How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

I love how you simply assume that because animals existed when it was hotter that somehow it means that a sudden change in climate won't have dramatic and awful impacts for our society and food supply.

It NEVER has in the past. In all cases when the planet has been warmer the flora and fauna have prospered.

Mammals, insofar as they existed then, were pretty minor components of the ecosystem as I understand it.

You DO realize that dinosaurs were not mammals, right?

Yeah, that's not really what the scientists are saying. Things may become very bad but it's not like all people are going to die off. Might be a large number, famine tends to do that.

Not everyone is lazy. I've expended a significant amount of money to put my values into practice. Solar on the house, full EV car. Trying to reduce my footprint. Not perfect.

That's because you are mostly focusing on a small loud contingent. It will likely be pretty bad but it will also likely happen long after you and I are both dead. I keep hearing people talk about their kids like they care about them or something. So I assume that most people won't want to leave their kids in worse straits than we faced, but I also realize a lot of today's folks are uneducated in science, lack basic logic skills, don't understand agriculture or economics and are so lazy that asking them to care about something that they can't understand (because they are mostly semi-literate morons) is not going to get much response.

You see hypocrisy in the "alarmists" for not living up to their beliefs... but I see a much more harmful hypocrisy from YOU. YOU trust scientists to make your widgets and electronics and to be your doctor and pharmacist and you seldom fundamentally disagree with them. You take your blood pressure meds. But you carve out a special place for CLIMATE as if you have ANY training in it!

Suddenly you guys can critique science right and left and see ALL the errors that even the EXPERTS missed.

You will forgive me if I laugh.

For a supposed geologist you know very little. The PETM was significantly warmer than today and that witnessed the rise of mammals as the dominant life form on the planet.

You need to go to school, dood.

The science behind CO2 being a greenhouse gas is verified. The science behind methane being a greenhouse gas is verified. Anything else is just bullshit. Why do you spend so much time on those who bullshit. Especially when they probably get paid to do so. Or are part of the problem and can't admit it. You will never win an argument against such people. But I suppose you're at least taking the microphone from them. My advice is to stick to the basics.

No one here disputes the CO2 absorbs some IR thus you post a RED HERRING argument and a liar too since I have repeatedly stated that CO2 has about a 2.0 W/m2 warm forcing calculation which is tiny which is why it can't drive climate change.

It is clear YOU and Crick have no idea that AGW conjecture is a two part question which is why you guys are constantly wrong.

They can’t separate the GHG effect from climate sensitivity despite being two separate things.

Forum List

Back