How The Race Game Is Played

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Or.....if the state media actually told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1.One of our regular board members recently had a brain scan, and all they found in his head was an ‘IOU.’

But before the exam, he posted this demand:

When I wrote this....“Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down."
He said this:
I must have missed the documentation and proof for this. Please show you're not just making stuff up. Someone less kind than me might call you a liar.”
The General Who Died Twice

2. For the requested documentation of the Democrat double standard, when it comes to race, some will recall the Tamir Rice case.

“Shooting of Tamir Rice
1618492028901.png

On November 22, 2014, Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old African-American boy, was killed in Cleveland, Ohio, by Timothy Loehmann, a 26-year-old white police officer. Rice was carrying a replica toy gun; Loehmann shot him almost immediately after arriving on the scene. Two officers, Loehmann and 46-year-old Frank Garmback, were responding to a police dispatch call regarding a male who had a gun.[3][4][5] A caller reported that a male was pointing "a pistol" at random people at the Cudell Recreation Center, a park in the City of Cleveland's Public Works Department.

The officers reported that, when they arrived at the scene, they both continuously yelled "show me your hands" through the open patrol car window. Loehmann further stated that instead of showing his hands, it appeared as if Rice was trying to draw: "I knew it was a gun and I knew it was coming out."”
Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia

3. The state media (Democrats) had a field day with the tragic story, resulting in this:

“Protests in After No Charges in Tamir Rice Case”
www.voanews.com/usa/protests-cleveland-after-no-charges-tamir-rice-case

As a result of the Democrat media trumpeting the story, very much as they have so often in cases that they can claim involve race.....there were riots and 'mostly peaceful protests' in many places.

4. Now.....
Hidden under the ‘weather report,’ in the B Section of the Washington Post yesterday, we find this eerily similar story.

“Teen fatally shot by Maryland state trooper, police say
A teenager with a replica gun was fatally shot Tuesday
in a confrontation with a Maryland state trooper, the state police said. Police said the teenager confronted a trooper with what turned out to be an airsoft gun. Airsoft guns shoot nonmetallic pellets. Police said it resembled a real gun.

State police said the trooper was sent to the scene after two calls reported a male who was acting suspiciously and who appeared to have a gun. Police said a witness told them that the youth took a “shooting stance” and was pointing his gun at the trooper before the trooper fired.

There was no indication that his gun was not a real weapon, police said.”

5. Guess why no headline stories, no protests…

“…16-year-old Peyton Ham, who was shot and killed by a Maryland State Police trooper Tuesday,…” Mother of 16-year-old killed by Maryland State Police trooper mourns 'awesome young man'

1618492370133.png

Peyton Ham will not become a household name, like Michael Brown, George Floyd, or Daunte Wright.

Peyton Ham will not become a household name, like Michael Brown, George Floyd, or Daunte Wright.
Of course not- if the blood isn't from someone not white, it ain't red- correct?
Idiot presstitutes are a nemesis to intellect.

I've called them 'Democrats with press passes...' but presstitutes packs more impact!

Or.....if the state media actually told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

1.One of our regular board members recently had a brain scan, and all they found in his head was an ‘IOU.’

When I wrote this....“Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down."
He said this:
I must have missed the documentation and proof for this. Please show you're not just making stuff up. Someone less kind than me might call you a liar.”

2. For the requested documentation of the Democrat double standard, when it comes to race, some will recall the Tamir Rice case.

“Shooting of Tamir Rice View attachment 480121
On November 22, 2014, Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old African-American boy, was killed in Cleveland, Ohio, by Timothy Loehmann, a 26-year-old white police officer. Rice was carrying a replica toy gun; Loehmann shot him almost immediately after arriving on the scene. Two officers, Loehmann and 46-year-old Frank Garmback, were responding to a police dispatch call regarding a male who had a gun.[3][4][5] A caller reported that a male was pointing "a pistol" at random people at the Cudell Recreation Center, a park in the City of Cleveland's Public Works Department.

The officers reported that, when they arrived at the scene, they both continuously yelled "show me your hands" through the open patrol car window. Loehmann further stated that instead of showing his hands, it appeared as if Rice was trying to draw: "I knew it was a gun and I knew it was coming out."”

3. The state media (Democrats) had a field day with the tragic story, resulting in this:

As a result of the Democrat media trumpeting the story, very much as they have so often in cases that they can claim involve race.....there were riots and 'mostly peaceful protests' in many places.

