How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

YES!!!!! TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT BEST YOU KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.[/QUOTE]

HOW TO BE SAVED (BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!== BELIEVE GOD'S WORD==ROMANS 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him; 13 for “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”SO BE SAVED!!! CALL ON GOD, CONFESS AND REPENT!==Dear Lord God,
Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite You, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, God the Messiah to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. Please, help me to glorify You in all I say and do. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. I need Your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen.

One must also be baptized by water.

Baptism doesn't save and I have debated this so if you want to stick around, I can debate it.

Baptism doesn't save and I have debated this so if you want to stick around, I can debate it.

One must become the temple of the Holy Spirit. Water baptism is only an outward sign of that Spiritual baptism.

... for the same Lord is Lord of all

... is Lord of all

the pronouncement is inclusive for a multitude of means for salvation ...

remission to the Everlasting is not a dependency to "join the family of God" nor would that be a certainty to accomplish simply by reading the scripts written in a book.

Sarge, Baptism is very important, but not necessary to enter Heaven. If Christ is our shepherd and we are His sheep, the only thing necessary for us to be saved is to consent to letting Him pick us up and rest on His shoulders. It isn't our actions but His that cleanse us white as snow, which is the criteria for entering Heaven.
I am reminded of the thief on the cross. There is no evidence that he had time to go through the process, and yet is in Heaven today. Faith in Christ, belief in Him, is the key.

Having said that, concerning baptism, the Bible tells us how important it is. When asked when to get baptized, we are told, "why wait", "as soon as day breaks", and "right now". :)

Sarge, Baptism is very important, but not necessary to enter Heaven. If Christ is our shepherd and we are His sheep, the only thing necessary for us to be saved is to consent to letting Him pick us up and rest on His shoulders. It isn't our actions but His that cleanse us white as snow, which is the criteria for entering Heaven.
I am reminded of the thief on the cross. There is no evidence that he had time to go through the process, and yet is in Heaven today. Faith in Christ, belief in Him, is the key.

Having said that, concerning baptism, the Bible tells us how important it is. When asked when to get baptized, we are told, "why wait", "as soon as day breaks", and "right now". :)

You would be wrong. Simply accepting Jesus is not a guarantee of being saved. Further only 144000 will enter heaven, the rest will reside on a restored Earth in perfect bodies with Jesus as King serving for God.

One must continually seek forgiveness as we continue to sin even after accepting Jesus. Further one must not practice sin to be forgiven.

The first step is to accept Jesus as your Savior, followed by baptism and a lifetime of asking for forgiveness for sin.

We believe that one is washed clean again by the sacrament.

Probably the most important post here. We should try to keep in front and center.
Thanks Gismys.

You would be wrong. Simply accepting Jesus is not a guarantee of being saved. Further only 144000 will enter heaven, the rest will reside on a restored Earth in perfect bodies with Jesus as King serving for God.

The 144,000 are Jews and not Jehovah Witnesses. The Jehovah's Witnesses ran out of 144,000 years ago.

... for the same Lord is Lord of all

... is Lord of all

the pronouncement is inclusive for a multitude of means for salvation ...

remission to the Everlasting is not a dependency to "join the family of God" nor would that be a certainty to accomplish simply by reading the scripts written in a book.

Just the opposite Breezie, being Lord of all, doesn't means all ways point to Heaven. There is only one way up and that is the pure blood of Christ. It couldn't be more exclusive. Read the book to get acquainted with His voice. His sheep know His voice. :eusa_angel:

Probably the most important post here. We should try to keep in front and center.
Thanks Gismys.

The 144,000 are Jews and not Jehovah Witnesses. The Jehovah's Witnesses ran out of 144,000 years ago.

I am not a Jehovah Witness. As for the 144000 it is talked about in revelations. That was AFTER the Jews, so while it may have been filled by Jews the NUMBER was not changed. Further in John it is made clear that in order to ascend to heaven one must lose their corporal body.

Thanks Gismys.

I am not a Jehovah Witness. As for the 144000 it is talked about in revelations. That was AFTER the Jews, so while it may have been filled by Jews the NUMBER was not changed. Further in John it is made clear that in order to ascend to heaven one must lose their corporal body.

So the answer to the question “who are the 144,000?” will depend on which interpretive approach you take to the book of Revelation. With the exception of the futurist approach, all of the other approaches interpret the 144,000 symbolically, as representative of the church and the number 144,000 being symbolic of the totality—i.e., the complete number—of the church. Yet when taken at face value: “Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel” (Revelation 7:4), nothing in the passage leads to interpreting the 144,000 as anything but a literal number of Jews—12,000 taken from every tribe of the “sons of Israel.” The New Testament offers no clear cut text replacing Israel with the church.

Who are the 144,000?

REVELATION CH 7 TELLS US THE 144,000 ARE JEWS!!! BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!===The 144,000

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 from the tribe of Judah, twelve thousand were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand, 6 from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand, 7 from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand, 8 from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, from the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand were sealed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back