What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to be a racist

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1. How does one become a racist?

2. What actions must one take to be labeled a racist? (This can be punished by law.)

3. What thoughts must one have to be racist? (Thoughts cannot be verified, this my question stupid. Do not answer this question. It would be dumb for you to do so.)

4. What words must one use to be racist? (Freedom of speech exists. A person cannot be punished for things they say. This question is stupid as well. Do not answer this question or you are a full blown idiot.)

Do not answer question 3 or 4 unless you are stupid.
You must be white. That is all.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You must be white. That is all.
red duece.jpg

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If it was a guy that accused you then the judge probably found you not guilty.

Was it a lying male or a lying female? One is credible. One is not.

I would refer you to post #27...

OP
vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would refer you to post #27...

I’m just saying women are better con artist in the court of law. If it is a guy accusing you then the judge probably threw it out as nonsense.

I don’t know what happened but females can use the courts to seek out revenge. Men cannot use the courts for anything except going to jail.

You know the truth. I don’t. If you were falsely accused by a woman then we all know you would have gotten screwed hard core. The accuser must have been a male or a female that didn’t show up.

Without going into the specifics of your situation, just share your opinion. Do woman win 100% of the time when they make false allegations or do they get fair treatment in the law?

The courts will never punish someone for making false allegations. The only reason people don’t make false allegations more often is because they fear their victim not because they fear the courts.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Without going into the specifics of your situation, just share your opinion. Do woman win 100% of the time when they make false allegations or do they get fair treatment in the law?

Based on my experiences, I believe that, by and large, men and women are treated fairly. So, no, women do not win 100% of the time...

OP
vasuderatorrent

vasuderatorrent

Gold Member
Reaction score
Based on my experiences, I believe that, by and large, men and women are treated fairly. So, no, women do not win 100% of the time...

Let me guess. You believe in freedom of speech and innocent until proven guilty. 😂

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1. How does one become a racist?

2. What actions must one take to be labeled a racist? (This can be punished by law.)

3. What thoughts must one have to be racist? (Thoughts cannot be verified, this my question stupid. Do not answer this question. It would be dumb for you to do so.)

4. What words must one use to be racist? (Freedom of speech exists. A person cannot be punished for things they say. This question is stupid as well. Do not answer this question or you are a full blown idiot.)

Do not answer question 3 or 4 unless you are stupid.

1. Become a Nazicrat, if you want to become a racist.

2. See answer #1

3 and 4. Wouldn't you be a full blown idiot to ask a question and then call people dumb for answering?????

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List