4. Now.....
Hidden under the ‘weather report,’ in the B Section of the Washington Post yesterday, we find this eerily similar story.

in a confrontation with a Maryland state trooper, the state police said. Police said the teenager confronted a trooper with what turned out to be an airsoft gun. Airsoft guns shoot nonmetallic pellets. Police said it resembled a real gun.

State police said the trooper was sent to the scene after two calls reported a male who was acting suspiciously and who appeared to have a gun. Police said a witness told them that the youth took a “shooting stance” and was pointing his gun at the trooper before the trooper fired.

“…16-year-old Peyton Ham, who was shot and killed by a Maryland State Police trooper Tuesday,…” Mother of 16-year-old killed by Maryland State Police trooper mourns 'awesome young man'

View attachment 480122

This is why I have zero respect for you delusional racist cucks....

Tamir was shot within seconds, there were no mutliple "show me your hands, show me your hands" warnings unless they were saying it while shooting him at the same time....
Untitled.jpg

Furthermore, you also left out that Peyton was also armed with a knife.....you also left out the part about Peyton getting into a shooting stance aiming at the officer..and after being shot..stood up and came at the officer with a knife.....according to both the officer and witnesses.....all of which didn't happen in the span of 2 seconds like in the case of Tamir Rice who didn't get into a shooting stance nor did he attempt to "draw his knife" after being shot...

Now in the case of Peyton, it can be very likely that the witnesses and officer lied about Peyton getting into a shooting stance or wielding a knife at the police...but what you don't see is folks like me seeking to demonize Peyton or dig into his young life to find a way to dehumanize him and justify his death....like you dic suckers do EVERY TIME A PERSON OF COLOR is killed while unarmed..so fuck what you yapping about....

• Love
Reactions: IM2

He said this:

4. Now.....

View attachment 480122

Tamir was shot within seconds, there were no mutliple "show me your hands, show me your hands" warnings unless they were saying it while shooting him at the same time....
View attachment 480130

Furthermore, you also left out that Peyton was also armed with a knife.....you also left out the part about Peyton getting into a shooting stance aiming at the officer..and after being shot..stood up and came at the officer with a knife.....according to both the officer and witnesses.....all of which didn't happen in the span of 2 seconds like in the case of Tamir Rice who didn't get into a shooting stance nor did he attempt to "draw his knife" after being shot...

Now in the case of Peyton, it can be very likely that the witnesses and officer lied about Peyton getting into a shooting stance or wielding a knife at the police...but what you don't see is folks like me seeking to demonize Peyton or dig into his young life to find a way to dehumanize him and justify his death....like you dic suckers do EVERY TIME A PERSON OF COLOR is killed while unarmed..so fuck what you yapping about....

Democrats lie about everything.....and, luckily for them, there are absolute imbeciles like you who accept one proven lie after another.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

Next lie.....that Ham had a knife to attack the police with.
The boy had a fake gun but Rambo was going to attack the police with an imagined knife.

When the heck will morons like you realize that your masters lie about everything, and you buy it like it was on sale.

He said this:

4. Now.....

View attachment 480122

View attachment 480130

Democrats lie about everything.....and, luckily for them, there are absolute imbeciles like you who accept one proven lie after another.

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie.

...and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

The boy had a fake gun but Rambo was going to attack the police with an imagined knife.

When the heck will morons like you realize that your masters lie about everything, and you buy it like it was on sale.
Disprove a single thing I said or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP...

He said this:

4. Now.....

View attachment 480122

View attachment 480130

Disprove a single thing I said or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP...

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to modes of operation: a) vulgarity, and/or b) the charge that the other side is lying. Let me suggest that the scholar would say “you are wrong….and here’s why…” Of course, that is exactly why you don’t discourse in that manner.

Let's review...

a. One of your ilk demanded I prove that the Democrat template is division of the populace,p keep everyone at each other's throats, and pick up the pieces.....the elections....afterwards.

b. I proved exactly that......the state media plays up the exact....EXACT.....same circumstances of the Tamir Rice and the Peyton Ham deaths as racism.
Same airsoft gun, same reporting by a citizen to the police, same pointing of the 'gun' at police, same response by the pollice.

