How To Be Rid Of The Coronavirus.

How To Be Rid Of The Coronavirus.
Kill a commie for mommy.

You know, more people have died from the coronavirus here in the U.S. than have died from it in China! Where it began. And they have over a billion more people! It would have sucked to have people like you around during the black death in Europe. If anybody tried to do any sort of quarantine, an idiot like you would have called them "commies." Also, if the "commie" approach works for anything, I say go with it.
Now I have heard it all.....and which of your propaganda favorites told you that the statistics coming from China were even remotely accurate??

there have already been over 225,000 people
We dont know how many have died from the chinese disease

but its less than the bogus number libs are throwing around

Yeah, right. When somebody dies in a hospital, nobody has any idea that it happened. Get real. Also, I was watching a documentary about the coronavirus some time back about the first outbreak in Italy. Were the doctors speaking about it just "libs?" Also, things had gotten so bad there that the doctors started treating the younger patients and leaving the older patients to die. Because having to make the choice, it was better to save the lives of those who had their lives to live yet than those who had basically already lived their lives. And from what I hear, in places here in the U.S. they are talking about going to that method of triage. So instead of "throwing numbers around," I think somebody needs to throw you around. Preferably under a bus that is moving real fast.

That poster is correct, while you remain a lemming of the Left.

.....there is no accurate number of Covid deaths:

No one can say how many deaths are singularly attributable to Covid 19, as those in charge demanded, from the start, that every death be so claimed. “COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”

Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and the CDC says that only 6% of that giant number actually did from the Wuhan.

The same folks who lied to you about Russian Collusion are lying about this virus.

The two numbers: the number of infections....used to claim an economic shut-down is necessary.

The number who die from the Covid and nothing else: about the same as the yearly flu.

The aim has always been to have hand-wringing girly-men like you hide under their beds.
I see it worked.
Wise up.

Yeah, right. When somebody dies in a hospital, nobody has any idea that it happened. Get real. Also, I was watching a documentary about the coronavirus some time back about the first outbreak in Italy. Were the doctors speaking about it just "libs?" Also, things had gotten so bad there that the doctors started treating the younger patients and leaving the older patients to die. Because having to make the choice, it was better to save the lives of those who had their lives to live yet than those who had basically already lived their lives. And from what I hear, in places here in the U.S. they are talking about going to that method of triage. So instead of "throwing numbers around," I think somebody needs to throw you around. Preferably under a bus that is moving real fast.
You do realize that nearly all the hospitals in the US were shut down and staff sent home or released during the leftyvirus hoax because almost none of what you describe happened except in the pathetic Dem led northeast??

That is if you don't like seeing people die and would like the coronavirus to go away. This approach would also have the added benefit of ridding us of the flu, common cold and who knows how many other contagious diseases. For this idea to work we would have to get the other nations on board. Tell people that they have two months from whatever date to prepare for another lock down. A REAL one this time. Like a REAL quarantine. The next lock down would last for three weeks. In two months time there should be no problem in getting enough supplies to last for three weeks. It wouldn't or shouldn't empty out store shelves like happens in places where people find out a hurricane will soon be arriving. And stores would be able to prepare too. Not having food rotting on their shelves. Some crops may rot in the fields. But some things can't be avoided.

Then when the time arrives for the next lock down, shut down EVERYTHING! Except for places like hospitals or electric generating plants. Also, stop ALL travel between cities. Except for people who work at the places I mentioned or other necessary personnel. Sure. It would suck. But after three weeks, you could kiss having to wear a mask good by. You could kiss the idea of getting a flu or coronavirus vaccine good by. And restaurants could pack in customers like sardines. And any economic woes after that could no longer be blamed on the coronavirus. But if you don't want any of this to happen, just vote for Trump. We will then see how many more hundreds of thousands will die.
Or we can just stop testing for it. Trump says that's the way to stop all these new cases cropping up. If they are not reported they don't exist apparently.

