus.

^
Obvious projection.

OMG.

Those people in Texas and Mississippi are doing great!

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus

Did the virus get its feeling hurt? Is it angry and messing with us?

I think it is.
It's killed 2.5 million worldwide and over 500,000 in the US, I would say it's feelings are hurt more than a 13 year old girl who just lost her 1st boyfriend, by a long shot.
Pre-existing conditions have killed people.

So, if a person has lung cancer catches a cold, then dies, the cause of death would still be cancer.

I think it is.
It's killed 2.5 million worldwide and over 500,000 in the US, I would say it's feelings are hurt more than a 13 year old girl who just lost her 1st boyfriend, by a long shot.

So, if a person has lung cancer catches a cold, then dies, the cause of death would still be cancer.
Not according to the death certificates being put out during COVID-19. I personally know someone who's father fought lung cancer for two years. Went to hospital and died. Cause on certificate? COVID related. She raised hell and had them change it.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.

The cases started to rise in October. States started locking down right after the election. Before Christmas and before Thanksgiving.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
If you ask a lefty loon to explain something they will inevitably call you a racist.

^
Obvious projection.

OMG.

Do you even know who invented germ theory?

I think it is.

Not according to the death certificates being put out during COVID-19. I personally know someone who's father fought lung cancer for two years. Went to hospital and died. Cause on certificate? COVID related. She raised hell and had them change it.

Not to mention the hospitals were getting extra money to label the deaths as Covid deaths. Funny how they had a daily death count on the MSM for Covid. I ask where is the daily death count on the MSM for the people getting reactions and dying from the mRNA shot?

^
Obvious projection.

OMG.

Yes.

^
Obvious projection.

OMG.

Yes.

So, you understand it is just a theory and actually proved wrong a long time ago? Do you always base your beliefs in theories and unproven science?

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking...

Trump never called the virus a hoax...lol
That is a fact.

But facts are irrelevant to TDS afflicted morons.

The question is regarding causation.

Are idiots like Smokin' OP and Mac1958 stupid delusional morons because facts are irrelevant to them, or are facts irrelevant to them because they are stupid delusional morons? :dunno:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Well, I think that's a determination that you should make.

You're simply too intelligent for me, and I just can't do it.

Thank goodness we have you smart Trumpsters around to tell us what's what!

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

That is a fact.

Are idiots like Smokin' OP and Mac1958 stupid delusional morons because facts are irrelevant to them, or are facts irrelevant to them because they are stupid delusional morons? :dunno:

Exactly, well on the way of being "geniuses" but not a stable 'genius", no one can be as smart except the golden blob, they honored the blob with a statue.

“I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. So they'll say, 'Could you repeat that?' So I said, 'Yeah. So it's: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' If you get it in order you get extra points.
Can you do that again?' And you go: 'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' If you get it in order, you get extra points. They said nobody gets it in order. It's actually not that easy, but for me it was easy.

They should have gave the blob another statue.

That is a fact.

Exactly, well on the way of being "geniuses" but not a stable 'genius", no one can be as smart except the golden blob, they honored the blob with a statue.

“I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. So they'll say, 'Could you repeat that?' So I said, 'Yeah. So it's: Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' If you get it in order you get extra points.
Can you do that again?' And you go: 'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' If you get it in order, you get extra points. They said nobody gets it in order. It's actually not that easy, but for me it was easy.

They should have gave the blob another statue.
He's the smartest person in America! No one has ever seen anything like it! They tell me that all the time! Believe me!

^
Obvious projection.

Character%20I-L.jpg

I don't believe it. Rightwingers seem to care more for their freedoms than for other people's lives. Except for abortion of course.

Forum List

Back