How to Block Group on FaceBook

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
I joined a FaceBook group 3 days ago. It looked interesting but it turned out to be a racist rant in perpetual motion and I've been getting reply notices about 30 every day. I "left" the group and I "un-followed" it too but those damned notices keep coming to my e-post! Help! How do I stop them? :aargh:

I joined a FaceBook group 3 days ago. It looked interesting but it turned out to be a racist rant in perpetual motion and I've been getting reply notices about 30 every day. I "left" the group and I "un-followed" it too but those damned notices keep coming to my e-post! Help! How do I stop them? :aargh:
Delete your post or reply to which they are responding.

Delete your post or reply to which they are responding.
Yes, I see now. You're right. "Unregistering" from the group, "unwatching" the group, and "unliking" the group didn't help because I didn't delete my reply to the only post I responded to. I had to scroll down quite far to find it but once I did the notices stopped. Thanks for the advice! :113:

Yes, I see now. You're right. "Unregistering" from the group, "unwatching" the group, and "unliking" the group didn't help because I didn't delete my reply to the only post I responded to. I had to scroll down quite far to find it but once I did the notices stopped. Thanks for the advice! :113:
You're welcome!

Forum List

Back