How the Obama-Romney foreign policy debate could determine the election

Obama has been a total shmuck on foreign policy. We'll see how effectively Romney can convey that.
obama will under pressure to peform tonight. romney will attack him over librya and china. got to deliver

i heard they are sitting down tonight in same style as second debate. intresting to see how that works. can,t afford big gestures when sitting down.

Obama has been a total shmuck on foreign policy. We'll see how effectively Romney can convey that.
obama will under pressure to peform tonight. romney will attack him over librya and china. got to deliver

i heard they are sitting down tonight in same style as second debate. intresting to see how that works. can,t afford big gestures when sitting down.
i meant same style as vice presidential debate where they sat down

Obama's got nothing to fear as it regards foreign policy issues.

Not, at least, from the Mittster.

There is virtually no difference between the parties when it comes to issue facing geopolitical issues.

Oh the GOP will attempt to sell some of us that there is, but those of us who can remember all the way back to the foreign policies left over fromthe BUSH II admin, would be hard pressed to see much change in policy since Obama took over.

Obama's got nothing to fear as it regards foreign policy issues.

Not, at least, from the Mittster.

There is virtually no difference between the parties when it comes to issue facing geopolitical issues.

Oh the GOP will attempt to sell some of us that there is, but those of us who can remember all the way back to the foreign policies left over fromthe BUSH II admin, would be hard pressed to see much change in policy since Obama took over.
their is really not much difference at all as panal on face the nation on cbs said on sunday.

but romney will look to go after the president on librya response , china, isreal and iraw.

so he got to be ready for president as we seen romney a very strong debater.

Barry can't really defend that Libyan clusterfuck. His State Department dropped the ball costing the lives of 4 American. He's the POTUS and the buck stops with him.

I will be interested to see if he throws Hilary under his big assed bus. I doubt Barry will take the blame. Hell. He hasn't taken the blame for anything since he's been POTUS. I wonder if he can blame his clusterfuck on Bush??

Barry can't really defend that Libyan clusterfuck. His State Department dropped the ball costing the lives of 4 American. He's the POTUS and the buck stops with him.

I will be interested to see if he throws Hilary under his big assed bus. I doubt Barry will take the blame. Hell. He hasn't taken the blame for anything since he's been POTUS. I wonder if he can blame his clusterfuck on Bush??
well he did say in second debate that he responsable for it. But no doubt this is big line of attack for romney and he be looking to hurt and damage the president badly tonight on this

well he did say in second debate that he responsable for it. But no doubt this is big line of attack for romney and he be looking to hurt and damage the president badly tonight on this

Barry needs no help doing that.

Because you missed the part where he DID take responsibility for it.

how do you go through life with your eyes squeezed shut and your fingers in your ears? Hellen Keller was blind and deaf. She'd have thought you stupid for choosing it.

As stated above, Romney will be looking to hammer Obama on China and trade first and foremost, because such policy has direct bearing on economy and jobs.

And they will also have a spirited discussion on Hussein's shiny new Caliphate.

Of course, Bob Shieffer will furiously attempt to protect the POTUS.

Last edited:

Then you missed the second debate, where he was given the opportunity to go after Hillary or the State Dept. and said that the responsibility lies ultimately with him.

Then you missed the second debate, where he was given the opportunity to go after Hillary or the State Dept. and said that the responsibility lies ultimately with him.
which was right thing to do. but it still key part of the debate and after watching primarys, romney will do anything to make president look bad.

Obama will win tonight pretty easily imo because any time Romney criticizes strategy, Obama can make him look small by reiterating that his strategies come directly from our Military.

As stated above, Romney will be looking to hammer Obama on China and trade first and foremost, because such policy has direct bearing on economy and jobs.

And they will also have a spirited discussion on Hussein's shiny new Caliphate.

Of course, Bob Shieffer will furiously attempt to protect the POTUS.
don,t think bob like that. think he let debate flow between two guys. he good journalist.

Because you missed the part where he DID take responsibility for it.

how do you go through life with your eyes squeezed shut and your fingers in your ears? Hellen Keller was blind and deaf. She'd have thought you stupid for choosing it.

Yeah, with an 'Oops, my bad, let's move on now...'

Forum List

Back