How to get righties to wear masks

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

PROGS are hip, and masks are hip. Listen to the science (i.e. their science) they say. Meanwhile their puppet in office literally doesn't know how to wear a mask, like a very young child or someone with a severe disability.

PROGS wanna be in a group & need reassurances. So those who reject their safe-spaces are declared hostile & need to be stamped out under the left's cancel culture of things. These are the same people who explain how they're on the side of education.

Meanwhile they cancel out our history, revise where they can, so we can forget they're EXACTLY the types of people who embraced tyrants throughout history. Then they label it PROGRESS.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Listen to the medical community and maybe you will gain some useful info. I did.
I've done my homework, nobody in the medical community knows or can explain how the holes or pores in masks can filter out a droplet or virus that is 1000 times smaller.

We've been over this and over this. The virus does not travel on it's own. It travels on droplets that are much bigger than the virus itself.

I know you'll blow right past that but fuck you. This is getting old.

Would you like the videos showing how effective masks are at limiting how far breath goes with and without masks?

Why bother. You'll ignore that too

You just demand that you be allowed to vividly demonstrate and repeat your ignorance. Why?

No don't show us VIDEOS show how effect masks are at limiting how far breath goes with and without, show us REAL STUDIES. You know, like I did and your tail got tied in a knot.

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

Listen to the medical community and maybe you will gain some useful info. I did.
I've done my homework, nobody in the medical community knows or can explain how the holes or pores in masks can filter out a droplet or virus that is 1000 times smaller.
It was explained to you that the droplets that the virus rides on are far bigger than the virus itself and you act like you haven't seen that.

It's been like this for a YEAR now idiot.

Shut up and wear the damn mask and help end this, stupid

It was explained to you that the droplets that the virus rides on are far bigger than the virus itself and you act like you haven't seen that.

Show me where you presented the average droplet size for normal breathing. Show me where you explained what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate, and what size they are.

PROGS need to wear masks. While sure they adore their safe-spaces, many are an unthoughtful bunch and will cough & sneeze in your face without consideration.

Show me where you presented the average droplet size for normal breathing. Show me where you explained what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate, and what size they are.
And on and on and on.

Just wear your mask covidiot

And on and on and on.

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

And on and on and on.

This is where you fold up like a lawn chair, since you were unable to show me where you presented the average droplet size for normal breathing. You have also failed to show me where you explained what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate, and what size they are.

Time for you to evade and distract, since you will not be presenting what you claim has been posted "somewhere". Go on now, post your next evasion.

And on and on and on.

This is where you fold up like a lawn chair, since you were unable to show me where you presented the average droplet size for normal breathing. You have also failed to show me where you explained what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate, and what size they are.

Time for you to evade and distract, since you will not be presenting what you claim has been posted "somewhere". Go on now, post your next evasion.
All of this has been gone over endlessly in almost these exact words.

Save the fucking Kabuki dance and wear your fucking mask ya fucking covidiot

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking...

Trump never called the virus a hoax...lol

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

That is a fact.

But facts are irrelevant to TDS afflicted morons.

The question is regarding causation.

Are idiots like Smokin' OP and Mac1958 stupid delusional morons because facts are irrelevant to them, or are facts irrelevant to them because they are stupid delusional morons? :dunno:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

And on and on and on.

All of this has been gone over endlessly in almost these exact words.

Save the fucking Kabuki dance and wear your fucking mask ya fucking covidiot
And of course we NEVER see you post any explanation of HOW the holes or pores in masks filter out droplets and viruses that are 1000 times smaller. We will NEVER see you post the average size of droplets during normal breathing, and we will NEVER see you post the size of, and what happens to droplet nuclei after droplets evaporate. All we will EVER see you do is claim that you posted all this information "somewhere," but we will NEVER actually see you post it.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

The winter spike in respiratory virus infections occurs for several reasons.

Respiratory viruses tend to spread easier in low humidity.

And viral load has an effect too. People tend to stay indoors longer

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

You're a lying moron, just like your dear leader.
Dotard compared the virus to other hoaxes.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was the impeachment a hoax?
Was Russia a hoax?
If Dotard is comparing the virus to other hoaxes, he calling the virus, a hoax.

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. … Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Then why did the CDC (and Lysol) have to put out this statement?

The CDC tweeted, "Household cleaners and disinfectants can cause health problems when not used properly." While Lysol took a more firm stance in response to "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstances should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route.)"

mashable.com/article/lysol-cdc-don't-drink-bleach
B-a-a-a-ah. B-a-a-a-ah...

Drink the lysol, like your dear leader said.
And you keep taking your Trump centerfold to the john with you....when are you going to let him go wacko?
I take Dotards center fold to the john, because I never know when I'm going to run out of Trump toilet paper.
trumptoiletpaper.com
I'll let go when the Trump cult stops lying.

That is a fact.

But facts are irrelevant to TDS afflicted morons.

The question is regarding causation.

Are idiots like Smokin' OP and Mac1958 stupid delusional morons because facts are irrelevant to them, or are facts irrelevant to them because they are stupid delusional morons? :dunno:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

The trump cult is just like their fat, orange dear leader.
Wouldn't know a fact, if it bit them on the ass.
Then they would lie about that.

I take Dotards center fold to the john, because I never know when I'm going to run out of Trump toilet paper.
trumptoiletpaper.com
I'll let go when the Trump cult stops lying.
^
That's some seriously demented TDS right there.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The Trump cult are the ones with TDS, they praise, defend and still support the traitor.

FACE MASKS DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PATHOGENS

Numerous randomized control trials (RCTs) analyzed the efficacy of masks in preventing the spread of an aerosol pathogen.

Below is a partial list of such trials found in professionally-reviewed literature, published by the following internationally-recognized organizations. I encourage you to click on any of the links to learn more:

Forum List

Back