How to get righties to wear masks

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus

Did the virus get its feeling hurt? Is it angry and messing with us?

I think it is.
It's killed 2.5 million worldwide and over 500,000 in the US, I would say it's feelings are hurt more than a 13 year old girl who just lost her 1st boyfriend, by a long shot.

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

Why are you lying to all of the USMB forumers?

All of the intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

Last edited:
Why is it liberals always wants people to do stuff?

Hey control freaks, you do it and leave us alone.

Mainly to protect people.
You know, like stopping for red lights.
I would say it's feelings are hurt more than a 13 year old girl who just lost her 1st boyfriend, by a long shot.

13-year-olds should NOT be dating. It's too young.
Never said date, which is true BTW.
I had a girlfriend at 13, all our "dates" were with one parent or another or we just hung out together.
Wouldn't consider that dating at all.

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump...
Would you use a condom that has a failure rate of 85%?
Really?
I bet it has a 99% failure rate.................................if you wear it on your thumb.
You are dodging the question, jackass.

Why are you dodging the question?

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

The winter spike in respiratory virus infections occurs for several reasons.

Respiratory viruses tend to spread easier in low humidity.

And viral load has an effect too. People tend to stay indoors longer

They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.

And of course you are simply lying again, as is usual with you low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

You're a lying moron, just like your dear leader.
Dotard compared the virus to other hoaxes.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was the impeachment a hoax?
Was Russia a hoax?
If Dotard is comparing the virus to other hoaxes, he calling the virus, a hoax.

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. … Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Then why did the CDC (and Lysol) have to put out this statement?

The CDC tweeted, "Household cleaners and disinfectants can cause health problems when not used properly." While Lysol took a more firm stance in response to "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstances should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route.)"

mashable.com/article/lysol-cdc-don't-drink-bleach

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.
Bullshit.

All of intelligent people in this forum know that Trump did not say the virus is a hoax or suggest that people should inject themselves with disinfectant.

You're an idiot.

In the wake of the criticism, Trump said at a press conference on Feb. 29 that he used the term “hoax” to refer not to coronavirus itself but to Democrats’ criticism of how his administration had responded to it.

Asked if he regretted using that particular word, he replied “No. No. No. Hoax referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them not… I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax. That’s just a continuation of the hoax, whether it’s the impeachment hoax or the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. This is what I’m talking about.
Was Russia a hoax?

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. … Is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

The CDC tweeted, "Household cleaners and disinfectants can cause health problems when not used properly." While Lysol took a more firm stance in response to "recent speculation and social media activity."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstances should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion, or any other route.)"

B-a-a-a-ah. B-a-a-a-ah...

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

You need to check your reading comprehension skills, dumbass.

You're an easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

The makers of Lysol had to release that warning because idiots like you have no fucking common sense.

Just like the companies who make those ear loop masks have to put warning labels on them for idiots like you.

Mask-Disclaimer-300x166.png

You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump...
Would you use a condom that has a failure rate of 85%?
Really?
I bet it has a 99% failure rate.................................if you wear it on your thumb.
You are dodging the question, jackass.

Why are you dodging the question?
Your a moron, as well as your dear leader, Dotard is FOS, as usual.
"85% of people WEARING a mask catch covid-19"?
Thanks, Dr. Trump.
Thanks Dr. Carlson.

Running through a series of data points listed in the CDC’s report, Tucker Carlson said during his Oct. 13 show: "Almost everyone — 85% — who got the coronavirus in July was wearing a mask, and they were infected anyway. So clearly this doesn't work the way they tell us it works."

The CDC study wasn’t measuring the impact of masks. "Participants were asked about mask use as an individual behavior," CDC spokesperson Jason McDonald told PolitiFact. "However, the aim of the study was to assess possible situations for community exposure, not mask use."
www.wral.com/coronavirus/fact-check-does-cdc...

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

The makers of Lysol had to release that warning because idiots like you have no fucking common sense.

Just like the companies who make those ear loop masks have to put warning labels on them for idiots like you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Teabagger, Trumptards don't read warning labels, they trust Dr. Dotard.
That is a dust mask, you inbred retard.

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

Drink the lysol, like your dear leader said.

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg

I am NOT wearing paper towel on my face ... that's just silly.

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

You're a fucking idiot.

Teabagger, Trumptards don't read warning labels, they trust Dr. Dotard.
That is a dust mask, you inbred retard.
^
Obvious projection.

Bullshit.

You're an idiot.

Was Russia a hoax?

Drink the lysol, like your dear leader said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back