How to be a racist

I see.

So you belch up some nonsensical bullshit, fail to offer anything to support your nonsensical bullshit, but expect everyone to believe your nonsensical bullshit.

Got it...

Or, and this is far more likely, the reason they would disprove your point is because your point is nonsensical bullshit...

You're being foolish.

You can't support anything you say, ergo nothing you say should be viewed as valid.

Kudos on making yourself irrelevant...

Lol. I hope you never get falsely accused of a crime. If you ever do, I promise you will be convicted. You’ll probably win an appeal though.

Cite your source for that...

A judge can’t be re-elected if he/she isn’t “tough on crime”. The court of appeals and the Supreme Court is where real law is practiced. If you get charged, you are getting convicted.

Now we have switched roles. I am the one being practical and you are the one being idealistic. Earlier it was the other way around.

Lol. I hope you never get falsely accused of a crime. If you ever do, I promise you will be convicted. You’ll probably win an appeal though.

It's already happened, and I was found not guilty the first time around.

You don't know what you're talking about. You're making that more and more obvious with every post...

What part of "I'm not going to go into here" is so difficult for you to comprehend?

I was just curious. If the accuser didn’t show up then the judge usually throws it out.

If she did show up then I am surprised that you weren’t convicted.

I was just curious. If the accuser didn’t show up then the judge usually throws it out.

True...

If she did show up then I am surprised that you weren’t convicted.

Rather interesting that you assume the accuser's gender.

It's also interesting that you don't think an innocent man can mount an aggressive defense which results in an acquittal...

True...

It's also interesting that you don't think an innocent man can mount an aggressive defense which results in an acquittal...

Nobody can. Judges have to have as many convictions as possible to win re-election.

Nobody can. Judges have to have as many convictions as possible to win re-election.

Yeah, you're an idiot, dude.

You strike me as someone who was probably convicted of a crime which you actually committed, but didn't think it was a crime, and no your panties are in a knot over it...

Think about it. If an accused person is convicted then the accuser gets all horny and excited then goes away. The judge gets to appear “tough on crime”. Your lawyer makes more money because now he/she has to help you with an appeal. The media gets to write a juicy story that sells papers. Convicting the accused doesn’t hurt anybody because the accused person is scared out of their mind to even tie their shoe laces the wrong way. Then in secret your conviction is overturned. Neither the accuser or the media knows. Bam. Win-win-win-win-win for everybody. Just a small sacrifice of the accused going through a torture process but no harm, no fowl. Eh?

Think about it. If an accused person is convicted then the accuser gets all horny and excited then goes away. The judge gets to appear “tough on crime”. Your lawyer makes more money because now he/she has to help you with an appeal. The media gets to write a juicy story that sells papers. Convicting the accused doesn’t hurt anybody because the accused person is scared out of their mind to even tie their shoe laces the wrong way. Then in secret your conviction is overturned. Neither the accuser or the media knows. Bam. Win-win-win-win-win for everybody. Just a small sacrifice of the accused going through a torture process but no harm, no fowl. Eh?

Wow.

You're fuckin' loony...

Last edited:
1. How does one become a racist?
1. In some cases, one becomes a racist by having unpleasant experiences with an unusually large proportion of a particular group.

2. In every group there are unpleasant and lazy and incompetent and violent people.

3. But if one's experiences with a particular group are especially negative, it seems to me only natural that one would become a racist.

4. What words must one use to be racist? (Freedom of speech exists. A person cannot be punished for things they say. This question is stupid as well. Do not answer this question or you are a full blown idiot.)
Stupid.

True...

If it was a guy that accused you then the judge probably found you not guilty.

Was it a lying male or a lying female? One is credible. One is not.

Forum List

Back