But one is racism headlines, the other is buried on page 6 of the B section.

c. When the truth is revealed, some moron....you......resorts to the usual vulgarity of your upbringing, and demands that the truth be silenced.

d. Let it be known that I provided a dozen of the lies you swallowed whole, and your response was the sort of language you learned in the boys bathroom, third grade....
...proving my thesis.

Your new avi:

1618496571502.png

If you were a witness why didn't you testify at the hearing?

They certainly do go out of their way to burnish their Liberal credentials.

The video was a witness...

But keep on pretending like this was a justified shooting.......it wasn't

If it was....then this whole thread is even more FULL OF SHIT.....

Meanwhile......to show how conservatives are continuously full of shit...

Here is something else for you dic suckers to twist yourselves into pretzels to justify...

But a 12 yr old kid should have been murdered within 2 seconds of cops arriving ...FOH

The video was a witness...

But keep on pretending like this was a justified shooting.......it wasn't

If it was....then this whole thread is even more FULL OF SHIT.....

No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply my posts eviscerate your warped worldview.

Try again, dolt.

Here is something else for you dic suckers to twist yourselves into pretzels to justify...

But a 12 yr old kid should have been murdered within 2 seconds of cops arriving ...FOH

No vulgarity......if this is the way you were brought up, some lawyer would certainly take your child abuse lawsuit.

No vulgarity......if this is the way you were brought up, some lawyer would certainly take your child abuse lawsuit.

That tone policing bullshit don't work on me..especially coming from a Trumper....did yall tone police him?? Nope

But the deflection is noted...

That tone policing bullshit don't work on me..especially coming from a Trumper....did yall tone police him?? Nope

But the deflection is noted...

I have a gift for making dopes leap to vulgarity. It’s one of the hoops I make Liberals jump through. Shall I make you roll over and play dead?

Let's review...

a. One of your ilk demanded I prove that the Democrat template is division of the populace,p keep everyone at each other's throats, and pick up the pieces.....the elections....afterwards.

b. I proved exactly that......the state media plays up the exact....EXACT.....same circumstances of the Tamir Rice and the Peyton Ham deaths as racism.
Same airsoft gun, same reporting by a citizen to the police, same pointing of the 'gun' at police, same response by the pollice.

But one is racism headlines, the other is buried on page 6 of the B section.

c. When the truth is revealed, some moron....you......resorts to the usual vulgarity of your upbringing, and demands that the truth be silenced.

d. Let it be known that I provided a dozen of the lies you swallowed whole, and your response was the sort of language you learned in the boys bathroom, third grade....
...proving my thesis.

6. In the OP we see a perfect example my statement that our brainless poster disputed:

“Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down."

The template is always the same: make certain that there is never unity among the populace, always magnify grievances, always claim that there is disparity in treatment, always lie.

1618498879406.png

The vehicle is not just the media......it is government schooling.
Earlier American presidents, Republicans and Democrats alike, agreed on two basic goals: teach the newcomers English and make them Americans. The clear aim was to strengthen our national identity--to reinforce the unum in e pluribus unum--by assimilating the new arrivals into American civilization.
http://www.aei.org/article/society-and-culture/anti-americanization/

Democrats today strive for the destruction of this once great nation.

7. In the OP we find proof of the double standard applied by the Democrats/Progressives/Leftists when it comes to race.

And here is the explanation:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

These folks are not Americans, they are an ersatz version of European doctrines. America was founded on the views of Jefferson, Madison and Adams. To our detriment, European political science found a home here, in the works of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.
And these foreign doctrines are the basis of Democrat policies.

“…found in Hegel…the embodiment of the ethical life of the nation….the idealization of the bureaucratic state administered by supposedly disinterested experts…[and] this ideal justified the conclusion that the separation of powers was an anachronism no longer necessary or even tolerable.”
George Will

The Nazis actually credited the Democrat Party for their views.
If you vote Democrat, you vote for the views that gave us WWll.

Were it not for 'double standards,' the Democrats/Left would have no standards at all.
If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants.
David Mamet: "The Secret Knowledge: On the Dismantling of American Culture."

"Prosecutors Will Not Charge Capitol Police Officer in Death of Ashli Babbitt

An investigation found “that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution.”

"Officer Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter in Death of Daunte Wright

The police officer claimed she meant to use her taser gun."

New Topics

Forum List

Back