How The Grandmother Of Juneteenth Is A Racist

Opal Lee is 94 and has become known as the Grandmother of Juneteenth. President Biden signed the bill on Thursday, and Lee was standing beside him during the ceremony, as a federal holiday to commemorate the end of slavery in the United States.

Lee recalls her decades of work in the Juneteenth movement after joining the Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society, which oversaw local Juneteenth celebrations. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, the Democrat from Houston and one of many who sponsored the act concluded, it is a profoundly joyous day
"because it allows little children in schools to be taught the wonderment of America and that America can overcome its ills to be able to rise to its better days."

WTF? You want children to be taught this type of crap in schools??? At first I thought the original creators of this bill were good patriotic Conservatives like Ted Cruz and John Cornyn -- and so did some other brilliant conservative patriots...like Conservative superstar Charlie Kirk...he thought just as early as last year that Juneteenth would be an awesome way to show how "Republicans" ended slavery......and how the Dems even today hate Lincoln because of it....
View attachment 502787

But now the ugly truth has been exposed -- the reason for this bill didn't start with god-fearing Christian republicans; the architect of this push to make Juneteenth a federal holiday is a 94 yr old racist woman. A woman who clearly still holds a grudge because of how when she was 12, a mob of 500 white heroes burned down her home because her family was uppity enough to believe they can live in that neighborhood like this was a free country....are they stupid?? and no, police didn't stop it or arrest any of those involved, why should they?

Now because of this woman's hatred and disdain for our country, she has spent her whole life trying to get revenge for that. She has spent her whole life trying to replace 4th of July with this racist holiday....She is even teaching children about this crap...Now the GOP has caved in and allowed the racists to win again?? and even worse.... now you have brilliant conservative minds like Charlie looking like they were full of shit the whole time....
View attachment 502788
You just want the day off to get high and shoot your fellow hood rats at barbecues is all you want. You care less about Jue19eethhh
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809
I'm sorry reality is racism. I can't help it

You worried about all the sex slaves coming across the border. Or is it slaves 200 yrs ago that only matter

Intelligence should know by now who to boycott and for how long. Intelligence should celebrate Indigenous resistance, that would rather die than work for the White Man. How did #94’s house get built in the first place? The story is fishy. At any rate, badger will be celebrating Indigenous Juneteenth by continuing to build his micro-studio, that not only boycotts the rent pimp, it can go elsewhere besides being in proximity to funky baboonism that, at the drop of a hat, will destroy other people’s work in theological worship of a fentanyl eater. Was the fentanyl Chinese, too?
^ The fragility ^

_00-rea-008 (15).jpg

Opal Lee is 94 and has become known as the Grandmother of Juneteenth. President Biden signed the bill on Thursday, and Lee was standing beside him during the ceremony, as a federal holiday to commemorate the end of slavery in the United States.

Lee recalls her decades of work in the Juneteenth movement after joining the Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society, which oversaw local Juneteenth celebrations. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, the Democrat from Houston and one of many who sponsored the act concluded, it is a profoundly joyous day
"because it allows little children in schools to be taught the wonderment of America and that America can overcome its ills to be able to rise to its better days."

WTF? You want children to be taught this type of crap in schools??? At first I thought the original creators of this bill were good patriotic Conservatives like Ted Cruz and John Cornyn -- and so did some other brilliant conservative patriots...like Conservative superstar Charlie Kirk...he thought just as early as last year that Juneteenth would be an awesome way to show how "Republicans" ended slavery......and how the Dems even today hate Lincoln because of it....
View attachment 502787

But now the ugly truth has been exposed -- the reason for this bill didn't start with god-fearing Christian republicans; the architect of this push to make Juneteenth a federal holiday is a 94 yr old racist woman. A woman who clearly still holds a grudge because of how when she was 12, a mob of 500 white heroes burned down her home because her family was uppity enough to believe they can live in that neighborhood like this was a free country....are they stupid?? and no, police didn't stop it or arrest any of those involved, why should they?

Now because of this woman's hatred and disdain for our country, she has spent her whole life trying to get revenge for that. She has spent her whole life trying to replace 4th of July with this racist holiday....She is even teaching children about this crap...Now the GOP has caved in and allowed the racists to win again?? and even worse.... now you have brilliant conservative minds like Charlie looking like they were full of shit the whole time....
View attachment 502788
You just want the day off to get high and shoot your fellow hood rats at barbecues is all you want. You care less about Jue19eethhh
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809

You worried about all the sex slaves coming across the border. Or is it slaves 200 yrs ago that only matter
....but you still ugly tho....
_00-rea-008 (36).jpg

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809

View attachment 502843
Hey. Come celebrate on my thread. Whole Portland riot police quits

Everything getting ripe for the taking

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809

View attachment 502843

Good for them...they are just standing up to oppression, right?

