how to defeat the evil nation of chaz without loss of life !

1591960483800.png

That would be my daughter and her boyfriend. They live within that six block area.
My daughter's pretty liberal, and she says that she and her boyfriend feel perfectly safe walking through their neighborhood, but they've only been out of their apartment three times in the last 2-1/2 months because of Covid-19.
She told me yesterday that she does wish they had a firearm to protect themselves in their apartment if need be...
I am praying that your daughter comes out safely.

My daughter is a silly Liberal goofball too, so I think I can empathize here.

They're not too worried at the moment, although the flow of information is suspect. My daughter was under the impression that the police were back at the East Precinct, but apparently that's not true...

I don't get it. Aren't there people that live and work inside of "Chaz"? Why would they tolerate these fucking idiots? If ever there was an example of why you need your own guns, this is it.
Those people voted away the majority of their gun rights...

everyone is trying to figure out how to handle the new communist nation of Chaz that has seized territory in Washington state... i have a plan that will definitely defeat the evil nation and we can do it without the loss of life that comes in all wars ! imagine the US could be the first nation on earth to win a war against an enemy country without one death on either side ! the assault would come in three fazes ...1st block all internet and phone services to the nation of Chaz !2nd cut power ! and last but most importantly carpet bomb them for several hours every day until they surrender ! now you might say wait a minute ! you said there would be no loss of life ! how can you bomb them and not kill anyone ! the answer is very simple ...we use airtankers [water bombers] that are used to drop huge amounts of water on forest fires ! but instead of water we drop raw sewage ! thats right sewage ! we bomb the nation of Chaz with planes full of piss and shit ! and since the antifa faggots and blm idiots love throwing piss and feces on law enforcement it will be the ultimate in poetic justice ! poetic justice times a million ! and lets face it the people of the US could use a good laugh right now ! and what could be funnier than a bunch of democrats communist covered in shit and piss holding up their hands in surrender ! if Trump ordered a massive sustained sewage blitzkrieg or even better call it a shitzkrieg ! he would be guaranteed to win in nov !
There is an easier, less expensive way. Its an age old siege tactic. Starve them out! Circle the area and let no one in. When they get hungry, they are welcome to leave to get food, but they cant go back in. Viola! Chaz is no more.
no ! i want them to face the shitzkreig ! shitzkreig ! shitzkreig ! hooray for the shitzkreig ! i really really need to see them shitzkreiged !:auiqs.jpg:

If they recruited from California they wouldnt even notice.

everyone is trying to figure out how to handle the new communist nation of Chaz that has seized territory in Washington state... i have a plan that will definitely defeat the evil nation and we can do it without the loss of life that comes in all wars ! imagine the US could be the first nation on earth to win a war against an enemy country without one death on either side ! the assault would come in three fazes ...1st block all internet and phone services to the nation of Chaz !2nd cut power ! and last but most importantly carpet bomb them for several hours every day until they surrender ! now you might say wait a minute ! you said there would be no loss of life ! how can you bomb them and not kill anyone ! the answer is very simple ...we use airtankers [water bombers] that are used to drop huge amounts of water on forest fires ! but instead of water we drop raw sewage ! thats right sewage ! we bomb the nation of Chaz with planes full of piss and shit ! and since the antifa faggots and blm idiots love throwing piss and feces on law enforcement it will be the ultimate in poetic justice ! poetic justice times a million ! and lets face it the people of the US could use a good laugh right now ! and what could be funnier than a bunch of democrats communist covered in shit and piss holding up their hands in surrender ! if Trump ordered a massive sustained sewage blitzkrieg or even better call it a shitzkrieg ! he would be guaranteed to win in nov !

I like it.

Jo

There are innocent civilians living in there who didn't ask for this.....Though I' wager that quite a number of them are starting to rethink their position on the 2nd Amendment.

And rethinking the ridiculous idea of voting for Democrats their entire life.

Another sad race to the bottom. It's funny when you people try to out fascist each other.

You may not know -
(1) what fascist means.
(2) who the fascists are.
Fascists generally love to see protesters get beat to a pulp by the police and act as if all mass protests should be viciously attacked.

I was right.
Sure you were. Now go back to fantasizing about Americans getting slaughtered in the streets.

Other than monitor them, and not allow them to leave Chaz to come out and loot and harass people, let them stay.
Two things we would accomplish.

First, it would be a wonderful teaching tool all the way up to the election. We can point at their filth and mayhem, and make it clear that this is the sort of shit that happens when the left and or Dimocrats are in charge.

Second, the left wouldn't be able to then claim they have never been allowed to establish their own state or country inside of the United States.

Of course there's always other options, some of which B-52's are involved, and I'm not referring to these B-52's

R-508401-1308

Forum List

Back