Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Attack and destroy desalination plants.
Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Nine attacks that would bring Israel to a grinding halt.
Of course, I have no intention of doing anything at all, just suggesting Israel watch security in those places.

How to destroy Indonesia in 9 attacks:

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Of course, I have no intention of doing anything like that, either. Like you, it's just something I like to think about it.

Stop the electricity supply.

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Of course, I have no intention of doing anything at all, just suggesting Israel watch security in those places.

And who would you see as the most likely candidate to even attempt such acts

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

Of course, I have no intention of doing anything like that, either. Like you, it's just something I like to think about it.

Only nutcases like to think about exploding nukes whose fallout flows West.

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

and watch how quickly the world will turn against the palestinians involved. How quickly Israel will counter strike. How much aid is rushed to Israel. How quickly the plants are up and operation, even is limited supply. How many alternative and supplemental plants are built and in record time.

It would be a hardship but Israel would not grind to a halt. Israel would be invigorated to protect itself from future attacks. Motivated to secure it borders. Determined to detect and remove potential threats from within. Unwilling to compromise an inch to palestinian demands in the future. Willing to do what ever it takes to protect itself, its people and all jews from another genocide.

Unwilling to compromise an inch to palestinian demands in the future.

To be honest, that would not be a change.

Lets think out loud,shall we?
3 ways to get killed in Indonesia -
1.Being eated by a tiger.
2.Being ran-over by car.
3.Being lynched by not submitting to the Islamic mainstream.

Of course it all happened before and I'm not referring to anyone in my post its just a three painful ways to go.. just saying.

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

I never would have thought that you would have such a concern over Israeli security.

I could think of 9 ways to destroy the Original poster, but I am not condoning, considering, nor threatening it.

But the thought of it is interesting . . . .

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Then why have you Muzzie Beasts not attacked?

Doesn't Allah view it as a sin to not murder a Jew when you have the chance?

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Heh heh heh. Mooooslem engages in public mental masturbation. This jerkoff jihadi animal is one of the so called "moderate" Muslims Obama keeps telling us about. LOL

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

Yeah, and no thought devoted to poor palistanians using those utilities. Why do pro-palistaniancs have to hate poor palistanians so much? Indeed, palistan-cheerleaders are going to fight jews to the last palistanian.

How many times have the killer muslims tried? All rhetoric...savages aren't organized enough to win a war.

How many times Nutz? Let's see how the brainwashing went. But here are the facts:

In 1948 several countries attempted to stop the expulsion of Palestinians by the Jews whose stated purpose was to drive them out and steal their property. In 1948 the Palestinians were either defending themselves from Jewish attack or running away from Jews intent upon murdering them, if they did not run away. Most of the Christians and Muslims that lived in what is now Israel were either killed or evicted by the Jews.

In 1956 Israel attacked Egypt purely for territorial expansion and conquest. Egypt had not attacked Israel in 1948, by the way. Israel began the hostilities with Egypt.

In 1967 even Israel's defense minister, Moshe Dayan, confirmed that Israel attacked Syria. This made all the newspapers in Israel. It was confirmed by his daughter. There are recently de-classified U.S. documents that also confirm the fact that Israel started the war.

Also in 1967 Israel attacked Egypt and attacked Jordan.

The only war started against Israel was the 1973 war. It was a war to attempt to liberate territory occupied by Israel in the previous wars that Israel started.

In the 1980s Israel attacked and occupied Lebanon.

How many times Nutz? Let's see how the brainwashing went. But here are the facts:

In 1948 several countries attempted to stop the expulsion of Palestinians by the Jews whose stated purpose was to drive them out and steal their property. In 1948 the Palestinians were either defending themselves from Jewish attack or running away from Jews intent upon murdering them, if they did not run away. Most of the Christians and Muslims that lived in what is now Israel were either killed or evicted by the Jews.

In 1956 Israel attacked Egypt purely for territorial expansion and conquest. Egypt had not attacked Israel in 1948, by the way. Israel began the hostilities with Egypt.

In 1967 even Israel's defense minister, Moshe Dayan, confirmed that Israel attacked Syria. This made all the newspapers in Israel. It was confirmed by his daughter. There are recently de-classified U.S. documents that also confirm the fact that Israel started the war.

Also in 1967 Israel attacked Egypt and attacked Jordan.

The only war started against Israel was the 1973 war. It was a war to attempt to liberate territory occupied by Israel in the previous wars that Israel started.

In the 1980s Israel attacked and occupied Lebanon.

Made up history, of course.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

So you finally admit that the Iranian muslims are nutcases, as they plan to explode nukes over Jerusalem once they have them.

Nuke Jakarta
Nuke Surabaya
Nuke Bandung
Nuke Bekasi
Nuke Medan
Nuke Tangerang
Nuke Depok
Nuke Semarang
Nuke Palembang

you know hes only responding to the idiot

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

and watch how quickly the world will turn against the palestinians involved. How quickly Israel will counter strike. How much aid is rushed to Israel. How quickly the plants are up and operation, even is limited supply. How many alternative and supplemental plants are built and in record time.

It would be a hardship but Israel would not grind to a halt. Israel would be invigorated to protect itself from future attacks. Motivated to secure it borders. Determined to detect and remove potential threats from within. Unwilling to compromise an inch to palestinian demands in the future. Willing to do what ever it takes to protect itself, its people and all jews from another genocide.

And the nations in the west would turn on the UN and force it to send in a task force to take out hamas, fatah, hezbolla, MB and every other ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST GROUP. Then force the remaining Palestinians to the table or see their UN acceptance torn up and burnt in front of them. Let the muslims complain all they want as they will then be pariahs and hated by the world

Unwilling to compromise an inch to palestinian demands in the future.

To be honest, that would not be a change.

So you admit that the Palestinians demand and are not willing to negotiate, what brought this change of mind on so suddenly ?

Attack and destroy:
Orot Rabin
Rutenberg Power Station
shkol Power Station

Gezer Power Station

Damage the water system.

Ashkelon
Palmachim
Hadera

Sorek
Ashdod

You really think that Israel hasn't figured that out?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back