How to get righties to wear masks

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

Last edited:
Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg

If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth.
What a joke. I wish you'd give a warning before you come out with those so I could put on my corset to protect my ribs.

Last edited:
If lefties really want righties to wear masks, all that needs to happen is lefties just tell the truth if mask culture really is the truth. Instead of censoring all anti-mask information, just leave it alone and show why the anti mask information or articles are flawed. Transparency. The most important thing that I would need to see if I were to start wearing a mask is a reasonable explanation of how exactly masks stop a virus or droplet from passing through holes that are 1000 times larger. Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

But then they couldn't have ridiculed Trump for suggesting it. Understand: the government is INCOMPETENT. They can barely get the checks out, there is massive waste and fraud, can you imagine them trying to get all these meds out? They don't know what to do! They have no system. They would lose millions of them. They would waste millions of them. They would fight to send millions to other countries. Someone would steal millions of them. And they would be more caught up in fearing fraud, passing regulations and paperwork trying to stop fraud, theft and waste rather than getting it out.

This government has spent TRILLIONS in emergency response systems and tactics and they can do NOTHING. It has all been wasted.

All they REALLY got is systems in place to protect THEMSELVES.

How does being on a ventilator protect someone from infection?

This'll be me AFTER Covid is over, going into BANKS, supermarkets, federal buildings, airlines, on the phone when people call needing to ask me stuff.

Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 2.34.35 AM.png

DAMMIT. Take that mask off! No! NO!!

The fact is more than 90% of Americans, including republicans BTW, wear masks when the go out in public. Another fact is masks didn't stop the winter spike in cases. That's reality.

That's because they ignored all the warnings and got together for Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years anyway.

How does being on a ventilator protect someone from infection?
I didn't say ventilator.

I said respirator. A respirator equipped with the proper filter (N-95, HEPA etc) protects a person from being infected by a respiratory virus by filtering the virus out of the air before they inhale it.

Last edited:

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump...

Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
Would you use a condom that has a failure rate of 85%?

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking...

Trump ego rally in NC.
Would you use a condom that has a failure rate of 85%?
Really?
I bet it has a 99% failure rate.................................if you wear it on your thumb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back