How the tea party can gain wide respect

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Kick thesse peoples asses if they try to join your immigration push.

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

We have seen you Now KNOW how to treat people you dont want to associate with.

You did a good job of calling them out peacefully.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

No matter what the TEA parties do, there will be rabid lefties who get their talking points from the MSM who call us racists. Fact is, we don't care. We aren't racists. If the left want to use the race card against us, bring it on.

• Banned
The tea party is 89% white.

These groups are going to join in with you if you let them.

Are you suggesting the tea part not do as I have suggested?

It is a free country. What part of 'free' is outside your intellectual capacity.

And, where is your evidence for 89% white? And, please, can we get a non partisan link, just for once I want actual, non partisan evidence from you.

• Banned
So tell me what your estimations are for the ethinc makeup of the tea party is?

The poll is real even if you dont like it

So tell me what your estimations are for the ethinc makeup of the tea party is?

The poll is real even if you dont like it

I don't care one way or the other. A poll is a poll.... they aren't accurate. Anyone who suggests otherwise is an idiot or a liar.

I go by my own evidence. The TEA Parties that my family attend in CA have been really well attended by Hispanics and blacks. I personally think it is ridiculous to make such an issue of race. I don't care what race people are. I care only that they attend.

You seem to think that this "89%" is somehow incredibly important. It is only important if your a racist. Race is not an issue.

Again, another lie from Truthmatters. You used the same survey to get this 89% white number that you used in another thread and I along with others pointed out why that survey was B.S.

Please get some TRUE information before you spout what you consider the truth.

Rick

what is hilarious is that TM actually thinks we give a shit if he/she/it respects tea party folk.. hilarious.

what is hilarious is that TM actually thinks we give a shit if he/she/it respects tea party folk.. hilarious.

We could have 100,000 blacks and 80,000 hispanics and TM would still bitch that we didn't have enough gays. There is no truth but hers. She's a product of a biased media.

We could have 100,000 blacks and 80,000 hispanics and TM would still bitch that we didn't have enough gays. There is no truth but hers. She's a product of a biased media.

apparently, i owe the lead paint industry an apology.

:redface:

I'm going to take my own poll. CG, do you support the Tea Party? CG, are you white? Del, do you support the Tea Party? Del, are you white?

I'm guessing my poll results will show that 100% of Tea Party supporters are white. But then 100% of the people I polled also support the Tea Party.

Holy Crap, the Tea Party has 100% support. I'm going to run with these numbers.

See how stupid a poll can make you look Truthmatters?

Rick

I'm going to take my own poll. CG, do you support the Tea Party? CG, are you white? Del, do you support the Tea Party? Del, are you white?

I'm guessing my poll results will show that 100% of Tea Party supporters are white. But then 100% of the people I polled also support the Tea Party.

Holy Crap, the Tea Party has 100% support. I'm going to run with these numbers.

See how stupid a poll can make you look Truthmatters?

Rick

today USMB, tomorrow the wooooooooooooooorld!!!!!

Again, another lie from Truthmatters. You used the same survey to get this 89% white number that you used in another thread and I along with others pointed out why that survey was B.S.

Rick

Once Truthdoesntmatter grabs hold of some lie, she tends to repeat it often..

"white folks greed runs a world in need" -- Barack Hussein Obama

"Typical white behavior" -- Barack Hussein Obama

No matter what the TEA parties do, there will be rabid lefties who get their talking points from the MSM who call us racists. Fact is, we don't care. We aren't racists. If the left want to use the race card against us, bring it on.

How do you claim a sign with Obama dressed as an African chief with a bone through his nose is not racist?

Maybe that explains why Obama let off the New Black Panthers. Because 90% of blacks voted for him!

Is that how racism works???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rick

Yeah! Hey Truthmatters let's remember how much liberals respect blacks!

The Most Offensive Racist Cartoon Published In Major US Daily in 40 Years

Nooooooooooo racism there, right!!!!!!!

The Most Offensive Racist Cartoon Published In Major US Daily in 40 Years @ AMERICAN DIGEST

Doonsbury:
db040407.gif

Disgusting, Grotesque, Racist Dr. Rice Cartoons

No racism calling her brown sugar right???????

Racist+Danziger+cartoon+on+Rice.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GUhZQDJyp...PMpY/s400/Racist+Danziger+cartoon+on+Rice.jpg

Yeah liberals show sooooooooooo much respect for blacks!

Anyone remember the things said about Clarence Thomas??????

Yeah liberals respect blacks. But ONLY if they remember their "place" on the liberal plantation.

Step out of place and they launch all the racism they want at you.

Forum List

Back