Yes. That was one of the ways Trump wanted to raise the body count. Stop testing for it. Instead of being driven insane, I think Trump supporters have just been driven stupid. Which would be far easier to do than driving somebody insane. Especially when for most Americans, they're basically already there.

That is if you don't like seeing people die and would like the coronavirus to go away. This approach would also have the added benefit of ridding us of the flu, common cold and who knows how many other contagious diseases. For this idea to work we would have to get the other nations on board. Tell people that they have two months from whatever date to prepare for another lock down. A REAL one this time. Like a REAL quarantine. The next lock down would last for three weeks. In two months time there should be no problem in getting enough supplies to last for three weeks. It wouldn't or shouldn't empty out store shelves like happens in places where people find out a hurricane will soon be arriving. And stores would be able to prepare too. Not having food rotting on their shelves. Some crops may rot in the fields. But some things can't be avoided.

Then when the time arrives for the next lock down, shut down EVERYTHING! Except for places like hospitals or electric generating plants. Also, stop ALL travel between cities. Except for people who work at the places I mentioned or other necessary personnel. Sure. It would suck. But after three weeks, you could kiss having to wear a mask good by. You could kiss the idea of getting a flu or coronavirus vaccine good by. And restaurants could pack in customers like sardines. And any economic woes after that could no longer be blamed on the coronavirus. But if you don't want any of this to happen, just vote for Trump. We will then see how many more hundreds of thousands will die.
Or we can just stop testing for it. Trump says that's the way to stop all these new cases cropping up. If they are not reported they don't exist apparently.

Why should there be any interest in the number of positive tests at all?

The only number of any value is one shows how dangerous the Wuhan is.

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

“Our current best estimates tell us that about 10% of the global population may have been infected by this virus,” Ryan said.

The estimate — which would amount to more than 760 million people ..."

Deaths:

Let me do the math for you: a fatality rate of 0.0013 percent.

The Marxist who leads the World Health Organization, 'Dr. Tedros,' said it would be 3.4% of the infected, dead.

2600 times fewer deadly than expected.

Do you have a number in your head as to how many Americans need to die before you give a shit? I already know that you aren't put off by it being the leading cause of death in the U.S. right now. So I don't even know what you're doing posting things in this thread. Obviously, getting rid of the virus isn't something that interests you. Maybe you should start your own thread and call it, "Why we shouldn't try to stop the coronavirus."

Yes. That was one of the ways Trump wanted to raise the body count. Stop testing for it. Instead of being driven insane, I think Trump supporters have just been driven stupid. Which would be far easier to do than driving somebody insane. Especially when for most Americans, they're basically already there.
Hmmm....but you whiners cried at first when there was no testing saying thousands, millions have the virus....then the President got the testing and you whiners cried...there are too many cases the virus is spreading toooo faaaast....and he said well, if you don't want more cases, don't test.....and you whiners cried...the President doesn't want to test. The moral of the story is....you whiners whine about everything, and more testing gives you more cases....duuuuh

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

“Our current best estimates tell us that about 10% of the global population may have been infected by this virus,” Ryan said.

Deaths:

The Marxist who leads the World Health Organization, 'Dr. Tedros,' said it would be 3.4% of the infected, dead.

Do you have a number in your head as to how many Americans need to die before you give a shit? I already know that you aren't put off by it being the leading cause of death in the U.S. right now. So I don't even know what you're doing posting things in this thread. Obviously, getting rid of the virus isn't something that interests you. Maybe you should start your own thread and call it, "Why we shouldn't try to stop the coronavirus."
Its nowhere close to the leading cause of death in the US, and the mortality rate has been dropping for months as has the severe case rate. The thread should read Why don't we get a clue and move on from the leftyvirus hoax?

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Hopefully you or a loved one is not one of them

So my numbers are correct?
Again? The number of deaths from the Wuhan is no more than a rounding error.

