How The Governor Of Texas Just Guaranteed His Re-Election

Calling people "wetbacks" in my presence is a good way to become injured

I'd sure LOVE to see you try that. Lemme guess, YOU'RE a wetback yourself, right?!
giggle.gif

Calling people "wetbacks" in my presence is a good way to become injured, racist lowlife subhuman scum.

"And if the wetback happens to be legal..." You moron, the term only refers to illegal immigrants, who are "wet" because of having to swim the river. You can't even get your racist slurs right, halfwitted, ill-raised, son-of-racist-scum traitor. STFU boy.
iu

Someone has to do something about the illegals.. You know, since the traitorous admin gives them incentive to come.
Hey, that's not fair.

The Biden administration is cracking down on those supposed Cuban's looking for political asylum I heard.

This, from a left leaning source too!

The only thing disingenuous here is treating ordinary Americans like lepers that even if they've been sheltered in their house for MONTHS and get the vaccine, they still have some kid with a HS education making $9.00 / hr. tell them they can't buy food without still wearing a cotton mask, even if it harms them unable to get air! Yet an illegal traveling from a 3rd world country where no one shelters in place and no one wears a mask or can get a vaccine, can waltz right into this country after spending weeks and monthsin Mexico and travel all over here for free, compliments of the Biddum Administration, and not be required to wear a mask, get a vaccine or anything.
Still sounds like you are kind of conflicted as to the potential danger of the virus. Is Mexican covid worse? Do only Americans have the right not to give a fuck who they infect?

Been studying medicine since about 1962. I'm conflicted about nothing.
Still haven't explained the epidemiological basis of why you think migrants should be forcibly subjected to covid restrictions and vaccines you would never accept for yourself.

Still haven't explained the epidemiological basis of why you think migrants should be forcibly subjected to covid restrictions and vaccines you would never accept for yourself.

Hey asswipe, we ARE being forced to accept them for ourselves.

If THEY are not a risk or concern, then how are we? The old Double Standard paradox.

I live here, they don't. No one invited these people here. If they are going to INVADE our country illegally, the least they can do is be put under the SAME standards as everyone else.

And YOU want an "epidemiological basis" for not putting them under BETTER conditions than the people whom actually LIVE here. Idiot.

I'm on board but...if people get pulled over and nothing is found....they should be able to sue and I support that.

Hey asswipe, we ARE being forced to accept them for ourselves.

If THEY are not a risk or concern, then how are we? The old Double Standard paradox.

I live here, they don't. No one invited these people here. If they are going to INVADE our country illegally, the least they can do is be put under the SAME standards as everyone else.

And YOU want an "epidemiological basis" for not putting them under BETTER conditions than the people whom actually LIVE here. Idiot.
Poor baby, so persecuted and oppressed. The same standards as everyone else is vaccines are voluntary and practically no penalties for breaking any mask mandate/quarantine.

vaccines are voluntary and practically no penalties for breaking any mask mandate/quarantine.

Except:
  1. You can't talk about that without getting banned from FB and Twitter.
  2. Vaccines are being MANDATED by federal employees and many employers everywhere or you can't come back to work.
  3. If you don't have a mask or a vaccine card, you can't shop, buy food, work, travel, dine or go to events.
Other than all that, you were almost right! :auiqs.jpg:

Except:
  1. You can't talk about that without getting banned from FB and Twitter.
  2. Vaccines are being MANDATED by federal employees and many employers everywhere or you can't come back to work.
  3. If you don't have a mask or a vaccine card, you can't shop, buy food, work, travel, dine or go to events.
Other than all that, you were almost right! :auiqs.jpg:
Where the hell do you live? In every part of the South you would hardly know anything was up, other than all the people dying of course.

Where the hell do you live? In every part of the South you would hardly know anything was up, other than all the people dying of course.

South? You mean the virus travels by compass?

This map shows NO correlation between north, south, east or west, blue state, red state, democrat or republican.

us-coronavirus-map-5-24-20.jpg

The main holdouts for the vaccine seem to be the Blacks, the Young, and the illegals.

But of course, seeing that they don't even live here, it's kinda hard to enforce our laws on aliens.

After all, they're just here for the free democrat gravy train.

South? You mean the virus travels by compass?

This map shows NO correlation between north, south, east or west, blue state, red state, democrat or republican.

View attachment 519734

The main holdouts for the vaccine seem to be the Blacks, the Young, and the illegals.

But of course, seeing that they don't even live here, it's kinda hard to enforce our laws on aliens.

After all, they're just here for the free democrat gravy train.
Where do you live? Kind of curious how the current state of covid restrictions match up with your wild description. Texas is wide open.

And you are unable to address my point.
You don't have a point you stupid Leftist FUCK !!!

This invasion of illegals are coming here invited via Biden to be on the government dole ...

Damn you Leftist fucks are stupid .....

Forum List

Back