How the world sees Trump....

That you would use the label "deplorables" seriously, is more pathetic than your "jokes".

What you and Hillary call "Deplorables", Americans traditionally, would call, good fellow Americans.

No. A Deplorable is a fuckwit. They are racist. They are misogynistic. They are dumb as a sack of shit. Most are also narcissistic..

Not another one of these "This his how the world sees Trump" threads.

But the Twat in Chief gives us so much ammo....it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
But in reality you gullible folks swallow every lie the media dishes to you.
No small wonder when every day they give you dozens of anti-Trump opinion pieces (fairy-tales) passed off as real events.
What everyone seemed to be asking Trump at the G7 was "Why does your media hate their own country so much?"
That's an easy one.....we seem to be the only country that allows our media to be foreign owned.

That you would use the label "deplorables" seriously, is more pathetic than your "jokes".

What you and Hillary call "Deplorables", Americans traditionally, would call, good fellow Americans.

No. A Deplorable is a fuckwit. They are racist. They are misogynistic. They are dumb as a sack of shit. Most are also narcissistic..

The people that people like you and Hillary call that shit, aren't.

You lie, about people, who are far better people than you are. And you know it.

That was what she said. But as you have often demonstrated, liberals ALWAYS LIE.

What she "MEANT" was traditional, good, fellow, Americans.

Um. No.
Your posting covers off on my "dumb as a sack of shit" description of Deplorables.

Dude. If your position was true, you would not have to make up shit, for meme's like in your op.

You're living in a fantasy world.

[

I don't think I have ever seen a con be that pathetic.

Every other post by you Deplorables is pathetic.

Actually, by Deplorable, Hillary meant ......Deplorable

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

That was what she said. But as you have often demonstrated, liberals ALWAYS LIE.

What she "MEANT" was traditional, good, fellow, Americans.

We can only go on what she SAID
“racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic”

Describes you to the letter Klan Boy

2c7sis.jpg

That's nice:

dana-carvey-as-church-lady-yahoo-video-screenshotjpg-14114a22e3225fb2.jpg

No small wonder when every day they give you dozens of anti-Trump opinion pieces (fairy-tales) passed off as real events.
What everyone seemed to be asking Trump at the G7 was "Why does your media hate their own country so much?"
That's an easy one.....we seem to be the only country that allows our media to be foreign owned.

I'm sorry Mud, you are the gullible. Just one teeny, weeny, tiny example. His inauguration was easily proven to be small in terms of members of the public who attended. He insists otherwise. If some that is so easily verifiable is proven to be so, and he still denies it, he is either a liar or delusional. And, no, that is not rhetoric. I actually mean it. Personally? I think he definitely lies on purpose. And he might be slightly delusional. Walks like a duck, quacks etc...that is Trump.

I'm sorry Mud, you are the gullible. Just one teeny, weeny, tiny example. His inauguration was easily proven to be small in terms of members of the public who attended. He insists otherwise. If some that is so easily verifiable is proven to be so, and he still denies it, he is either a liar or delusional. And, no, that is not rhetoric. I actually mean it. Personally? I think he definitely lies on purpose. And he might be slightly delusional. Walks like a duck, quacks etc...that is Trump.
Yup...Obama set him up during his inauguration like he set him up on Russian Collusion
Obama spread white tarps all over the national mall so you could see exactly how many people were there.
Why would he do that?
Because he wanted to prove that Big Barry Obama had a bigger fucking crowd.
Pretty small and classless if you ask me.
Such a tiny....tiny man was Obama.
Communist....closet Muslim......POS traitor.
That's what Obama is.

The people that people like you and Hillary call that shit, aren't.

You lie, about people, who are far better people than you are. And you know it.

Honestly? They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
They are fit to lick the dirt off my shoes. They are scum.

Honestly, you are scum and you know it.

Though thanks for admitting that you would like to take away the rights of other people you don't like.

You actually just made my point. THough you are too dishonest to admit that I busted you.

Fucktard.

[
Though thanks for admitting that you would like to take away the rights of other people you don't like.
You actually just made my point. THough you are too dishonest to admit that I busted you

Fucktard.

I don't want to take away their rights. What I do want them to do though, is to put an IQ test in place before you can vote. Trump would have been lucky to get one state if that had happened.

Yes, you are that stupid...

[
You actually just made my point. THough you are too dishonest to admit that I busted you

Fucktard.

I don't want to take away their rights. What I do want them to do though, is to put an IQ test in place before you can vote. Trump would have been lucky to get one state if that had happened.

ARE You insane?

Your the fucking stupidest bitch on here

ARE You insane?

Your the fucking stupidest bitch on here

No. Willow is. That aside, no, I don't someone why someone who is dumb as a sack of shit should have the right to affect my life because they believe at the BS the bloviated c#*t that sits in the WH is spouting on any given day. I'm sick of people pretending that Hillary and him are the same. Or him and Obama. Hillary would have been a much better president. An ideal president? Naw. When was the last time the US had a great president. Kennedy? Even then, he's gets a lot of his kudos from the way he went out. But all of them since him have had many flaws. The only two who had few flaws were boring as hell, but didn't cause too much damage. Ford and Bush Snr. I think both Bubba and Obama were pretty good presidents. Bubba was a womaniser, so that stains his time in the WH. Obama was too divisive and seemed to go in the direction of who was speaking the loudest at the time (ie, popular opinion).

Trump doesn't take anything into consideration other than how it makes him loo. He just opens his trap for no reason, starts spouting BS and the Deplorable believe him. Just spouts shit he doesn't even believe. Buy Greenland? Fuck me dead with an Iron Maiden...

[

Fucktard.

You state you don't want to take away their rights, then state that you want to put an iq test in place before voting is allowed, and specifically mention how that would have stopped Trump.

How? The only way that would happen, would be if you took away the right of people to vote.

Dude. YOu are the stupid one. You are just too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Forum List

Back