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

....between 20 and 45, 99.98%

....between 50 and 65, 99.5%

....and over 70, about 95%.

The chance of dying from the Wuhan Red Death is about.....zero.

Sooo ask yourself why the number reported is 'infections,' those positive tests, many of which are false positives.

Move on.

Over 225,000 deaths so far is nothing to sneeze at.

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Re-post sans vulgarity and I'll put you in your place again, dunce.

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.

Sooo ask yourself why the number reported is 'infections,' those positive tests, many of which are false positives.

Move on.

But half of those were in a handful of Dem led states......the other 40 plus states listened to the President and have don remarkably well libber.

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Move on.

Of course that's not true.
3 million Americans die of all causes each year.

The number you posted is a fraud, so saith the CDC.
To indicate how the Wuhan crisis has been inflated to puncture the Trump economic miracle, note that the CDC admitted that only 6% of the deaths were actually due to the Covid virus.

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Click here to download.

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Move on.

To indicate how the Wuhan crisis has been inflated to puncture the Trump economic miracle, note that the CDC admitted that only 6% of the deaths were actually due to the Covid virus.

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups. For data on comorbidities, Click here to download.

COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
Geez these lemmings are so easily brainwashed no wonder the media just puts out anything they want.

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Move on.

Comorbidities

Geez these lemmings are so easily brainwashed no wonder the media just puts out anything they want.

The schools, the media....and they are the result.

If I were Emperor...

The current and coming "spike" indicates that there are undoubtedly millions of Americans who have the cooties right now (i.e., they would test Positive), but are currently asymptomatic, and not aware that they are infected. If nothing changes, they will continue infecting and re-infecting everyone they come into contact with for the next couple weeks.

The solution is a three week LOCKDOWN. Shut down restaurants, bars, gyms, schools, churches...EVERYTHING but groceries and pharmacies and medical facilities. EVERYBODY must stay at home unless they absolutely have to go out.

What this lockdown will accomplish is that people who will get sick will do so without infecting anyone else (outside their household). Once we KNOW that they are sick, they can be quarantined and treated without infecting anyone else until they are no longer contagious. People who will remain asymptomatic will pass to the non-infectious stage without infecting anyone else.

At the end of the three weeks, we can go back to doing what we are doing now, from ground zero, with very few infectious people wandering around in our society.

The finite period and definite end date for the lockdown is imperative. If there is no fixed end date, people will simply rebel.

The President doesn't have the power to do this. It will have to be reinforced by the Governors and the People will have to sign on in good faith.

The downside now is the election, which fucks everything up. But otherwise, this is the way to go.

No one can say how many deaths are singularly attributable to Covid 19, as those in charge demanded, from the start, that every death be so claimed. “COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”

Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and the CDC says that only 6% of that giant number actually did from the Wuhan.

The same folks who lied to you about Russian Collusion are lying about this virus.

The two numbers: the number of infections....used to claim an economic shut-down is necessary.

The number who die from the Covid and nothing else: about the same as the yearly flu.

The aim has always been to have hand-wringing girly-men like you hide under their beds.
I see it worked.
Wise up.

No one can say? All they have to do is call any hospital and ask. And I am guessing there are people who do that. Neither do any preexisting condition that patients have matter in the slightest. If they get coronavirus and die, they died from coronavirus. Also, as I said before, this thread is about getting rid of the coronavirus. If you want to talk about this subject, do so in my thread "Is Trump a mass murderer?"

If I were Emperor...

The current and coming "spike" indicates that there are undoubtedly millions of Americans who have the cooties right now (i.e., they would test Positive), but are currently asymptomatic, and not aware that they are infected. If nothing changes, they will continue infecting and re-infecting everyone they come into contact with for the next couple weeks.

The solution is a three week LOCKDOWN. Shut down restaurants, bars, gyms, schools, churches...EVERYTHING but groceries and pharmacies and medical facilities. EVERYBODY must stay at home unless they absolutely have to go out.

