How to get righties to wear masks

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

The winter spike in respiratory virus infections occurs for several reasons.

Respiratory viruses tend to spread easier in low humidity.

And viral load has an effect too. People tend to stay indoors longer
Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

You're a lying moron, just like your dear leader.
Dotard compared the virus to other hoaxes.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was the impeachment a hoax?
Was Russia a hoax?
If Dotard is comparing the virus to other hoaxes, he calling the virus, a hoax.

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. … Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Then why did the CDC (and Lysol) have to put out this statement?

The CDC tweeted, "Household cleaners and disinfectants can cause health problems when not used properly." While Lysol took a more firm stance in response to "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstances should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route.)"

mashable.com/article/lysol-cdc-don't-drink-bleach
You need to check your reading comprehension skills, dumbass.

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

The makers of Lysol had to release that warning because idiots like you have no fucking common sense.

Just like the companies who make those ear loop masks have to put warning labels on them for idiots like you.

Mask-Disclaimer-300x166.png

You're a fucking idiot.

Teabagger, Trumptards don't read warning labels, they trust Dr. Dotard.
That is a dust mask, you inbred retard.
^
Obvious projection.
I didn't post a picture of a box of dusk mask, inbred, YOU did.

I have to admit. The fact that this topic angers you so much is actually, kind of hot.

View attachment 462570

Not the topic, the comments.

No... don't apologize ... I like the fact that you get screaming mad when people disagree with you... please don't stop.

Now you’re living dangerously.

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was Russia a hoax?

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. … Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

The CDC tweeted, "Household cleaners and disinfectants can cause health problems when not used properly." While Lysol took a more firm stance in response to "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstances should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route.)"

The makers of Lysol had to release that warning because idiots like you have no fucking common sense.

Just like the companies who make those ear loop masks have to put warning labels on them for idiots like you.

You're a fucking idiot.

^
Obvious projection.
:icon_rolleyes:

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual, moron.

Why are you lying to the entire USMB forum again?

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

You're a fucking idiot.

^
Obvious projection.
:icon_rolleyes:

And of course you're simply lying again, as usual, moron.

Why are you lying to the entire USMB forum again?

That's YOUR post of a picture of a box of DUSK MASK, you inbred.
Dotard likes his cult stupid, he REALLY loves you.

Obviously conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward wearing a mask is that doing so protects others from infection.

The idea of respecting others and protecting one’s fellow citizens from infection is repugnant to conservatives because there’s nothing in it for them.

Such is the selfish, self-centered right.

Cases of the flu have almost disappeared.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently reported that it had logged 1,316 positive flu cases in its surveillance network between September 2020 and the end of January 2021. During that same period last year, the CDC had recorded nearly 130,000 cases.
- A sharp drop in flu cases during COVID-19 pandemic | News | Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health

So either they are mislabeling flu cases as Covid cases and masks don't work for either, or masks work for the flu but not for Covid. Since the spread of Covid is the same in states with strict lockdown and mask rules as states without those rules ( Lockdowns and Mask Mandates Do Not Lead to Reduced COVID Transmission Rates or Deaths, New Study Suggests – AIER ), you have to conclude that having everyone wear masks doesn't work for Covid.

The common sense conclusion is that Covid is spread just like the cold and flu, and that is by symptomatic people, and those people should not be out and about while they are symptomatic. A mask would help if they had to be out, and it would help avoid direct inhalation of cough particles from such a person, but having everyone put a mask on is ridiculous.

Obviously conservatives’ unwarranted hostility toward wearing a mask is that doing so protects others from infection.

The idea of respecting others and protecting one’s fellow citizens from infection is repugnant to conservatives because there’s nothing in it for them.

Such is the selfish, self-centered right.
Do you disagree with the suggestions I made in the opening post?

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg
Which of the suggestions presented in my opening post do you disagree with?

It's interesting that no lefties disagree with any of the suggestions in my opening post.

We did that no prob.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when they go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

Define "they". All the large gatherings I saw reported locally were blacks and hispanics, that means, statistically, "they" are most likely commiecrats. Maybe that's why "they" have been hit harder by covid than other populations.

Exactly, you tell em....FWEE-DUMB!

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking...

Typical lying commie. Trump said media coverage of the virus was a hoax, not the virus. Buy hey, you commies never let fats get in the way of your propaganda, RIGHT?

Don't be "Big Chickens" right wingers. If y'all are brave enough to go maskless during a pandemic why are y'all worried about crime, drugs, or terror? The pandemic is much worse. Abolish your worthless and alleged, fake news hoaxes called wars on crime, drugs, and terror. We can use those monies to upgrade infrastructure and shovel ready jobs!

Forum List

Back