How to get righties to wear masks

I never wear a mask unless it is absolutely required.

Here in Florida most establishments don't care one way or another.

If it is a Democrat controlled Moon Bat local government they may say something but for most of the state nobody cares.
Which is why Florida has more Covid infections than even NY

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Fauci's own study released several years ago shuts down the idea that masks work.

This is all a communist ruse to destabilize and to disrupt what is considered "normal."

We need to execute every motherfucking commie who promoted this shit.

If it is a Democrat controlled Moon Bat local government they may say something but for most of the state nobody cares.
What is the population of Fla and NY? Now lets take a look at over 70. How many? Then we'll chat, but I doubt it.

Lesh. If I was born and lived in NY, I never would want to have been born or live in NY

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Fauci's own study released several years ago shuts down the idea that masks work.

This is all a communist ruse to destabilize and to disrupt what is considered "normal."

We need to execute every motherfucking commie who promoted this shit.
The Prog movement is an agenda not unlike religion in which they abhor completely. Since they back this up with their hears and secular souls, they need to give up their lives voluntarily for the state. There is no better way short of pure totalitarianism to convince people of the benefit of the super state. Executions of Prog media and Prog entertainers with their blessings would be a positive for their pronounced views. And since they are so vibrantly active to tell us all how great it is, they will do it willingly and with pure courage of their belief. This in the end would cause a lot less grief for many in the population. So elites, get your shills to prove their worth to the cause.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

The winter spike in respiratory virus infections occurs for several reasons.

Respiratory viruses tend to spread easier in low humidity.

And viral load has an effect too. People tend to stay indoors longer
Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

You're a lying moron, just like your dear leader.
Dotard compared the virus to other hoaxes.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was the impeachment a hoax?
Was Russia a hoax?

If Dotard is comparing the virus to other hoaxes, he calling the virus, a hoax.
He' didn't compare the virus to any hoax, you fucking idiot.

You need to check your reading comprehension skills, you stupid low IQ TDS afflicted moron. I have a 5 year old with better reading comprehension skills than you.

Masks and social distancing killed the flu this year. Flu season was ten times smaller than usual.

That means you have to be some special type of stupid to say that masks and social distancing don't work. Most Trump cultists _are_ that special type of stupid. Their cult orders them to be morons, so they joyfully comply.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

Mostly because it was spread by Holiday gatherings in which people did NOT wear masks

Yeah, I've heard the claims, have yet to see any proof of wide spread infections due to family gatherings.

It's a pretty flawed premise you're vomiting.

Most of the population wears masks. Most reports show 80-90%. "Righties" make up near 50% of the population. Meanwhile, assuming any and every non-mask-wearer is right wing is also false.

Needless to say, the liberal mask conspiracy goes way back. Crafty, those liberals, creating propaganda about how basic medical science says that masks prevent the mask wearer from infecting others.

MV5BM2IwMTlmMjktN2IzYS00YTcyLTk5YzAtMDNiNGI4MjZiMmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Masks and social distancing killed the flu this year. Flu season was ten times smaller than usual.

That means you have to be some special type of stupid to say that masks and social distancing don't work. Most Trump cultists _are_ that special type of stupid. Their cult orders them to be morons, so they joyfully comply.
Social distancing?

EYbds3NXkAEZMDR.jpeg

Needless to say, the liberal mask conspiracy goes way back. Crafty, those liberals, creating propaganda about how basic medical science says that masks prevent the mask wearer from infecting others.

MV5BM2IwMTlmMjktN2IzYS00YTcyLTk5YzAtMDNiNGI4MjZiMmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
Mask wearing in medical facilities predates covid culture, and this is because bacteria has been a problem in medical facilities. Bacteria are 1000 times larger than viruses, and masks have been used to help out in medical settings. Doctors were not wearing masks at the local grocery before mask mandates.

Don't be "Big Chickens" right wingers. If y'all are brave enough to go maskless during a pandemic why are y'all worried about crime, drugs, or terror? The pandemic is much worse. Abolish your worthless and alleged, fake news hoaxes called wars on crime, drugs, and terror. We can use those monies to upgrade infrastructure and shovel ready jobs!
Don't forget cash for clunkers.

When I see someone without a mask I go near them and start coughing.
That's fine. I'm sure you've got 2 or 3 masks on.

When I see someone without a mask I go near them and start coughing.
What do they care you're wearing a mask

But they don’t believe they work. I like to test their resolve.
If they are so confident by all means continue to not wear a mask. If masks work you’re safe because I’m wearing one. If not I just straight up coughed right in your face.

P.s. I don’t cover my mouth when I cough on them either. Why? Hands don’t work either. Why bother?

You know that many of the Covid infection in Florida came to the state from New York assholes running away from the Democrat leadership, don't you? The sonofabitches flooded in here and the areas they congregate have the highest rate of infections.

By the way Moon Bat, New York has twice the number of Covid deaths as Florida.

We reported more Covid cases because we have much better testing than New York.

We are better at everything. We have a competent Governor. New Your has an idiot that killed tens of thousands of people when he wasn't busy sexually harassing women.

New Topics

Forum List

Back