How the jews went from chosen by God to chosen by the devil.

Answer: Babylon.

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?
All Jews reject Christ, so they are all going to oblivion.

The Messiah the Jews anticipated was an anointed warrior king like David who would vanquish their enemies.
Jesus didn't fit any of their prophecies in Isaiah, Hosea, Zecharia or Jeremiah.

So, if one is a Christian, take Jesus as he is .. don't embellish him and change ancient scripture to have a different meaning to "prove"Jesus.
God had hundreds of religions to choose from, but he wanted his son raised a Jew

I wish he'd picked on The Buddhists.
Hmm...very interesting!
So fncceo are you a good Jew? Or one of those bad, bad Babylonian Jews?
The way you viciously attacked Jeremy 'Mother Terressa' Corbyn in a totally unwarranted way leads me to conclude the latter.
So take note!

from where did you get the idea that the jews of Babylon were "bad" ?

They weren't bad.. according to scripture the Jews who taken to Babylon were the "good figs".. the bad figs were left behind.

The Scriptures to which you refer is written in standard Hebrew. I am no expert but I do know how to read
the word "FIG" Can you cite the lines about the good figs and the bad figs

The good figs were those that were captive in Babylon; the bad figs were “the princes, and” (He says, please note: not the residue of Judah), ”the residue of Jerusalem,” and those who are in Egypt.
The Good Figs and the Bad Figs – REVELATION 1:14

In your metaphor, the only possible interpretation of
the "GOOD FIGS" would be the jews who did what
Jeremiah wanted them to do which was to adhere
VERY closely to torah and talmudic judaism and left
"foreign" influences and even "foreign" wives and
returned to Israel/Judea

1. that was written how many years ago? when people believed the Earth was flat/etc?

Only the leftists and atheists believed the Earth is flat. I think he brags he has 60 members now.

"Daniel Shenton …the new president of the Flat Earth Society…turns out to have resolutely mainstream views on most issues. The 33-year-old American, originally from Virginia but now living and working in London, is happy with the work of Charles Darwin. He thinks the evidence for man-made global warming is strong, and he dismisses suggestions that his own government was involved with the 9/11 terrorist attacks."
just when I thought there couldn't be a more ludicrous post--there you are

The truth hurts. It's like I kicked you in the nads in front of all these people lol.
'''''Only the leftists and atheists believed the Earth is flat. I think he brags he has 60 members now.''''

this is one of the most IDIOTIC post I've ever seen

You are just embarrassed because YOU are a flat earther and I kicked you in the nads and exposed you in front of all these people

History records, that the first truly evil empire with thoroughly evil intent was Babylon.

Babylon invented crucifixion, Babylon invented starvation as weapon, Babylon invented psychiatry, and babylon invented dark industry.

God took 14 generations to form His people from Abraham to David. God took 14 generations to perfect His people from David to the babylonian exile. Satan took 14 generations to harvest all that from the babylonian exile to the birth of Christ.

This is why the Jews didn't recognized their own King even when He was born under the guiding star of Bethlehem, but all other nations did, even as far away as the three magii.

As a result, there are two types of Jews today. The Godly Jew which the works of Christ repaired to some degree, and the ungodly jew, which remain enslaved by Babylon.

Observing the enslaved jews, we can conclude, that when the devil captures your feelings and senses, your will has no longer any degree of freedom to balance, and you become the Jew which is the zombie of Satan.

Here is the question for the debate. Given that these Jews have all 3 of their soul functions captured, what can be done to start bringing them home from Babylon?

If they reject Jesus as Savior, then what can you do? It's not like they do not believe science is true and the true religion is backed up by science.

Haven't the Jews had no blood sacrifice and atonement for 2000 years already? I think this was because their holiest of holy temple was destroyed in AD 70 by the Romans. Thus, the Jews have been without a temple and without sacrifice i.e. no means of atonement. They may not believe in blood sacrifice anymore, but what other atonement do they have if not Jesus? What do they do on Yom Kippur now?
There was no sacrifice for intentional sins.
The Temple was a restaurant where most people came to to offer Thanksgiving sacrifices and got to share the meal will people they didn't know.

The percentage of Christians who read the entire Leviticus verse by verse is around 0%.

not actually true----the meat obtained by sacrifice was not shared by the general population----it was fed to the Cohens and Levites who had no land entitlement. I is a Levite----I should know----not that I have had a single lambchop for about 2000 years. No question---I have never met a christian who knew anything about the issue of ancestral land and the situation of the cohens and levites in that old time system. I have run into lots of christians who have "BELIEVED" that the cohens and levites were extorting taxes and all kinds of wealth from the rest of the population----ie the Sunday school crap
That was only certain sacrifices.
I think the right shoulder went to the Levites and Kohanim for the inadvertent sin offering.
The peace and thanksgiving offerings were split between the person who brought it, the Levites and Kohanim.
There are a whole bunch of sacrificial offering categories.
For instance, the Kohanim weren't not thrilled to take their time on completely (Olah) burnt, bird or matzah offerings.

lamb shoulder (with attached appendage) is the
best for making Schwarma. I was referring, Specifically, to the animal sacrifices (other than
pigeon which was of the olah kind) Can you give
me a citation regarding your assertion that the
person donating the animal also ate it---my impression is that they did not.

Christianity is a failed religion with 2000 yhears of bloodshed to answer for. Never mind all the other sins. Their "Prince of Peace" was a dupe and a dunce. The religion was started by Paul and perfected by the Emperor Constantine. A person would have to be in the grip of madness to believe it.

Christianity is a failed religion with 2000 yhears of bloodshed to answer for. Never mind all the other sins. Their "Prince of Peace" was a dupe and a dunce. The religion was started by Paul and perfected by the Emperor Constantine. A person would have to be in the grip of madness to believe it.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-28-at-10.40.03-AM.png

:) hehehehe

Nobody gets a free ride and so we are reincarnated.
I might have been a gentile in a previous incarnation; it depends on my mission as determined by God.
The problem with any religion other than Judaism is that people actually believe other religions lead to a zero afterlife.
Perhaps that's the danger of reading garbage on the Internet.

For instance, Korach was arrogant and paid the price for it.
The prophets are filled with Jews who's souls do not get to exist after they physically pass away.
But you never read the prophets and don't know this,
Korach was a cousin of mine-----his descendants did ok

Forum List

Back