How to fight hate

Oh. Yeah. Ha ha. Give money to an organization he does not believe in, in his name, that'll show him! You know Tommy, if you stop defining hate as everybody who you disagree with, there'll be less hate.

Oh. Yeah. Ha ha. Give money to an organization he does not believe in, in his name, that'll show him! You know Tommy, if you stop defining hate as everybody who you disagree with, there'll be less hate.
Pence is a piece of shit. All decent people can agree on that.

This "Where's Tommy" game sucks...I found you immediately.

Tommy.png

How do you "fight hate"?

How do you fight sadness, happiness or melancholy?

It's an emotion bed wetter, you can't "fight it".

Of course if you just kept your dumbass fuckin mouth shut everyone would hate you less.

You hate decent people.
Pence isnt decent. He is perverted.
Like I said, you hate him because he doesn't think exactly the way you do. You sure are limited. I feel sorry for you.

You hate decent people.
Pence isnt decent. He is perverted.

No, you're perverted and it ails you Pence and others think you are so you lash out with hate...then bemoan people who hate. Getting it yet, toad?

Mike Pence is gonna be p*ssed that people are donating to Planned Parenthood in his name

What a cracking idea. Having said that I doubt that Pence will see sense on this issue.

upload_2016-11-14_15-14-51.jpeg

You've convinced me.

I'm going to give a large donation in your name to the police departments in Ferguson, MO; Baltimore, MD, Dallas, TX; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, OR; Oakland, CA; New York City, NY; and a few other places the progressive liberals have thrown temper tantrums.

While we're at it how about I kick in a large donation to the United States military veterans in your name also?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Want to give me your credit card number so it'll look even more convincing?

Pence has waged a hateful war on Gay people. Under the pretence of a faux christian standpoint. He doesnt qualify as civilised. Civilised people accept our differences and can live in harmony with their fellow man.

Mike Pence is gonna be p*ssed that people are donating to Planned Parenthood in his name

What a cracking idea. Having said that I doubt that Pence will see sense on this issue.

View attachment 98461

You've convinced me.

I'm going to give a large donation in your name to the police departments in Ferguson, MO; Baltimore, MD, Dallas, TX; Baton Rouge, LA; Portland, OR; Oakland, CA; New York City, NY; and a few other places the progressive liberals have thrown temper tantrums.

While we're at it how about I kick in a large donation to the United States military veterans in your name also?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Want to give me your credit card number so it'll look even more convincing?

Go for it kid, veterans have always had a shit deal, certainly they have in the UK.

No. from society who are happy to wave these boys off to war but are looking the other way when they come limping back.

Bullshit.

Servile regressive parasites like you undermined their efforts while they were engaged in combat, and then spit at them when they came home.

No. from society who are happy to wave these boys off to war but are looking the other way when they come limping back.

Bullshit.

Servile regressive parasites like you undermined their efforts while they were engaged in combat, and then spit at them when they came home.
I know that you are a severely limited individual Pete. Why dont you try and debate rather than evacuate your fat arse ?

Forum List

Back