Everyone knows that when an officer is charged with a crime and not allowed to act with impunity -- that is basically tyranny and other officers must quit because of it.....

Good riddance I say....

Can you imagine how triggered you would be if all of the Capitol police riot team quit because one of their own was charged for this woman's death??

07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809

View attachment 502843

Everyone knows that when an officer is charged with a crime and not allowed to act with impunity -- that is basically tyranny and other officers must quit because of it.....

Good riddance I say....

Can you imagine how triggered you would be if all of the Capitol police riot team quit because one of their own was charged for this woman's death??

View attachment 502847
The capitol police are a bunch of libturd pussies who opened the doors to let buffalo man in...lol

They should fry the upper ups of that scam riot

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
^ racist is big sad ^

View attachment 502809

View attachment 502843

Good riddance I say....

View attachment 502847
The capitol police are a bunch of libturd pussies who opened the doors to let buffalo man in...lol

They should fry the upper ups of that scam riot
Figured you wouldn't keep that same energy...

Most fragile right wing cucks are fake like that....

Juneteenth commemorates nothing. The end of slavery happened three years before. Everyone already knew that so a messenger had to be sent to Texas to tell them.

This is part of the deliberate dumbing down of what passes for education.

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788

Satire doesn't belong in current events.

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
Why are you complaining? You live in Texas. We have been celebrating Juneteenth for over 100 years.

NOW, it's a federal holiday and we all get to REALLY celebrate.

Take the win.

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788
Why are you complaining? You live in Texas. We have been celebrating Juneteenth for over 100 years.

Take the win.
She is a racist.....she is trying make white kids outside of Texas feel guilty about being white....

It's bad enough that learning about Juneteenth has made white kids in Texas hate themselves for being white all this time

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788

Take the win.
She is a racist.....she is trying make white kids outside of Texas feel guilty about being white....

It's bad enough that learning about Juneteenth has made white kids in Texas hate themselves for being white all this time
:rolleyes:

You're shitty satire is tired, old, and douchy as fuck.

View attachment 502787

View attachment 502788

Take the win.

:rolleyes:

You're shitty satire is tired, old, and douchy as fuck.
So explain to me why the folks you cheer for keep saying shit like this about it then??

E4G7jg9WUAgQro1.jpg

If Juneteenth is an affront to unity and July 4th....what does that say about Ms Opal Lee??

Seems my "satire" is spot on....as usual.......

So explain to me why the folks you cheer for keep saying shit like this about it then??
Who do you ASSUME I am "cheering" for?

I have done NOTHING but advocate for Juneteenth.
If Juneteenth is an affront to unity and July 4th....what does that say about Ms Opal Lee??
When did I EVER say that?

AGAIN, I have done NOTHING but advocate for Juneteenth, and YOU have done NOTHING but throw shit at me for it.

Well, fuck you.

This shit right here is why I just CANNOT be allies with some people.

We will NEVER get past our racial divide. It will destroy us, and BIFF is THROWING FUCKING GAS ON THE GODDANM FIRE!!!!

Who do you ASSUME I am "cheering" for?

I have done NOTHING but advocate for Juneteenth.
When did I EVER say that?

AGAIN, I have done NOTHING but advocate for Juneteenth, and YOU have done NOTHING but throw shit at me for it.

Well, fuck you.
Advocate for Juneteenth but cry like a bitch when it comes to teaching about it...

Cry like a bitch when folks learn that the MAIN OPPOSITION TO EMANCIPATION, RECONSTRUCTION and CIVIL RIGHTS are CONSERVATIVES

The same ones who want to condense and water everything down to Lincoln freed the slaves than MLK gave a speech and everything was fixed

This shit right here is why I just CANNOT be allies with some people.

We will NEVER get past our racial divide. It will destroy us, and BIFF is THROWING FUCKING GAS ON THE GODDANM FIRE!!!!
Then shut yo bitch ass up and get off the post...

We don't need you as an ally........just causes move on without wishy washy bitches like you...

Dic suckers like you come in after the fact and try to pretend you were an ally ..fuck what you whining about

Last edited:

Forum List

Back