How the RW media flat out lies about Hillary

Without their conspiracy theories, where would the rightwing be?

I don't know. Reid lied about Mitt's taxes, but there'd not have been a lie if Mitt had just released the same as other candidates. And, responsible outlets noted Reid had not disclosed how he got the info. But the effect is sort of the same, the negatives of a candidate are driven up by an intentional lie. And in this case the mainstream isn't really covering Hillary because it's so early.

Imo the RW outlets, and their "info" consumers are different. They don't care if it's a lie, it's what they want, so truth doesn't matter. I mean sure we see the same with people who are adamantly tied to slave reparations or some nutty theory. But, it seems to me the RWers are treated with some respect they certainly don't deserve.

I don't know. Reid lied about Mitt's taxes, but there'd not have been a lie if Mitt had just released the same as other candidates. And, responsible outlets noted Reid had not disclosed how he got the info. But the effect is sort of the same, the negatives of a candidate are driven up by an intentional lie. And in this case the mainstream isn't really covering Hillary because it's so early.

Imo the RW outlets, and their "info" consumers are different. They don't care if it's a lie, it's what they want, so truth doesn't matter. I mean sure we see the same with people who are adamantly tied to slave reparations or some nutty theory. But, it seems to me the RWers are treated with some respect they certainly don't deserve.
What sunk Romney was the 47% quote. I doubt many people cared about Harry Reid's opinion about taxes. Most people likely don't even know who he is.

What sunk Romney was the 47% quote. I doubt many people cared about Harry Reid's opinion about taxes. Most people likely don't even know who he is.
yeah, it was the 47%, which responsible gopes should have known was stupid, since we bought into the earned tax credit as part of overall tax reform.

It's not a lie, it's a distortion. A stupid one at that.
But don't let that stop you from pretending like the rest of the media doesn't also have an agenda.

Derp
Do u have an example? Dickhead
If you need examples of media bias across all forms then you're helpless.

They don't need to lie about her, there is ample dirt on the old bitch to take her down
That is true, the LW media which is more influential does a fantastic job of not covering that dirt.

That doesn't change the playing on 'out of context' video clips like the topic of this thread regarding her 'get to back of the line.'

Do I think the MSM would have done the same with clip of a GOP candidate? Without a doubt. That too would be misleading and more influential.

Without their conspiracy theories, where would the rightwing be?

Without those "right wing conspiracies". the right would be in the same place as they are right now. On the side of truth...You are frustrated by the number of articles exposing the left of succumbing to mediocrity and substandards for our elected officials. That doesn't do our nation any good.

So Reid lying about Romney's taxes (which he admitted to) is really Mitt's fault?
Wow, talk about blaming the victim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back