What this lockdown will accomplish is that people who will get sick will do so without infecting anyone else (outside their household). Once we KNOW that they are sick, they can be quarantined and treated without infecting anyone else until they are no longer contagious. People who will remain asymptomatic will pass to the non-infectious stage without infecting anyone else.

At the end of the three weeks, we can go back to doing what we are doing now, from ground zero, with very few infectious people wandering around in our society.

The finite period and definite end date for the lockdown is imperative. If there is no fixed end date, people will simply rebel.

The President doesn't have the power to do this. It will have to be reinforced by the Governors and the People will have to sign on in good faith.

The downside now is the election, which fucks everything up. But otherwise, this is the way to go.

First of all.....just wait in line, bro:

I become Queen first.

And my plan is very different: we ignore the Wuhan Red Death.

a. the disease for those with no co-morbidities (cancer, heartdisease, other death precipitations) is nothing more than the seasonal flu:
Nearly everyone who is infected, survives. And the reported symptoms are just like the seasonal flu:

"The First Lady explained how she experienced “body aches, a cough and headaches, and felt extremely tired most of the time”.

She added recovering from the illness gave her time to “reflect”.

Mrs Trump said: “Recovering from an illness gives you a lot of time to reflect. "

Melania Trump describes coronavirus 'rollercoaster' as son Barron also tested positive

Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6

When I tire of the gig, you can be Emperor.

You do realize that nearly all the hospitals in the US were shut down and staff sent home or released during the leftyvirus hoax because almost none of what you describe happened except in the pathetic Dem led northeast??

Some months back a female doctor who ran the ICU of some hospital caught the virus but recovered. She went back to work and ended up killing herself because she couldn't handle seeing all the death. So, you do realize that you suck don't you.

I see it worked.
Wise up.

No one can say? All they have to do is call any hospital and ask. And I am guessing there are people who do that. Neither do any preexisting condition that patients have matter in the slightest. If they get coronavirus and die, they died from coronavirus. Also, as I said before, this thread is about getting rid of the coronavirus. If you want to talk about this subject, do so in my thread "Is Trump a mass murderer?"

Too bad you can't read.

Every death was called a Wuhan death. That's to make weak sisters like you, sweat.
I see it worked.

"Bible Experts Determine Goliath Died Of COVID-19
July 10th, 2020

article-6540-1.jpg

ISRAEL—Working at an archaeological dig in the Valley of Elah, Bible experts have come up with an interesting theory concerning the death of Goliath, hulking giant of the Philistines who fought David in one-on-one combat.

Though he did have severe head trauma and neck problems, his death is now being counted as a COVID-19 death.
"While we didn't test him per se, he exhibited a lot of the symptoms of COVID-19," said one Bible scholar as he carefully worked to unearth some ancient face masks from Bible times. "The wooziness, the falling down, the headache -- it's all pretty clearly indicative of the novel coronavirus." He also stated that the virus ran rampant among the Philistines because they did not social distance, while Israel was relatively safe because King Saul declared a lockdown.
One researcher suggested that Goliath did not die of coronavirus but simply ODed, having been stoned. But then the other researchers realized he was telling a dad joke and told him to shut up and keep digging.
At publishing time, scholars had proposed that everyone who died in the Flood, the Israelite conquest of Canaan, and the flattening of Sodom and Gomorrah also died of COVID-19."

And.....it is hardly so.

LATimes:

Deaths:

Its nowhere close to the leading cause of death in the US, and the mortality rate has been dropping for months as has the severe case rate. The thread should read Why don't we get a clue and move on from the leftyvirus hoax?

I looked it up already. That's why I said it. Right now the coronavirus is the leading cause of death in the U.S. I also have an older graph that might interest you. You won't believe it. But it should interest you.

covid-19 deaths compared to other diseases.jpg

Forum List

Back